The Meeting

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Appa is sick?” Ji hyo surprised after hear her sister’s voice in the phone.

Her sister-Ji eun-calling her with panic voice. She said that her appa is sick. Ji eun said that her appa always calling Ji hyo’s name while sleeping. That’s why she’s calling her right now.

Ji hyo try to calming her sister. “Ji eun-ah, keep calm. I’ll going to there right now. Please tell appa that I’ll come, and take care of him. Okay,” she ended the calling and immediately prepare to go to her parent’s home.

Ji hyo walking in hurried. Ji hyo sighed a bit. If only her husband didn’t work out of city, she probably going to her parent’s home with him. But now she should go to the terminal and find the bus which depart faster to Gwangju. She can’t wait anymore. She scary of her appa.

She still around her house’s street when she seeing a man walking in opposite direction to her. That man look frustated, she knows that his mind is flying anywhere. She keep walking toward his direction when suddenly a motorcycle appear from a far, behind that man. She startled and looking to that man who still out of his mind. She runs towards him and pull him to her and they falling on the street together.

Ji hyo closing her eyes. She feel her heart beat faster than unusual. Slowly she opened her eyes and finding herself hugging the man in the edge of street. Then she feeling his hand hugging her too. Suddenly she aware and release her hand from his body and trying to stand up but failed. her leg feel painful. She falling on his body again.

The man look surprised but he know that she’s feeling pain on her leg. Suddenly he help her to stand and holding her arms.

“Your leg is sprained,” he says that to her. Ji hyo look at his face then look at her leg. What an unexpected accident.  She must go now or she will lost her chance to got the faster bus to Gwangju.

Ji hyo trying to moving her leg a bit and she feel the pain again. She know she can’t endure it but what should she does? She must go to her parent’s home before anything happened.

“Na gwaenchana. You can release your hand. I must go now” Ji hyo said to the man and he does it. But after that Ji hyo can’t balance her body and fell again to his arms.

He holding her arms again, help her to stand up. He’s sure that she can’t walk on her own. “Where are you going? Your leg must be so painful if you force it to walking.”

Ji hyo know that his word is true but she doesn’t have a choice. “I must go to the terminal and catch the faster bus to Gwangju”

He looked at her. “Gwangju? You’ll go to Gwangju while your leg like that?”

She sighed a bit. “It is an accident. I must to go to my parent’s house. My appa is sick, that’s why I should go”

He silent for a moment, then he look at her again. “I can drive you to Gwangju. With my car. Its my forgiving to you”

Ji hyo look at the man, didn’t believe what he said. “Ah, don’t worry. I can go by myself. And don’t ask forgive to me, its not your fault. I only helping you from the accident”

He gaze at her. “I will drive you to Gwangju. Please don’t refuse it. I only want to help you. I can’t seeing a woman with her pain like this. Wait here, don’t go anywhere. i’ll back for a moment” and he is. He walk away and Ji hyo still look at him until he disappear from her eyes.

Ji hyo take a deep breath and she didn’t move a bit. If she trying to move her leg, she’s sure she’ll fall again. And she can’t stand up with her own. Suddenly a black car stopped in front of her eyes. She’s wondering who’ll out from that car, and that man appear again.

He approach Ji hyo, held her right arm and put it into his shoulder. Ji hyo surprised a bit but know he only helping her walking to passenger seat. After that he walk to driver seat and leaving.

The athmosphere in that car is different. They two didn’t speak a word. Ji hyo quietly peek at the man who looks serious while driving. Then she changes her gaze to looking outside.

“May I know your name?”

Ji hyo raise her eyebrow and look at him with blankly face. His gaze still focused on the road. Cause he didn’t hear her voice, he peek at her and look at her blank face.

“Why? I only want to know your name” he said while back to focus driving.

Ji hyo eyes flickered. “Ah, yes. My name is Ji Hyo. Song Ji Hyo” she look at him and smiling.

He look at her, and smiles back. “I’m Jong Kook. Kim Jong Kook. Nice to meet you, Ji hyo-ssi. I hope we can be a friend after this,” he tried to offered a handshake to her while still focus driving.

Without a hesitant, Ji hyo welcoming his handshake and smile to him. “Nice to meet you too, Jong kook-ssi”

 

After 2 hours, Ji hyo and Jong kook arrived in Ji hyo parent’s home. Jong kook keep helping her. He put her right arm on his shoulder and walking toward the home.

Ji hyo push the bell and the door is opened. A cute woman appear behind the opened-door.

“Unnie!”

“Ji eun-ah, where’s appa?” Ji hyo ask her sister.

Ji eun is 5 year younger than Ji hyo. She worked as designer. She have a boutique near from her parent’s home. That’s why she still living with her parent, beside she can take care of her parennt at once.

Ji eun surprised looking at her sister. “Unnie, what happened to you? Are you okay?” ask Ji  eun can’t hide her panic’s voice.

Ji hyo smiles a bit to  her sister. “I am okay, Ji eun-ah. I’ll telling you everything but I want to meet appa first”

Ji eun nods. “O-okay, but... He..” Ji eun stopping her wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter