The Sweet and Sour Moments

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jagiya....”

Jong Kook push Shin Hye’s body with all his strength to release her kiss. Then he turn his body, finding Ji Hyo who standing not too far from them with a sad look. He look at her eyes deeply, hoping for her to hear his explanation.

“Yeobo-ah, please hear my explanation first—“ Jong Kook haven’t finished talk with her when suddenly Shin Hye ran toward Ji Hyo and hugged her.

“Unnie... Unnie I’m sorry, I didn’t mean...” she crying in Ji Hyo’s embrace. “Jong Kook oppa forced me to kiss him, I.... I can’t do anything because he’s too strong... Unnie, he... Jong Kook oppa said he loves me, and he want me to be his girlfriend even though he already had a wife..”

“Yah Park Shin Hye! You’re too much! A liar!” Jong Kook walk toward them and pull Shin Hye off from Ji Hyo’s embrace and almost slap Shin Hye’s cheek before he suddenly stopped and trying to hold his anger.

“I can’t hit a woman. Never,” he slowly put down his hand and take a deep sigh. Then he change his gaze to Ji Hyo, holding both of her hand. “Ji Hyo-ah, please believe me. I will never ever betraying you, you know I only love you and Soo Young. She was a liar. Really. She kissed me with all her strength until I can’t pushed her because she was too strong. I’m sorry for not trusting you at the first about her, Ji Hyo-ah. You trusted me, right?”

Ji Hyo didn’t said such a word, she looks confused. Who was telling the truth? Jong Kook? Or Shin Hye? Her vision was blur because tears that she hold. She should keep strong. She take a deep breath before walking toward Shin Hye and immediately slap her. Shin Hye was too shocked because of Ji Hyo sudden act.

“Unnie... Unnie why you—“

“Don’t ever call me unnie again, aratji? I don’t want to have a sister who lying to me. I know your real personality, Park Shin Hye-ssi. So, you better get out from my house and NEVER EVER COME BACK TO HERE AGAIN!” Ji Hyo finally let out her anger.

Shin Hye was left speechless. She smirk to Ji Hyo. “Who are you? You just a woman who pregnant without your husband, and luckily you met with Jong Kook oppa so you asked him to marry you! Oh my, I just feel pity with Jong Kook oppa because he was such a good person, why he should married with a former wife from someone!”

“Shut up you Park Shin Hye! You better go now before I call police,” Jong Kook push Shin Hye body to get out from his house. And the moment when he get back to see his wife, she was not there.

Jong Kook went to bedroom and find Ji Hyo was sitting on the edge of bed, her back was facing him. her shoulder was shaked, and because of that Jong Kook sure that she was crying. He approach her slowly, and when he finally can see her face suddenly Ji Hyo standing and slapped him.

Ji Hyo can’t hold her anger again. “You, Kim Jong Kook, why you can’t pull your body when that crazy woman kissed you? Wae? Are you enjoying that?” she said between her sobbing. “You’re a man! How can a man had no strength and lose with woman strength!”

Jong Kook didn’t say anything. He only keep silent, letting Ji Hyo to take out her anger to him. He know that he was wrong.

“I’m sorry, I can’t act rough to a woman. Mianhae, you can hit me again because I’m the one who was wrong,” Jong Kook say as he looking down, didn’t dare to look at her eyes.

“Do you like her? Or even you love her?”

Her word was like a bomb in his ears. Was she doesn’t trust him? Why she said such a hurting word like that? His heart feel so pain right now.

Jong Kook raise his face and look at her. His tears ready to fall down from his small eyes, but he hold it. He should keep strong in front of her. Ji Hyo was still crying, sobbing in front of him. It makes him feel more pain.

“You didn’t trust me?” he said with low voice.

“YOU’RE THE ONE WHO DIDN’T TRUST ME AT FIRST!” she shout to him. This time she crying more hard. She can’t hold it until she slapped him again.

Jong Kook surprised with Ji Hyo second slap. His heart get more and more hurt. Hurt by seeing her like this, hurt by her words, hurt by his fool act. And now his tears was falling down. But he quickly removes it with his palm then look down again to avoiding her gaze.

He didn’t know what should he do. The last thing that appear from his mind only apologizing and apologizing. So he bent down on his knees, facing her.

“I know I was wrong. I’m hurting you so much. Please forgive me and trust me again,” he said when he control his tears so its not falling down again and again.

“Leave me alone,”

That three word is enough to make him understand what she felt. He stand up, facing her and let a small smile to her. “I love you,” only that word that he said to her before he turn back and leaving her alone in bedroom.

When he was really out from her sight, Ji Hyo was crying badly and fall in the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah you pabo! Of course Ji Hyo mad with you!”

Jong Hoon was angry with his dongsaeng after he tell him about his problem today. “If I was Ji Hyo, I will also slapped you several times because kissing with another woman!”

“But hyung, this was not 100% my fault. Its because Shin Hye too!”

Jong Hoon sighed, tap Jong Kook’s shoulder. “Yah Jong Kook-ah, I know what you feel right now. But you admit that its your fault, right? its your fault when you can’t trying hard to release that crazy woman when she kissed you?”

Jong Kook nodded. It really his fault.

“Let Ji Hyo have some time to calming herself. I’m sure she actually trust with you. You also, don’t even act fool like that again. I know you’re a good man, right?”

“Thanks, hyung,” Jong Kook smiled a bit. “But... Can I sleep in our office for a while? I think I also need time to calming myself,”

“So you want to sleep in our restaurant?” His hyung asked and Jong Kook nodded.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, unnie wake up! Its almost dark, when you would to wake up?”

Ji Eun shaking her unnie’s body. Ji Eun was got a call from ahjumma that Ji Hyo was crying and didn’t get out from her room after bickering with Jong Kook that morning. Ji Eun’s herself didn’t know what happened actually, but seeing her unnie weak body and her swollen eyes just make her know that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook was had a huge problem.

“Unnie,” Ji Eun caress her unnie’s hair and her body was moved. She rub her eyes several times before realize someone in front of her.

“Oh, Ji Eun-ah, why are you here?” She sat down in the edge of bed. “What time is it?”

“It almost dark, unnie,” said Ji Eun who sat beside her. “You haven’t take your lunch. How can you forget it, unnie? How if you get sick?”

Ji Hyo stretches her arms. “Ah, really? How long I take my sleep?” then she look at her dongsaeng. “Yah, you haven’t answer my question. Why are you here?”

Ji Eun sighed. “I got a call from ahjumma, that you was crying and didn’t get out from your room after bickering with Jong Kook oppa..” she held her unnie’s hand. “Unnie, tell me honestly. What’s wrong with you and Jong Kook oppa? You two have a problem?”

Hearing Jong Kook’s name, Ji Hyo’s face turn to be sad again. she can’t hide her disappointment to him. And she start crying again.

“Unnie... Don’t crying again, your eyes already got swollen... Just tell me what happened. I will hear all your explanation,” Ji Eun said as she side-hugging her unnie’s body.

Trusting her sister, Ji Hyo telling Ji eun about what happen that morning. She even couldn’t held her emotion and sobbing again. it too painfull for her.

“Oh my God, I understand what you feel, unnie... That woman was really crazy..” Ji Eun pat her sister’s back. “But about Jong Kook oppa... I think he also get hurt because you,”

Ji Hyo wipes her tears on her cheek then look at her sister’s eyes. “Why you defending on him? Which side are you?”

“Unnie, its not like which side were I, I only said my opinion abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter