The New Member

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One weeks again Ji hyo’s pregnancy will turn to 9th month. Jong kook already take a break from working in Ji hyo appa’s company and always taking care of her everyday. Actually he can’t be patient of welcoming his daughter to the world. He want to hear her crying, carry her in his muscle arm, and live happily with his wife. Although he feel sad because Ji hyo haven’t know the truth yet, but he keep trying to hold it until she deliver their child. He didn’t want Ji hyo feel stressed and frustrated because it will effecting her pregnancy.

“Oppa,”

Jong kook changing the channel through the remote when he answered his wife. “Wae?”

She quiet for a while. She want to say something to him, but she afraid if he will mad at her and be jealous. But she should tell him because she already promise to someone.

Jong kook waves his hand in front of her face. “Ji hyo-ah?”

Ji hyo back to her reality and smile awkwardly to him. “Ah,” she blinking her eyes several time. “It.. Eng.... Woo bin invited me to lunch in his restaurant,” then she added. “Ani, I mean the two of us,”

She slowly run her eyes to look at him. He looked like he was thinking. His face was hard to read. Ji hyo didn’t know the next he would angry, nagging, or jealous at her.

Jong kook only looked at her and didn’t know how to react. He sighed a bit. “Are you sure that he invited me to?”

She startled a bit. “O-of course!”

Jong kook didn’t answer her, his eyes still fixed on Ji hyo’s face. He really afraid if Ji hyo come back to Woo bin’s embrance. Although they’re just a couple from high school, but its like Woo bin was trying to get her attention back. He often texting Ji hyo in the morning, just to said ‘Good Morning’ and ‘Have a Nice Dream’ in the night. Jong kook actually want to think positively, but a weird though was coming to his mind again and again. He just.... He just too scared if he lose her.

“Yeobo?”

Although Jong kook and Ji hyo already marrried in the past 4 month. And actually, they’re just realize their own feeling for the past 3 month. They’re sharing their love to each other, laughed, nagged, cried, all of the mix feeling are filling their little family. He like if he could look her smiling, he will offering his shoulder if she crying, he will hug  her if she scared for something, he will try his best to be a good husband for her. Really. If he make her crying, he will curse and can’t forgive himself.

“Jagiya?”

Song Ji Hyo. She is a good woman. Beautiful. Cute. Brave. Smart. Almost flawless. Jong kook is proud to be her husband. Maybe he is the luckiest man in this world. He never felt like this before. Long time ago,  when he was in relationship with Eun hye, he always proud of her; he always said that she is the best woman ever that he met. But now...

“Oppa?”

He didn’t regret after he break up with Eun hye. Even he want to said thank you to her, because she was the one who make Jong kook and Ji hyo being together. He really really want to thank to her. And actually, he was happy the for the fact that Jin hyuk is dead; Because it really make him easy to close to Ji hyo, and also his own daughter in Ji hyo’s tummy.

“YAH KIM JONG KOOK!!!”

Jong kook startled and turn out his blank face while looking at his wife. She hit him five times in his shoulder only to make him going back from his thought.

“Oh my God how much should I call you? What is in your mind, oppa? Do you having a problem?”

Jong kook blinked his eyes for three times and realize that he is in conversation with Ji hyo now. “A-aniyo. I’m okay,” and he take a deep breath to refreshing his mind. “What? What are we talking before?”

Ji hyo pouted her lips and crossing her arms in front of her chest. “How can you said you’re okay when you just forgot what we’re talking about before!”

Jong kook feel guilty because making her feel mad at him. he quickly take her hand and hold it tightly, trying to liquefy the athmosphere between them.

“Mianhae, Ji hyo-ah. I just... just..”

“Just what?” she still pouting.

“Eng... Just jealous with your closeness with Woo bin,”

She only looked at him with her poker face. Jong kook really didn’t know she will mad at him or not. It’s the truth. He really jealous with their closeness. Really.

Ji hyo took a slight sighed and hug his muscle arms, leaning her head on his shoulder. She close her eyes. She really know that its normal; Its normal to have a husband who feel jealous when you always contact to your ex. She know that Jong kook loves her so much, and of course she loves him too. But can’t you build just-a-good-relationship-like-family with your ex? Is it too much?

“Oppa, I didn’t mean to make you feel jealous. Woo bin is a good man. I know him for three years. If you think I am still had feeling toward him, you’re totally wrong. I am really really didn’t have feeling to him; I just consider him as my friend, not more than that. I also sure that you know I really really love you, right?”

Jong kook turn his head to look at Ji hyo who lean on his shoulder. Slowly he nodded his head and smiling to her.

“You’re right. I love you. You also love me. So there’s nothing to be worried, right?”

Ji hyo lift her head from his shoulder, smiling at him. He really understanding. I’m the lucky woman to have a husband like him. Then she hugged him tightly, burried her face snuggled to his chest. “Thank you, thank you oppa for understanding me.”

He hugged her back and kiss her head. “So, what time should we come to his restaurant?”

 

 

 

 

They’re arrived at Woo bin’s restaurant and sat on privat table in the second floor. Although Woo bin a bit surprised after looking that Ji hyo with Jong kook-because he didn’t invited him- but he trying to act naturally and welcoming them with a warm smile.

Ji hyo sat beside Jong kook, when Woo bin is sat across Ji hyo. Sometimes they’re  talking to each other, sometimes Woo bin just talking to Ji hyo, and sometimes Ji hyo talking with Jong kook, teasing, laughing, nagging t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter