The First Obstacle

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home,”

Jong Kook entered his house and immediately going to their bedroom to looking for his beloved daughter. He really miss her so much, because he should working and can’t playing with her everyday.

He opened the door and stopped a while because he found nobody there. He put his work bag in the bed, take several step to Soo Young’s baby-box but she’s not there; then he walking toward bathroom but he can’t found what he look for.

“Yeobo, where are you?”

He going out from their bedroom and suddenly hearing baby voice from guest bedroom beside their room. He walks there, opened the door with one movement and finding his beloved wife and daughter playing on the bed there.

Ji Hyo who busy tickling Soo Young’s body a bit startled with Jong Kook’s presence. She wake up and sat on the edge of bed, still laughing because of Soo Young.

“Ah jagiya, wasseo?” she carrying Soo Young and slowly walk closer to Jong Kook. “Soo Young-ie, appa is back from his work! We can playing together now!”

Jong Kook smile widely looking at his wife and his daughter. Nothing can make him happy except that two person in front of him.

He caress Soo Young’s hair and kiss her head. “Ah, appa miss you so much, Soo Young-ie..”

“So appa only miss Soo Young-ie, didn’t miss umma?”

He lift his head and looking at her eyes. He laughed a bit. “Umma? Hmm, honestly appa miss your umma too, but it seems that your umma didn’t miss appa, Soo Young-ie. Eotteokhae?”

“Umma want a kiss from appa too,”

“Hyuu. Appa think that appa can’t kiss umma,”

Ji Hyo’s eyes bigger, looking at her husband.

“Appa can’t kiss umma now, because appa haven’t take my bath. I should brush my teeth cleanly so appa can enjoying the moment when appa kiss your umma,”

Ji Hyo look shy and smack his arm lightly. “Why you should said that to Soo Young-ie? Its embarassed,”

“Why? Can’t I?” he then pinch her cheek and she immediately screaming.

She rubbed her cheek and suddenly realize something. “Ah, jagiya! I had a surprise to you!”

Jong Kook flick his eyes twice. “What is that?”

“Soo Young-ie,” she caress Soo Young’s head slowly. “Follow umma, okay?”

Jong Kook had no idea what his wife doing right that. He only looking at the two woman blankly.

“Um-ma. U-M-M-A. Um-ma. What Soo Young-ie?”

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looking at Soo Young, waiting for her respond. And then,

“Um..ma”

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo surprised and looking at each other, especially Jong Kook who look at her in disbelief.

“Soo Young-ie... Soo Young-ie can speak ‘Umma’? Really?”

Ji Hyo nodded, smile happily. “And one more,”

Jong Kook looked at Soo Young again, this time more serious.

“Who is he?” she pointed at Jong Kook. “Ap-pa. A-P-P-A. What Soo Young-ie? He is your...?”

“Ap..pa, appa”

Jong Kook run his palm to covering his mouth, He nearly can’t believe his own ears after hearing Soo Young call him ‘appa’. It really miraculous.

“Jagiya, she can do it! She call you appa! Even she call you twice!”

He hugged them immediately, and didn’t realize that his tears fall down without he know. He really really happy now. This family really make him more feel happy. He really love his little family.

He release his hug then look at the two woman he loved. “Thank you. Thank you for you two. You make me really happy being a head of this family... Saranghae...” he kiss her head one by one and ending at hugging them again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Jong Kook-ssi?”

Jong Kook turn his head and found a woman in front of him. He gaze her face, he know that they already met before. But where and when...?

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jong Kook-ssi. I’m Park Shin Hye, the woman that you helped few days ago in an accident,” she introducing herself and Jong Kook remembered it.

He smiles to her widely. “Ah, yes, Park Shin Hye-ssi. Hello. I’m sorry I didn’t recognise you before... How are you? I mean.. after that accident. Once again I’m really sorry,”

“I’m fine, don’t worry. And don’t apologize again to me, because its not your fault. Its an accident..” she smiled, “By the way, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, I worked here, its my office... and you?”

“Oh my god, are you seriously? I’m here for an interview, I will work here in the future... What position are you in this company?”

“Really? I’m the CEO of this company.. If you’re here for an interview, we will meet again later..”

“Ah, right. See you again in the interview... Hope we will be a good partner for work, okay?”

“Mm, I hope it. I’ll going first, Shin Hye-ssi,” he bowed and walking to the lift.

 

 

 

 

At noon Shin Hye was interviewed by Jong Kook. The interview is going smooth and Shin Hye were accepted as an employee there. She will start work from tomorrow.

“Erm Kim Jong Kook-ssi, actually I want to ask you to have lunch with me, I will treat you.. Oh and don’t worry, I’ll treat you because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter