The Painful Memories

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoon Eun Hye..”

The lady who sits in the couch stand up, then waiting Jong Kook and Ji Hyo to coming toward her. Soo Young who recently playing with her, runs toward her parent after seeing them.

“Appa, umma!” Soo Young jumps to her appa’s embrance then smiling to him. “Appa, is that true that Soo Young-ie will have a dongsaeng? Ahjumma said that appa and umma went to the doctor to check it. Is it right? Right?” she asked excitedly.

Jong Kook smiling sweetly to her daughter. “Yes, baby. You will have a dongsaeng . Are you happy?”

Soo Young clap her hand together. “Dangyeonhaji! Soo Young-ie feel so happy! Soo Young-ie will have a friend to playing doll! Yeah!”

Ji Hyo smiled then caress her daughter’s soft hair. “Prepare yourself, dear. In seven month, you will have a sibling. You should take care of her/him later..”

“Oh, seven month? Soo Young-ie will have a dongsaeng in seven month? Why it takes so long, umma? In seven month, Soo Young-ie will start to school as appa said before, right?”

“Yes, dear. You will join kindergarten when you turn three,”

As they talking like a happy family, Yoon Eun Hye approach them then smile awkwardly. “Annyeong, Jong Kook oppa, Ji Hyo-ssi. Oraenmanieyo.. You still remember me, right?” Eun Hye bowed to greet them.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo almost forgot that Yoon Eun Hye was there too. They two looking at each other, didn’t know how to answer Eun Hye’s greet.

“Don’t worry, I’m here because I have a good aim. I want to apologize to Jong Kook oppa, also to you, Ji Hyo-ssi..” Eun Hye sighed a bit then she continue, “I’m sure that Jong Kook oppa already told you everything about the past. I’m sure that you really really hate me. But I’m here to ask for apologize. Please forgive me,” she look down to her feet.

Jong Kook looking at Soo Young who looking at Eun Hye innocently. She didn’t know what Eun Hye said, of course.  Then he lean closer to her ear. “Soo Young-ie, can you playing in your room? Appa and umma have a guest, and we need to talk about something, aratji?”

Soo Young nodded as she release her embrance from her appa’s neck. Then she run toward her room. Jong Kook smiled looking at her back. I feel relief that I had a smart daughter.

Jong Kook then change his attention to Eun Hye again. “Eun Hye-ah, please have a seat. I think its more comfortable than standing like this,”

Eun Hye nodded as she smiled toward him. Then, Jong Kook look at Ji Hyo who still left blankly, pull her hand to follow him sat in the couch with Eun Hye.

 

 

“So, when you come back from America? Are you already recover from the accident long time ago?” ask Jong Kook as  they starting to had conversation again.

Eun Hye smiles. “Yeah. I’m 100% recovered. I arrived in Seoul two days ago,” she bit her lower lip then continue. ”The first time after I arrived here, I know I should visit you and Ji Hyo-ssi. I know I had a huge mistake for you two. So I decided to come here to ask for apologize,”

“How do you know our house?” ask Ji Hyo coldly, who starting to join the conversation.

Eun Hye changes her gaze toward Ji Hyo. “Ah, its from my aunt. My aunt know Jong Kook oppa, and she lives near here. She said she meet you at a convenience store before then ask your home, is it right oppa?”

Ji Hyo turn her head to look at Jong Kook when he nodded. “Right. I met your aunt about one year ago,”

“So, what do you want here? Do you want to ask Jong Kook oppa to be your boyfriend again?” ask Ji Hyo again, her face still look cold.

“Jagiya,” Jong Kook held her hand, calming her. “Please be calm. Listen to her first,”

Eun Hye feel sad because Ji Hyo look hate her so much. But she deserve it because she was the one who had a mistake.

“I already said that I’m here to ask for apologize from you two,” she sighed a bit.”First, I want to say sorry to you, Jong Kook oppa. I’m sorry because when I was your girlfriend, I lied to you. I’m cheating behind you with other man. I’m sorry for hurting your feeling and I’m sorry for made you sad, I’m really sorry, I promise I will be a good woman from now on,”

Jong Kook know that Eun Hye was actually regret her mistake. He know that Eun Hye actually a good woman. He believe that she really feel sorry toward him.

“Its okay, Eun Hye-ah, I already forgave you. I believe you’re a good woman, right?” he said to her. “I hope you didn’t doing that again in the future,”

Eun Hye smile gladly to him. “Thank you, oppa. Of course I never do that again in the future, I promised,” she continue, “Thank you so much. I know you’re a good man, and Ji Hyo-ssi was so lucky to had a husband like you,”

Jong Kook smile to her, then turn his head to look at his wife. But his smile suddenly dissapear whhen he look at Ji Hyo cold face.

“Ji Hyo-ah, are you okay? Baby?” Jong Kook touch her cheek and caress it. Ji Hyo look at him, smile a bit.

“I’m okay, don’t worry” she said as her gaze quickly change to Eun Hye.

“Ji Hyo-ssi..” Eun Hye scared to look at Ji Hyo’s sharp gaze, but she trying to endure it and look at her bit by bit. “I’m really sorry because I’m cheating with your husband without you know, even... Even your husband died without telling you the truth, I’m r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter