The Fake Story

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three days Jong Kook make a distance with Ji Hyo, now he daringly himself to meet with her. He should clear all of this misunderstanding. Also, he missed so much his daughter, Soo Young. He should keep strong, for his little family. He was standing in front of Ji Hyo’s bedroom, take a deep breath before he trying to knock the door. But suddenly the door was opened and Ji Hyo appear from behind. Her face look so cold, and her eyes were swollen of course because she’s crying before.

Jong Kook look at her eyes, its different than usual. Ji Hyo’s eyes was warm, lovingly and beautiful. But now, her eyes look swollen, he find a coldness in her eyes. Even she also looking at him, but he feel like its not Ji Hyo who looking at him. Of course he was the one who made her looked like this.

Jong Kook hod his breath before speaking, “J-Ji Hyo-ah... I—”

“We should talk,” she cut his word with her cold voice. She opened the door more wide, take a step backward, asking Jong Kook for entering her room without a word. Then she sat in the edge of bed.

He follow her and sat next to her. He look at her hand which holding a brown map. What it that? What was the map for? He asking himself.

Ji Hyo give him the map in her hand. Jong Kook more confused what she was asking him.

“What is this, Ji Hyo-ah?”

“Let’s get divorce.”

She answeres him with one sharp sentence, and make his heart like being stabbed with a sharp knife. So painful.

“W-what? Ji Hyo-ah, you’re kidding me, right? You just make fun of me, right?”

“I’m serious,” she said as she looking at him, with her cold eyes. Jong Kook look back at her, and she look really serious.

Jong Kook take a deep breath before slowly opened the map. There’s a divorce letter with Ji Hyo’s signature in the map. He look at her again then hold her hands. “Ji Hyo-ah, can we finish this problem together? We should think carefully before make a decision. I know we can pass this difficulty without—“

“No. This is the best decision. We both should have time to think as a mature. Please,”

“We can do this together, Ji Hyo-ah. I will always beside you, I will bear all of this problem as a familyhead. I also need you beside me, Ji Hyo-ah. Don’t worry, we’ll be okay, we should keep strong with our love, so we’ll—”

“I didn’t love you again,”

Jong Kook’s heart feel like stopped beating for a while. “You... You didn’t love me again?”

“Yes. I-have-no-feeling-with-you”

“But... Our baby inside your tummy? That’s our love, right?”

“There’s nothing in my tummy. I didn’t pregnant,”

He widened his eyes, grip her hand tightly. “You’re kidding me, right?”

“I’m curious. I’m miscarriage two days ago, after that incident. We lose our baby. And its because you.” she pull her hand from his grip, holding her tears hardly.

Jong Kook feel like he want to running to the Namsan Tower then jump down from it. What kind of problem again that he should facing it? Is this his punishment? But  what punishment? Is he doing anything wrong before?

“Ji Hyo-ah, please tell me that you’re lie to me,”

“I’M TELLING THE TRUTH YOU STUPID! CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’VE SAID TO YOU? AM I LOOK LIKE I WERE KIDDING YOU? ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOUR FAULT! IF YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH LONG TIME AGO, IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THIS! DON’T BE MISTAKEN!”

She was burst out of anger and her tears no longer can’t she hold. She was look really bad, really really bad. She crying and sobbing in front of Jong Kook who only looking at her with his sad eyes. He also crying silently but he hide it from Ji Hyo, didn’t want her to know that he was crying and feel bad too. He should keep strong in front of him.

“Mianhae, Ji Hyo-ah. Mianhae,” he only looking at her sadly. They two look really bad. Jong Kook really want to bring Ji Hyo to his embrance, but he scared. He scared if she will feel more bad. He only keep silent looking at Ji Hyo who sobbing in front of him. He waiting until she feel more calm, stopping from crying. Then he ask her.

“I only want to ask you one question, please answer me honestly,” he sighed before said, “Do you believe that Soo Young was my biological child?”

Ji Hyo look down, avoiding his eyes who look really sad. Then she answered, “No.”

Again, Jong Kook take a long sighed. He also look down to his feet. “Why? Why you didn’t believe me? Is it because I didn’t have a strong proof? Is Yoon Eun Hye’s explanation wasn’t enough to you?”

“Yes.”

Jong Kook feel hopeless, then he continue. “Do you mind if I and Soo Young have a DNA test?”

Ji Hyo keep silent for a moment, but then she answered his request. “Okay. But promise to me if Soo Young wasn’t your biological child, we should get divorce.”

He look at her face, “Okay, if you think that’s the best decision,”

 

 

 

 

 

The next day Soo Young and Jong Kook had a DNA test. Jong Kook feel happy and also feel afraid. He was happy because finally he met his little princess Soo Young, because they didn’t met for 4 days he missed her so much. And he feel afraid because the DNA test result. The result will be out after two days. He feel really afraid if... If...

Ah. He shouldn’t be like this. He should keep strong whatever the result was. He should admit it. everything will be okay. His little family will be okay.

 

 

After two days... Finally the result was out. Ji Hyo receive the map then look at the result. Jong Kook was really curious because her face was hard to describe.

“Ji Hyo-ah, what’s the result? It’s true, right? Soo Young was my biological child, right?”

She sighed a bit. “You should take my promise as before. We should get divorce. Soo Young wasn’t your biological child,”

Jong Kook quickly take the paper from Ji Hyo’s hand, then after read it he feel like a bomb was explode in his mind. His heart feel like stop beating, his body was really numb. He can’t feel anything. How can this be?

“You must questioning yourself why it can be like this, right? I’m the one who pregnant Soo Young. So I know who was make love to me and made Soo Young come to this world. I’ll tell you. A day after I and Jin Hyuk oppa come from the hotel, we make love again in our home. So... Soo Young was from Jin Hyuk oppa’s, not you.”

He dropped the paper and looking at her with disappointed eyes. So.. Soo Young-ie.. Who he known as his biological child... Was Jin Hyuk’s child? Not him?

Ji Hyo turn her body then walking to her room, leaving Jong Kook frozen in his place. But she came again after a while, and holding a brown map again. Jong Kook know what is in the map. Its their divorce letter.

She opened the map and pull the divorce paper. Then she give it to Jong Kook with a pen. “Now... You can sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter