The Betrayer

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong kook helping Ji hyo to walking toward her home. She pressed the bell and for a moment an ahjumma appear behind the door. She look surprised.

“Omo, Samonim... What happened to you? Are you okay?” Ask that ahjumma.

Ji hyo smiles to her. “I’m okay, only feel a bit sprained on my leg. Can you help me?”

The ahjumma nods and reach Ji hyo arms. Jong kook carefully moving her to the ahjumma. After that Ji hyo gave a sweet smile to him.

“Jong kook oppa, thank you very much. I didn’t know what should I said to you except my gratefully” then she added, “I think we’ll be a bestfriend after this”

Jong kook feel his cheek blushing after seeing Ji hyo’s sweet smile, he can’t think but suddenly stratch his neck nervously. He smiles back to Ji hyo.

“No problem. I should said thanks to you too, Ji hyo-ah. And of course we’ll be a bestfriend after this”

Ji hyo nods, still smiling to him. “Now you know my home, right oppa? If you’re had something around this street, you can come to my home. I’ll wait for it”

Jong kook nodded, then said goodbye to Ji hyo also to the ahjumma. He walks toward his car, sat in driver seat, close the door, and lean his head on the seat. He take a deep breath.

What a surprising news. Ji hyo’s husband named Choi Jin Hyuk-or Jin hyuk. Its like the name that Eun hye had mentioned on her call yesterday. The name that she said she love him. Jong kook can’t believe it. He didn’t know if the name that Eun hye mentioned before is the same person with Ji hyo husband or not. Is Eun hye cheating behind him with the man who have a wife? He is so confused right now. His mind is flying anywhere.

Jong kook quickly shaked his head, turn on the engine and leaving that place.

 

Ji hyo feel the sunshine already sneaked into her room. She rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them. She looking to her beside, and she found nobody. Actually she is hoping that after she wake up she’ll find her husband lying beside her. She smirk and sighed a bit.

She looked down to her leg. It feel different. She didn’t feeling sprained again, only a little and it didn’t hurt so much. The ahjumma help her to massage her leg last night. She screamed because it so painful, but at the end she feeling that the pain is decrease.

She wake up, sat at the side of her bed, and trying to stand up. Slowly she moving her body and finally she can stand up. She trying to walking and she can. She feel happy. Ahjumma’s massaged last night is efficacious.

Ji hyo walking out from her bedroom to the dining room. She saw an ahjumma in there. She sat on the dining chair and look at the ahjumma who busy preparing for her breakfast.

“Ahjumma, can I have my breakfast now?” Ji hyo asked. The ahjumma turn her head and surprised a bit when know that Ji hyo is already there.

“Ah, of course Samonim. Here you are,” the ahjumma gave her an omelette and sausage, also a cup of tea. “Did your leg feel better?”

Ji hyo smiled while received her breakfast. “Kamsahamnida,” and then continue her words. “Of course, ahjumma. My leg is 100% recovery. Your massage is efficacious. Daebak! Hahaha” and she gave her thumb.

The ahjumma smiles to Ji hyo and answer “Ah, jinjja? I’m glad to hear that. Please enjoy your breakfast” she bowed to Ji hyo and back to her activity.

Ji hyo is enjoying her breakfast when suddenly her husband appear in front her eyes. She stood from her seat and smiling to him.

“Jin hyuk oppa!” she jumping very happy and run towards her husband. She hug him tightly until they can’t breathe.

Ji hyo sudden hug making Jin hyuk surprised. He didn’t know that his wife feel very happy when met him. He hug her back and after that he release it.

“I miss you very much, oppa” Ji hyo squeeze her husband’s hand.  She smile brightly to him.

Jin hyuk only smiles while looking at his wife.  “Mianhae, for make you missing me so much”

Ji hyo still smiling and after she hear his word, she walk closer to him, bring her face closer to his, and her lips finally met his. She kiss him so he would know her feeling that missing him. He is a bit surprised with Ji hyo sudden kiss but he reply her kiss and kissing her with all his mind. Slowly their kiss become passionately and they run out of their breath. Ji hyo leave his lips and take a deep breath. Then she smile to him.

“I am missing your kiss too, jagiya..” Ji hyo suddenly whispered to Jin hyuk with her seductive voice. Jin hyuk startled and look at her. He met with Ji hyo’s seductive eyes. She take his right hand and bring it to her waist, and she do it too. She circled her right hand to his waist, pull him closer to her and pressed with her body. She rested her head in Jin hyuk’s chest, trying to hearing his heartbeat.

Jin hyuk aware and slowly release his hand from her waist  and step back. Ji hyo disappointed with his reaction. She can’t hold her needed and she knows that he feel that too.

“Why are you like this, jagiya? You didn’t want touch my body? I’m all yours, babe...” Ji hyo look at her husband with disappointed eyes.

“You didn’t touch me since we’re married. You only kiss me. Even we didn’t have a honeymoon. Why oppa? Why?” Ji hyo feel like her tears will touch down to her cheek. She’s feel sad now.

Jin hyuk can’t think. That’s true that he didn’t touch her since they’re married. Not yet. He only kissing and kissing her. He know he can’t do that because of Eun hye, his girlfriend. He should make a plan before Ji hyo know everything.

“Ji hyo-ah, its not like what you think,” Jin hyuk pull her to his embrance. “I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to not touch you, but... but... I am not ready yet,” he lie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter