The Regret

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day when Ji Hyo know the truth about Soo Young and Jong Kook, she immediately going to the hospital to doing a DNA test. She brought Jong Kook’s hair and Soo Young’s hair as a sample. She was so curious whether Yoon Eun Hye was telling the truth or not.

The result was out after two days. She didn’t tell anyone that she already doing a DNA test for Jong Kook and Soo Young. And when she looking at the result, her heart feel so pain. She hurt because she hate the person who lied at her. She hate Jong Kook for being coward of all this fact. Why he didn’t tell her the truth long time ago? As you know, they’re already married about three years ago! How can he keep this truth until now?

“Doctor, can you help me?”

“What can I do for you, Song Ji Hyo-ssi?”

“When Jong Kook oppa will doing a DNA test, please don’t tell him that I’ve already doing it. And please... Manipulate the result so he will not know that he was Soo Young’s biological father... Please, I beg you, doctor...”

She knew that she was too much. She was trying to make a distance between a father and a daughter. Why she had so much ego? Why she doing all of this?

After come back from hospital, Ji Hyo immediately run toward her room and crying badly. How can my life be so cruel like this? I can’t stand this problem with myself, I can’t handle it...

She was crying and sobbing until she was felt so pain in her tummy. She grip the bed cover as she felt the pain down to her abdomen, and some blood was running down to her feet.

She stopped crying for a moment, feel so panic what happened with her. Why there’s so much blood run down to her feet? Is she... Is she had a misscarriage?

She run toward the bathroom, cleaning herself when she still in pain. After that she laying down on her bed, calming herself and sleeping silently.

The next morning, she felt so dizzy and her body was so weak. But then she remembered what happened yesterday. So she decice to take a pregnancies testpeck that Ahjumma brought few days ago and look at the result. Deep in her heart, she still want pregnant. Because pregnant was the only reason that she could stand with Jong Kook. She was pregnant his child.

But its different when Ji Hyo know the result from the testpeck. She wasn’t pregnant again. At that time, she really feel numb. She want to die. She can’t feel anything. And she fall on bathroom floor, kneeling, then crying again until her tears no longer can’t be seen.

 

 

“Appa, where are you going? Why are you bringing this huge bag? Are you going to some place faraway from here?”

Ji Hyo hearing her daughter was talking to someone. And she know that person was Jong Kook. So she decide to go closer to the door, glueing her right ear in the door to hearing all of their conversation.

“Yes, baby. Appa will going to some place faraway from here,”

That’s Jong Kook’s voice. Ji Hyo really missed his sweet voice. His caring voice

“When appa will come back? Can Soo Young-ie join with appa?”

“No, you can’t. Appa didn’t know when appa will come back, baby. So, don’t wait for appa’s arrival, ne?”

I didn’t want you to go, Oppa...

“Wae? Wae appa didn’t know when appa will back?”

She can’t hear anything for a moment. But after that Jong Kook speaking again. “Soo Young-ie, please take care of yourself and your umma. Appa didn’t want if you two get hurt or sick. Soo Young-ie was smart, right?”

I really miss you, Jong Kook oppa... You care for me so much but me......

“Okay. Soo Young-ie will promise that Soo Young-ie will take care of umma and take care for myself. Appa don’t worry, okay? Soo Young-ie will miss appa,”

Mianhaeyo, Soo Young-ie... Umma was so cruel... Umma was trying to make a distance with you and your biological father...

“Thank you, dear. I will miss you too,”

And it was a silent moment. She can’t hear his voice. Is he already left?

“Okay, appa was done. Soo Young-ie can go back to Soo Young’s room..”

He was still there. Should I go out and met him? Should I take a look to his face for the last time?

“Appa already met with umma? Appa already said goodbye to umma?”

What are he going to answer?

“Yes, dear. Don’t worry. Appa will going now, don’t forget your promise, okay?”

He was lied. It mean I shouldn’t met him. He didn’t want to met with me. No. Never. Or else I will break into tears again. I shouldn’t crying in front of him.

“Of course! Soo Yooung-ie will not forget it! Bye appa! Soo Young-ie will miss you!”

And after that, she heard the door has been closed and Jong Kook’s voice no longer can be heard. It mean he already left. He leave her. Forever.

Because of her.

Its not the best decision, she thought. Because when he left, she will felt more suffered and her heart feel so empty. No more Kim Jong Kook who cared for her; No more Kim Jong Kook who always beside her; No more Kim Jong Kook who loved her. She was hurting him so much.

And she was crying in the door, sobbing, till night came.

 

 

The next day she was more surprised because Jong Kook’s mother was came to her house. The first though in her mind, Jong Kook’s mother came to her because she will nagging and mad at her for divorcing her son. Ji Hyo’s sure Jong Kook’s mother was hate her so much. But after hearing her explanation.. She was misundrstanding. Or... Ji Hyo was the one who misunderstanding?

She said that Jong Kook was the one who divorcing her. She said Jong Kook’s attitude was changing lately. She said she mad at him, until she slapped him three times and chasing him out from her house. Of course Ji Hyo feel shocked because Jong Kook wasn’t telling the truth story to his mother. What is he trying to do?

“W-where... Where was Jong Kook oppa now, eomonim?”

Jong Kook’s mother still sobbing in Ji Hyo’s embrace. “I didn’t know where is  he, I was forcing him to get out from my home yesterday, even I slapped him three times because he was too much. I can’t stand looking at him.”

His mother didn’t knew where is him. She felt so weak after hearing that. So, where is him now? What he was going to do? She felt her heart was stopping from beating for a moment.

 

 

 

After his mother was leaving her house, she run to her bedroom and crying badly. She didn’t know where is he, she didn’t know what should she do. She was so bad. He always doing the best for her, but she didn’t appreciate it. She take her phone on the table, searching his contact number and calling him. But its not worked. His phone was off. She feel afraid if something happen to him. She was not ready if.... if....

She shaked her head. No. Nothing happened with Jong Kook. He was brave. He will be okay. She should have positive minded.

She opened the gallery on her phone, looking at the old photo when she had a lovey dovey moment with her husband. Their face was so bright at that time. She really miss that moment. The moment that her happines was only can found with her little family. Only Kim Jong Kook and Kim Soo Young who can make her day felt more meaningful.

At that time, she, Song Ji Hyo, was really felt regret with all she was done to him.

 

 

 

She immediately calling Song Ji Eun to ask for her opinion. She can’t think straightly now and she felt so total consfused.

“Unnie, what’s happen?”

Ji Eun sat beside her unnie when her unnie suddenly hugged her tightly,  and crying in her embrace.

“Unnie, tell me what’s wrong!”

Ji Hyo still crying in her embrace. So Ji Eun release the hug, then turn her unnie’s body to facing her. “Please-tell-me-what-happen,”

“Jong K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter