The Party

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its almost 1 year after Ji Hyo deliver Soo Young. She already being a cute baby and understand when her parents talking to her. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo very happy with that, they more and more loving Soo Young. Tomorrow is Soo Young’s birthday. Of course Ji Hyo and Jong Kook prepare to celebrate her daughter’s party.
“Oppa, do you already contact the clown for tomorrow?”
“Mm. Don’t worry. So we’re finished to prepare for party tomorrow?”
“Yeah. I already ask the ahjumma to cook for lunch tomorrow, I also already order a cake for her, and of course I already invite our family to attend Soo Young-ie first birthday party..”
Jong Kook approach his wife and side-hug her. “No wonder my wife is preparing a lot for her daughter’s party..”
“Dangyeonhaji! We love our princess Soo Young-ie, right?” Ji Hyo smiles look at his eyes and Jong Kook nodded as his answer.

 

 

“Happy birthday Soo Young-ie, happy birthday Soo Young-ie, happy birthday our beloved Kim Soo Young... Happy Birthday Soo Young-ie!” Jong Kook, Ji Hyo, Ji Eun, Woo Bin, Jong Hoon, Seo Jin (Jong Hoon’s wife), Ji Soo (Jong Hoon’s son), her father, and his mother was singing to Soo Young. Soo Young look pretty and cute wearing a white baby-dress with a bandana on her head. She look happy and smiling when everyone singing to her.
“Soo Young-ie, its time to blow the candle!” Ji Eun said.
Ji Hyo who still carrying Soo Young take a step forward closer to the cake when Jong Kook following her. The three little family is now in front of the cake and ready to blow the candle.
“Hana... Dul... Set!!!”
Ji Hyo and Jong Kook blowed the candle and everyone clapping their hand. Soo Young only smiling in her umma’s hug.
“Happy birthday my daughter Soo Young-ie, I hope you grow well and loving your family so much” Ji Hyo talk to her and kiss her head.
Jong Kook take a step to facing his wife and his daughter. “Soo Young-ie, happy birthday... Be healthy and I love you so much” he kissed her head. Then the three little family was hugging lovingly.
“Aahh what a happy family...” Ji Eun smile looking at her unnie’s little family.
“We also love you, Soo Young-ie!” Jong Hoon scream and everyone nodded with a smile.


“This is for Soo Young-ie...” the little boy Ji Soo was giving Soo Young a gift when she with her umma.
Ji Hyo received the gift and hold it for Soo Young. “Ah, thank you Ji Soo oppa.. Yah Soo Young-ie, if you already growing and can talk, you call him oppa, Ne?”
Its like she understand with her umma’s word, Soo Young was smiling.
Seo Jin smiling. “What a cute baby Soo Young-ie.. Ji Hyo-ah, mianhae because I didn’t come to the hospital when you deliver Soo Young-ie,”
“Gwaenchana, unnie.. I know from Jong Hoon oppa you were in your hometown because your mother were sick, right? So how is she right now?”
“Ne.. She is alright now, but still doing a theraphy for her health. Thank you Ji Hyo-ah for caring my mother,”
“Ah, no problem... Your mother is like my mother too... And I also want to say thank you because you give me a baby gift when I deliver Soo Young-ie..”
“Your welcome, Ji Hyo-ah... Hope you and Jong Kook be happy with your princess, right Soo Young-ie?” Seo Jin pinch slowly Soo Young’s cheek.
And Soo Young was smiling again.


“Song Ji Hyo”
Ji Hyo turn her head and searching the source from the voice. She smiling when Woo Bin standing three steps in front of her.
“Kim Woo Bin! Ah, where are you? My house is not a big like a castle but when I scann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter