The Secret

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo comes to her bedroom and look at her husband already lying on the bed with closed eyes. She want to talk to him, but she think he is really tired. She goes out to her bedroom, closed the door carefully just make sure it didn’t make a noise.

She goes to the living room and sit in the sofa. She the tv and switch some channel but the program didn’t interesting at all. She turned off the tv and lean on the sofa. She think about incident that morning. She feel sad and anxious. Her husband become different and didn’t care about her again. He also acting cold if he was with her. She start to feel suspicious. She sure that her husband have something that he didn’t tell to her.

It just past a week Ji hyo and Jin hyuk get married. But he already change his attitude to her. She didn’t know if she have wrong act or word to him, she just know that her husband recently be a workholic. He spend most of his time in his office. He always return home late night when Ji hyo already sleeping. And in the morning, as she want to eat her breakfast with her husband, he didn’t eat it; he always said that he have an important meeting and other urgent work. She try to be patient and didn’t want to think the worse thing, pretend that it’s normal.

 

“Eun hye-ah, I want to ask you something” Jong kook say to his girlfriend while he help her to carry all her shopping bag from the car baggage.

Eun hye still focus on her shopping bag while answer her boyfriend’s question. “Ask what, oppa?”

“Is there’s something that you hide to me?”

Eun hye suddenly stop her action and frozen in her place. She know that her boyfriend has strong instinct like a tiger. She smile awkwardly to him and pretend that there’s nothing.

“Aniyo, oppa. Why I must hide something to you? Did you remember our promise when you confessed your feeling to me? We promise to trust each other and there’s no lie in our relationship, right?” Eun hye look at his small eyes and she worries a bit.

Jong kook look straight at her eyes, and smile a bit. “Of course. I know. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to accuse you, I just—“

“Ah, oppa, can you bring some of this shopping bag to me? I think I can’t bring all of this to my room. Ne? Ne?” Eun hye cut his word and he know that she didn’t want to continue talk about it again.

Jong kook sighed. “If its like that why you buy all of this things? Is it my false?” he messed up her hair and she protest a bit while comb her hair with her finger.

“Ya! Why are you like this oppa? Ah, let’s go to my room. I feel my feet like ready to explode soon. Palli, oppa!” she pull his left arm and lead him to her room.

 

Ji hyo is busy with the food in the kitchen when her husband suddenly come and sit in dining table. She smile and approach him. “Good morning, oppa”

Jin hyuk lift his head from his phone and smile a bit to his wife, then busy with his phone once again. Suddenly smiles in Ji hyo’s face disappear, but she keep act like there’s nothing.

“I made a pancake to your breakfast, oppa. You must taste this.” Ji hyo back to pantries and bring some pancake.

Jin hyuk smiles again and only says “Thank you”. He slice some pancake and input it on his mouth. He didn’t need a long time to finish his pancake. After he make sure his pancake is safely landed in his stomatch, he get up from his seat and walk to bathroom.

Ji hyo is seeing her husband walk away and she gaze the back view of him until he entered the bathroom. She sighed a bit and take his plate. She saw his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter