The Beginning

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy birthday, Yeobo!" Ji hyo burst herself to hug the man in front of her eyes. She can't hide her happines. She miss him so much. Her man. Her husband. Choi Jin Hyuk.

Jin hyuk surprised of Ji hyo sudden hug, but he return to hug his wife. He know that she miss him. After that he release the hug and look into his wife's eyes.

"I miss you," Ji hyo only can say that. She know that her husband is tired. Recently he fly to Jeju for his work. He is the CEO of Jihyo father's Company. Its because of Ji hyo. When Ji hyo and Jin hyuk dating, she offered CEO position to him. Of course he's happy and thankful to her. But for Ji hyo, its nothing to her man's happines. She also feel happy.

Jin hyuk smile after hear that from his wife. "I know," he replied while his hand running  to his wife's hair. Then he kiss her head and smile after that.

Ji hyo smile brightly. "I have a surprised for you. Come on," she took her husband's hand and lead him to the dining room.

Jin hyuk's eyes pointed to a cake in the dining table. He look to his wife, and she gave him a very cute smile.

"I make this cake special for you, yeobo" Ji hyo can't help but a bit laugh, "You know I hate cooking but for your birthday I've tried my best to make this special" she look at her husband and smile waiting for his respond.

"Thank you" Jin hyuk says. Ji hyo is a bit disappointed but she didn't think too much for it. Maybe her husband is tired after working out of city.

Ji hyo continues her surprise and turn on the candle above the cake. "Come here, blow this-oh, you have to make a wish before it" she pull her husband's hand to come near to the cake.

Jin hyuk can't say anything but do what his wife's command to him. His body is already tired. What he want is just wash his body and go to sleep. Even he forgot his birthday and don't care about it.

He close his eyes pretend he's make a wish, and then blow the candle. Ji hyo clap her hand and smile to her husband. She took a knife and slice the cake for him.

"Let's taste this, yeobo.. I hope this cake didn't ruin our mood ya?" Jo hyo is about to feed her husband a slice cake before he stop it.

Jin hyuk sudden act make Ji hyo surprised. Is he didn't want to taste her cake? She almost dying to make this cake. She prepared it about 3 days. She doing her best not to ruin his birthday's cake. Now she is confused. And also feel bad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter