The Ex

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After back from the clinic, Jong kook asked Ji hyo to eat lunch in the restaurant. Of course Ji hyo agree with him because she feel very hungry right now.

When they already order their dish, suddenly someone approach their table and stand there for a moment.

“Song Ji Hyo?”

Ji hyo who busy with her phone startled and lift her head. She found one man standing near her and called her name. Jong kook who busy with his pad also lifting his head to that man.

“You’re Song Ji Hyo, right?”

Ji hyo wrinkling her eyebrow, trying to remember who is the man in front of her. She think and think until she recognise his face in her mind.

“Ah! Kim Woo Bin?”

The man that Ji hyo called ‘Kim Woo Bin’ smiled to her, and offering his hand toward her. “Oraenmanieyo, Ji hyo-ah”

Ji hyo stand up from her seat and welcoming his hand. She smiled back to him and tap his shoulder. “Yah! Kim Woo Bin! Woah nice to meet you here!”

Woo bin stratch his arm and hugged her for a moment. Ji hyo a bit startled, but immediately hug him back. Then she release it and look at him again.

Jong kook only looking what they doing in front of him. He didn’t say anything although he feel a bit hurt when seeing his wife hugging other man. But he can’t do anything which related to her privacy.

Suddenly Ji hyo realize that Jong kook is there, looking at her and Woo bin who recently hugging each other. She actually feel guilty for him because she was hugging another men infront of her husband.

She turn her head toward Jong kook. “Ah, oppa! This is Kim Woo Bin, my friend from high school,” then turn her head toward Woo bin. “Woo bin-ah, this is Kim Jong Kook, my husband,”

Jong kook stand up from his seat, smile to Woo bin and offering his hand. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Woo Bin-ssi. Nice to meet you,”

“Ah, nice to meet you too, Jong kook-ssi,” Woo bin welcoming his hand and shake it.

Ji hyo feel the awkwardness between two man in front of her. “Yah Woo bin-ah, I didn’t expect that we meet here. Are you going to lunch?”

Woo bin nodded to her. “Yeah. I am already had my lunch and I must go now. I have some urgent business in my office. I hope we’ll meet again soon,”

“Ah, what a relief. I also want to chatting with you. Can I have your phone number?”

“Of course,” Woo bin take his phone from his pocket and gave his number to her.

“Okay, I’ll going first. Once again, nice to meet you, Kim Jong Kook-ssi, Ji hyo-ah. I hope we’ll meet again later,” Woo bin bowed to Ji hyo and Jong kook then he leave.

Ji hyo looking at Woo bin until he disappear from her sight. Then she sat down on her chair and look at Jong kook infront of her who busy again with his pad.

“Oppa?”

Jong kook lifted his head and looking at Ji hyo. “Ne?”

“Are you still busy with your pad?”

“Ah, aniyo. The food is coming. Let’s have our lunch”

In their lunch, they keep quiet. Usually, Jong kook talk with her and teasing her because she ate too much. But now, he only quiet in his place and focused on his food.

After lunch they go straight to their home. And like in the restaurant, Jong kook still didn’t talk to her. He talking only when Ji hyo asked him something. Although he was smiling, but his heart feel weird. His eyes didn’t like seeing Ji hyo and Woo bin together. His heart also said like that.

“Oppa,”

“Oh?”

“Are you jealous?”

Jong kook immediately look at her. “Mworago?”

“Are you jealous?” Ji hyo repeat her question.

It silent for a moment. “Mm,” he said with slow voice, almost like whispering.

Ji hyo smirk and want to . “What? I can’t hear it,”

“Yes,”

“Yes what?”

Jong kook took a deep breath. “Yes. I am jealous. Are you satisfied?”

Ji hyo want to laughed hard, but she hold it. She want to more and more.

“How can you be jealous to me?”

“Ne?”

“Why are you jealous with me?”

“Aniyo. I’m not jealous with you. I’m jealous with Woo bin.”

“Wae?”

“Just jealous with your closeness.”

“Chih... Kotjimal”

Jong kook only silent again and pretend to focused driving.

“Mianhae,”

Jong kook turn his head toward Ji hyo. She look down to her lap, can’t look at his gaze.

“For what?”

“For made you jealous. Mianhae,”

He smile a bit then stopping his car in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter