The True Feeling

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Ji hyo wake up first. She look at Jong kook who still sleeping beside her. She turn her body to face him, then looking at his face. He’s so handsome. Then Ji hyo gave him a smile. Slowly she reach his arm, shakes it to waking up him.

“Oppa, its morning...”

But Jong kook didn’t move a bit. Ji hyo then shakes his arm again.

“Oppa, wake up...”

Jong kook still didn’t open his eyes. Ji hyo pouting. Then she have an idea. She pull his arm and bring it to . She bit his arm hardly.

Of course her idea is success. Jong kook wake up and screaming loudly. He rubbed his small eyes and aware that the person who bite him is his own wife. He look at Ji hyo’s eyes while his hand rubbing his arm where Ji hyo’s bite.

“Ya Ji hyo-ah! Why you bite me? It hurts, you know?”

Ji hyo’s face look innocent. She only smiles to him. Of course Jong kook can’t hold it. He melt with her smiles. What’s wrong with my feeling?

“I bite you because you didn’t wake up yet. You’d promise to me that you’ll bring me somewhere today!”

Jong kook only sighed. His wife is smart. Actually he didn’t know where should he bring her to, because he guess Ji hyo will forget about it. He only kidding with her, but now she remember it.

“Arrasseo, arrasseo. If you want it, go bath first. I’ll wait here.”

Ji hyo didn’t fall on Jong kook’s trick. “Ya Kim Jong Kook! You want to fool me? If I bath first you’ll sleep again, right? I didn’t fall on your trick! You go bath first, palli!” She sit up, then pull his arm to wake him up.

Jong kook can’t do anything. He stand up and goes straight to bathroom.

After take a bath, they have their breakfast first. Then they go to the car.

 

“Namsan Tower?”

Ji hyo looking at the place in front of her, then turn her head to her husband beside her. She didn’t believe that he’ll bring her to this place. Ji hyo didn’t surprised at all. She absolutely know this place. Namsan Tower is one of most favorite place that Ji hyo visited in her  teenager time. She always come here with her family.

“Yeah! Are you surprised?”

Ji hyo shook her head surely. “This is my favorite place when I was teenager. I always come here with my family. I know this place very well”

Jong kook can’t say anything. He failed to make her surprised. “I’m sorry if you didn’t like me to bring you here”

Ji hyo look at his eyes, find a disappointment. Actually she feel very happy because when she married with Jin hyuk before, Jin hyuk didn’t bring her to had a vacation. Jin hyuk only care about his work. Ji hyo smiles a bit to Jong kook, then she held his hand. “Aniya. I like to come to this place. With you”

Jong kook gazing her eyes then he smiled widely. “Do you want to write our name in a padlock?”

“Yeah! Let’s buy a padlock and write our name there!”

 

Jong kook and Ji hyo feel very happy there. Its like they’re on their first date. Jong kook buy a padlock then write his name and Ji hyo’s name on it. He locked it then he ask Ji hyo to throw away the key together. After that he walk around with his wife. He always held her hand, didn’t let it. their face smiling each other.

“Oppa, ice cream! Let’s buy it!”

Ji hyo runs immediately to Ice cream store near that. She ordered strawberry ice cream for her and chocolate ice cream for her husband.

“Here, oppa. Finished it! The one who finished it first is the winner!” she gave him a cup of chocolate ice cream.

He accept it hesitantly. “Ji hyo-ah, I think I can’t finished it alone,” he talk to her but she didn’t respond him. He turn h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter