The New Atmosphere

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook is chatting in her room when suddenly a nurse come to them and bring baby Soo Young to her parents.

“I’m sorry if I disturbing you, its time to give baby Soo Young feed,” the nurse said and moving baby Soo Young to her umma.

Ji Hyo smiled, welcoming her daughter. “Annyeong, baby Soo Young-ie. You’re hungry, right?” then she kiss Soo Young’s forehead.

The nurse bow to them and leaving mother-father-daugther there.

“Soo Young-ie, what are you doing in the baby room there? Are you talking with other baby? Are you playing with them?”

Ji Hyo looking at her husband and smiled to him. “Aih, oppa”

Jong Kook smile back to her, and kiss Soo Young’s forehead. But suddenly baby Soo Young is crying.

“Omo omo why are you crying? You didn’t like if appa kiss you?”

Ji Hyo moving her in her arms, trying to make her feel comfortable and stop crying. “Soo Young-ie, Soo Young-ie, cup cup cup... Okay okay umma know you’re hungry, umma will give you feed, okay...”

Jong Kook only look at Ji Hyo with blank face. He haven’t saw Ji Hyo giving Soo Young feed before. Its a bit... embarassed?

What? Why he should be shy when look at his wife give feed to his daughter? Even he already sleep with Ji Hyo. The word ‘sleep’ is mean ‘making love’. Yeah. Although they both drunk when they’re doing that.

“Oppa?”

Jong Kook quickly removing his thought from his mind and look at her. “Wae?”

Ji Hyo only look at him. “What are you thinking?”

“Aniyo,” then he realize that Ji Hyo is still looking at him.

“Ah- Should I leave you two? I will waiting in the sofa,” he stand up from his seat and want to take a step before Ji Hyo suddenly hold his wrist. He stopped and looking at her confused.

“Just sit here, with me and Soo Young-ie...”

Jong Kook didn’t say such a word. He still looking at her eyes. Ji Hyo giggle a bit.

“I know what are you thinking, oppa. Honestly, I also feel a bit shy when I should give our Soo Young-ie feed in front of you. But what’s wrong if you here with me? You’re my husband, right? You should stay beside me when I give Soo Young-ie feed,”

Jong kook only looking at her silently.

“I know both of us would feel awkward because... because we haven’t sleep together... ani... I mean...”

“I know, Jagiya...” Jong kook cut Ji Hyo’s words suddenly. He smiled to her and caressing her hair. “I will stay here. Waiting for you and uri Soo Young-ie,”

Ji Hyo smiled widely as she said “Thank you, Yeobo”

 

 

 

 

Ji Eun is carrying Soo Young and playing with her, when Ji Hyo is preparing to packing all her things. Yeah, today Ji Hyo is released from the hospital with Soo Young. Honestly, Ji Hyo really really missed their house. Its like she leaving their house for about one years. And now, she will come back to their ‘Home Sweet Home’ with Soo Young, her daughter. She can’t wait when their house will turn noisy with Soo Young’s crying voice. Ah, how lucky she is.

“Unnie, where is Jong Kook oppa?”

Ji Hyo look at Ji Eun a bit, then continue to packing her stuff again. “He is at office right now because a sudden meeting. But he said he will be here quickly and send us to our home,”

“He know I’m here to help you, right? He shouldn’t leave the office when the employee still need him,”

“Mm. I already told him but he still want to come here. Let him doing what he wants,”

Ji Eun laughed. “Ah unnie, why suddenly I feel jealous to you?”

“Jealous? Why?”

“Because you love him. He loves you too, with all his might. He care for you, he give all that he had in his live for you. He such a good man,”

Ji Hyo stopping her do, then look at Ji Eun with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter