The Mixed Feeling

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hyo-ah,”

Ji Hyo was pretending to sleep. She still hurt because Jong Kook shout at her before. This is the first time she got shout from her husband.

Jong Kook leaning closer to her back and his hand caressing her hair. “Ji Hyo-ah, I don’t know if you’re really sleep or not. Its okay if you mad at me. You deserve it. I’m really sorry for my behaviour before. I didn’t mean to shout at you. I only... Only didn’t like your word. Shin Hye was a good person. We’re just met for three times, its impossible if she was like you said,”

Her heart feel hurt. It feel like Jong Kook was on his friend’s side, not his wife’s side. She keep her eyes shut although her tears already falling down from her eyes.

“She know that I’m married too, so I think she only consider me as her older brother, outside from our work”

Ji Hyo can’t hold it. She cried hard, but still she trying to crying silently. But Jong Kook know it because her shoulder was shaking hard. So he flipped her body to face him. And that’s her. Crying with her eyes shut. Tears was falling from her beautiful eyes. Jong Kook feels hurt looking his wife crying hard like that. I was the most stupid husband in this world, he said in his heart.

He moved his body closer to her, lift her head and put it on his arms as her pillow, and bring her body closer to him as he hugged her tightly. She was now crying in his chest, and he caress her back to calming her down.

“Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae, yeobo... You can hit me. You can bite me. You can pull my hair. But please don’t mad at me. Please forgive me, jagiya...” he said as he kiss her head.

She answered him by hitting his chest. She hit him several times to express her feeling.

“Don’t... ever... shout... at me... again...” she said weakly still hitting Jong Kook’s chest when crying.

Even though her voice was so slow, but he clearly hear what her said. It really mean to him. She was crying because he shout at him. She being like this because of him. She must feel very sad. Oh my God.

“Mianhae Ji Hyo-ah. Neomu mianhae. I promised that I never ever shout at you again. I promised. I’m really sorry. Please forgive my behavior...”

Ji Hyo open her eyes slowly. She already calmed a bit now after hearing his word. She lift her head a bit to looking at Jong Kook’s eyes. She didn’t know what to said after looking at his eyes. There’s also saddness in his eyes. Without hesitant she hugged him tightly.

“I love you Song Ji Hyo. You’re the one and only woman in this world that I loved. Please forgive me. I promised I never do it again. I’m really sorry, dear...” he said as he hugged her back and kissing her head.

Ji Hyo release first. “I forgave you already. I also want to forgive because I.... I’m too jealous...”

Jong Kook smiled looking at her swollen eyes. “Don’t worry, dear. Jealous was normal. It mean that you still care about me. You really love me. So don’t ever hesitate to say that you jealous, okay?”

Ji Hyo nodded and a tiny smile appear in her face. “Saranghae, Jong Kook oppa”

“Saranghae, Song Ji Hyo,”

And they kissed all night long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week later Jong Kook and Ji Hyo had promised to Woo Bin to meet at Jong Hoon’s restaurant. Woo Bin will leave Korea for one years to working at his father’s company in France. So they had a small farewell party to say goodbye to each other.

“Woah Jong Kook hyung, your brother’s restaurant was the best. The food  was so delicious,” said Woo Bin after they finished their lunch.

“Of course, Woo Bin-ah. Although I already came here several times, the taste were unchanged. It still delicious. Even if I allowed to come here everyday, I couldn’t feel bored with the food. Jong Hoon oppa restaurant was Jjang!”

“Yah jagiya, why you always have enthusiasm when someone talking about food?”

Ji Hyo feel embarassed with her husband’s word. She hit his arm lightly.

“Why oppa? I can’t? Food make me happy, you know?”

“Arasseo arasseo, just whatever you want,” Jong Kook reply and Woo Bin only laughed.

“Hyung, I have something important to tell you...”

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo’s face turned curious. “What is it?”

“Actually.....”

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo keep their eyes on Woo Bin’s.

“Actually...”

“Actually what?” Ji Hyo even more curious.

“Actually when Ji Hyo had dating with me in high school, she ate three bowls Jjajangmyun in twenty minutes,”

“YAH KIM WOO BIN!”

Ji Hyo burst of anger when Jong Kook laughing hardly after hearing Woo Bin’s word.

“Oh my God, how can you ate three bowls Jjajangmyun in twenty minutes, jagiya? Are you didn’t ate for two days so you’re so hungry?”

“Ani... Oppa, its not... Yah Woo Bin-ah! How can you leaked my secret in front of my husband? Aish its so embarassed,” Ji Hyo hide her face with her hands.

“Why? Its true, right? I think I should share more of your secret with Jong Kook hyung so he will...”

“YAH NEO JINJJA JUGEULLAE??!!?” Ji Hyo fist her hand and truly almost hit Woo Bin before someone standing near their table and calling Jong Kook.

“Jong Kook oppa..?”

The three people turn their head in a same time. There’s a lady in front of them.

“Oh, Shin Hye-ah!”

“Park Shin Hye?”

Jong Kook, Ji Hyo and Shin Hye turn their head to Woo Bin. Shin Hye who just realized it look surprised with Woo Bin’s presence.

“Woo Bin-ah you know her?”

“Shin Hye-ah you know Woo Bin?”

Ji Hyo ask Woo Bin when Jong Kook ask Shin Hye. What a coincidence.

Woo Bin answered first, his eyes still at Shin Hye’s. “Yes, we’re knew each other. We’re....”

“We’re met in college. Mm. He was my sunbae in college.”

“So you two being a friend when you’re in college? It mean you also study overseas, Shin Hye-ah?” ask Jong Kook and Shin Hye nodded.

“World is small, right?” Shin Hye look at Jong Kook with a seductive eyes. Woo Bin who still lloking at her feel weird with her relationship and Jong Kook.

“So how can you know her, hyung?”

Jong Kook changed his gaze oward Woo Bin. “Ah, its a long story. First time I met her it because an accident. I crushed her with my car when she crossing the road. Then we met at my office and what a surprised that she also work there. Now we’re becoming a partner for work, also being a friend.”

Woo Bin only nodded after Jong Kook explain it.

“Ah, I think I should go now because I have a promise with my friend,” Shin Hye said. “I hope we’ll meet again soon,”

Jong Kook smiled. “Yeah, Shin Hye-ah. We should spend time together when we’re not busy. Just the four of us, it will be interesting,”

“I’m leaving first, Jong Kook oppa, Ji Hyo unnie, Woo Bin sunbaenim,” Shin Hye bowed and waved her hand to them. Then she leaving their table.

Woo Bin still looking at her. “Ah, hyung, Ji Hyo-ah, I want to talk with her for a moment, okay?”

“Oh, okay,” Jong Kook answered and Woo Bin rushed out from the restaurant and catching Shin Hye.

After Woo Bin out of their sight, Ji Hyo poked Jong Kook’s arms.

“Oppa, are you thinking that something weird between Woo Bin and Shin Hye?”

Jong Kook look at her and nodded. “Mm. I also feel like that. Woo Bin can’t take his eyes from Shin Hye. Maybe he like her?”

“Ani oppa,” Ji Hyo shaked her head. “Its more than that. I feel like there’s something that they told us,”

He sighed. “So why? Its their privacy... Or...” He look at her eyes, trying to . “Are you jealous when Woo Bin looking at Shin Hye?”

Ji Hyo send a death glare to Jong Kook and hit his arms three times. “Yah oppa! How can you said like that?!”

“Ahaha mianhae Ji Hyo-ah I just teasing you...” he giggled. “But I feel relieve that you smiling to Shin Hye before she leaves.. It mean you consider her as your friend, right? You didn’t feel jealous again, right?”

Ji Hyo took a deep breath before smiling at him. “I believe my husband. I believe him because he loved me and I love him.”

Jong Kook smiled then pull her into a hug.

 

 

“Shin Hye-ah wait” Woo Bin finally could catch her wrist and stops her.

Shin Hye turned her body to face him and release his hand from her wrist. “What?”

“You...”

“Oh my god if you have nothing important I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter