The Sequel

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hyo-ah are you ready?”

“Wait oppa, I still not wearing my lipstic yet,” she put her eyebrow pencil then take her lipstic.

“Aigo, you shouldn’t use the make up because you always look beautiful without it,”

“I know it oppa, but today was an important moment so I should using it to make me more confident,”

Jong Kook sighed. “Haish this woman,”

Today was Ji Eun and Woo Bin’s wedding day. You all must be surprised, right? How can Woo Bin ended dating with Ji Eun? When they started dating?

It was from Soo Young’s first birthday party. Woo Bin was attended the party and met with Ji Eun after few years ago. Although they was not as close as like a friend, but Ji Eun often met with him when he visited their house, of course when he was in relationship with her unnie. She know that Woo Bin was a care person, kind and romantic. She often saw her unnie got a gift from him although it wasn’t her birthday party. He often invite her to going out with him and have fun after they having a test in their school. She admitted that she have a small feel to him but she hide it because she didn’t want to disturb her unnie’s happines. She will happy if her unnie was happy.

But she also got shocked when her unnie said that they’re broke up and going with all their own way. And what get her more shocked that when her unnie said that Woo Bin was studying outstation. She feel like something was lost in her heart. She missed him so much. But she trying to control it as she also studying more hard so she will follow him outstation and they will study together. But fate was talking different. She can’t follow him to the outstation because of her appa.

And they met in the party. Ji Eun feel so happy because finally she met with him again after few years. She trying to talk to him, being closer with him until finally she asked about her unnie.

“Woo Bin oppa, can I ask you something?”

“Of course, Ji Eun-ah. Go ahead,”

“Do you... still have some feeling to Ji Hyo unnie?”

Woo Bin remain silent for a moment. He look down to his feet.

“Ah, I shouldn’t ask like that. Just forget it, oppa.. I just—“

“May I know why you suddenly ask me like that?”

“I.. I just...”

“I like you, Song Ji Eun.”

Just that Ji Eun feel so happy and they began their relationship after that. Even Ji Hyo and Jong Kook feel surprised about their dating news. They didn’t believe that fate will bring them together.

“Umma... Appa... Soo Young and Dae Young was ready to go, why you still here?” said Soo Young walking toward her umma and her appa with Dae Young behind her.

“Ne, umma.. Appa... Dae Young-ie already feel sleepy again waiting for umma and appa..” Dae Young said as he rubbed his eyes.

Jong Kook smiled looking at his child. He take a step to Dae Young and carry him. “Pity our Dae Young-ie, you must feel sleepy because last night you sleep almost midnight, right?”

Dae Young nodded. “Yeah, it because Soo Young nuna was so noisy and made Dae Young hard to sleep,”

“Yah! Its not Soo Young-ie fault!” Soo Young defending herself when sitting beside her umma.

“Just stop it you two.. Aish.. Umma was done! Let’s go to Ji Eun imo’s wedding!”

And their little family was going to Ji Eun and Woo Bin’s wedding. The wedding was going smooth and Woo Bin-Ji Eun was looking so happy and lovely. Many guest attend to their wedding and feel shocked because Woo Bin was ended marrying Ji Hyo’s sister.

“Woo Bin-ah, I still not believe that you actually being my brother in law. Oh my God, it was so surprising me. You was Ji Eun’s husband now. Don’t said to me that when you were dating me you had a feeling for Ji Eun?”

Woo Bin grinning looking at Ji Hyo. “Ehm, not really, but..”

“YAH YOU!” Ji Hyo almost knocked Woo Bin’s head but Ji Eun quickly stopping her. “You should be thankful to me, you know? Because you’re dating me you could met with Ji Eun and had a feeling to her,”

“Yes, sister in law... Thank you for introducing me to Ji Eun,” Woo Bin bowed to her then smile widely.

Just then Jong Kook coming with Soo Young and Dae Young. Dae Young was sleeping in his embrace.

“Umma, let’s go home, Soo Young-ie already feel tired, also with Dae Young-ie already sleeping with appa,” she pointed at Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo take a step closer to Jong Kook as she take Dae Young from Jong Kook’s arms then she carry him. “Okay, let’s go now.. Ji Eun-ah, Woo Bin-ah, we will back first, okay? Once again congratulation for your wedding.. Kim Woo Bin! Take care of my sister, okay?”

“Of course, sister in law...” Woo Bin winked then patted Soo Young and Dae Young’s head. “Thank you all, you already attend samchon wedding with imo.. Thank you Soo Young-ie and Dae Young-ie,” he offered his hand to doing a high-five to Soo Young.

Soo Young smiled as she welcoming his hand and doing a high-five with him. “Your welcome, samchon. Soo Young-ie will missed samchon!”

Then its Ji Eun time was hugging Soo Young. “Soo Young-ie gomapda, imo feel happy because Soo Young-ie was here. Imo will missed Soo Young-ie and Dae Young-ie so much!”

“Soo young-ie too, imo!” Soo Young said as she release her hug.

“Woo Bin-ah, Ji Eun-ah, once again cong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter