The Explanation

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo already calming herself and didn’t cried again. Since the food arrived, she quickly changed her attention to many dish in front of her. She ate ravenously, didn’t look at her husband beside her who only smiled.

Jong kook a bit relief looking at Ji hyo who focused on her food. She didn’t think too much about the two person. Oh, thanks God. He joined Ji hyo enjoying the food until their stomatch feel full.

“Oh, this food is the best, oppa. No wonder that your restaurant always full of people everytime. Can I ate here everytime when I want?” Ji hyo rested her head in his shoulder while her hands caress her tummy.

Jong kook smiles and caress her hair. “Of course, you can eat here whatever you want. But don’t forget to pay the bill,”

Ji hyo smack her husband arms and Jong kook screaming although its not hurt.

“Ya! I want to eat many food here, and it should be free! Who’s the owner of this restaurant? My husband, right? I’m the owner’s wife of this restaurant, Song Ji Hyo!”

Jong kook laughed. “It’s not mine anymore, Ji hyo-ah. I didn’t work here again because I’m busy taking care of you at home. So the owner of this restaurant is my hyung,”

Ji hyo sat properly and look at his eyes. “Oppa, how about you work as CEO in appa’s company? My ex husband, Jin hyuk oppa, took CEO position previously. And because he’s dead in an accident, the position changed for a while. Now my uncle take care for CEO position, but only until the last year. Do you want it?”

Jong kook sighed a bit before looking back at her eyes. “Jihyo-ah, I know I should work for our family. But I think for this time I only want to be here for you, I want to always beside you. You’re pregnant, and a husband should take care of his wife, especially when his wife is pregnant. I didn’t want something bad happen to you, Ji hyo-ah. I’m sorry, I think I can’t..”

“I know oppa,” she took her husband’s hand and hold it tightly. “I know you want to always beside me because I’m pregnant. But I am only 5 month pregnant, oppa. Its okay. Now you can work for me, for our child soon. And when my pregnancy turn to 9 month and I want to give birth, you can stop work for a while and stay besides me. I think if you always in home everyday you’ll bored. Right?”

Jong kook take a deep sighed.

“Oppa, I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself. I promise if you really go to work, I’ll call you when I am having a problem. I’ll eat on time. I’ll eat many healty food. I’ll always sleep well. I’ll always text you, letting you know that I’m already ate my lunch; etc. Arasseo?”

Jong kook gave her a smile. “Okay, if it that you want. I’ll work at your appa’s company”

Ji hyo almost jumping happily before she’s aware that she’s pregnant. She immediately hugged him tightly. “Thank you, oppa. Thank you.”

“Mm,” Jong kook hugged her back and kissed her head for a while. Her hair smell so good. He didn’t want to release his hug. He want to stay like that for a moment. He enjoying his time when suddenly his phone ringing. What the heck.

He really didn’t want to release his hug but Ji hyo already release it. She sat properly and looking at him.

“Your phone..”

Jong kook sighed and take his phone from his jacket-pocket. The screen showing number that he didn’t know.

“Who is it, oppa?” Ji hyo asked him. He only lifted his shoulder and without hesitant he pick the call.

“Yeoboseyo?”

A voice woman heard from there. “Yeoboseyo, Kim Jong Kook-ssi,”

“I’m sorry, but.. Who is this?”

“I’m Lee Woo Ri, Yoon Eun Hye’s mom.”

Eun hye’s mom? Jong kook peek at Ji hyo a bit, she still looking at him, more curious to know who’s calling.

“Ah, ne. I’m sorry I didn’t know because I didn’t have your number. May I help you?”

Jong kook heard that she sighed a bit. “Kim Jong Kook-ssi, you’re my daughter’s boyfriend, right?”

Jong kook widened his eyes and surprised. So Eun hye didn’t tell her about him? Eun hye and Jong kook already broken their relationship 5 month ago, in the bar, before he sleep with Ji hyo. he still remember it.

He sighed a bit and continue his word. “Thank you for being my girlfriend for several month, Eun hye-ah. I hope you’ll find your happines with that man. Thank you for all the memories that you gave to me”

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. Me, and Eun hye, our relationship already broken 5 month ago.”

Ji hyo a bit surprised after hearing Eun hye’s name from Jong kook. Eun hye? Is she Eun hye, Jin hyuk’s high school friend? She want to ask him but he still calling.

“What did you say? So you’re not her boyfriend anymore?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I’m sorry. I think Eun hye already told you about this.”

She sighed again. “Ah, I understand. But you still being her friend, right?”

Jong kook didn’t know what should he said. Is she still his friend? He think it not. After they broke, they’re didn’t contact to each other again. And Jong kook sure its because Jin hyuk. She’s busy with Jin hyuk.

“Kim Jong Kook-ssi? You’re still there?”

Jong kook back to his reality. “Ah, yes, Ma’am. I am still her friend.”

“So, do you want to visit her in the hospital?”

“Hospital?” Jong kook asked back. He thought that Eun hye already recovery from the accident 3 month ago.

“Yes. She still coma from 3 month ago and didn’t wake up yet. But recently, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter