The Troublemaker

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook opened his eyes and looking at someone who was laying in his embrance. She look so beautiful. She was like an angel to him. He smiled and kissed her forehead. A moment later her body was moved, she opened her eyes slowly and found her husband staring at her lovingly.

“Good morning jagiya,” Ji Hyo said after rubbing her eyes several times.

Jong Kook smiled. “Good morning too, love. Did I waking you up?”

“Aniya,” she answered. “Are you hungry? Let me making you some breakfast,” she said as she trying to sat but Jong Kook quickly pull her down back.

Ji Hyo’s face look blank. She only looking at her handsome husband when he run his hand to her face.

“Let’s forget about breakfast for a moment. I want to cuddle with you first,” said Jong Kook as his face coming closer to hers and their nose was touched to each other.

“Oppa...”

“Mm?”

“T..Thanks for last night,”

Jong Kook looking at her who look shy. He smiled, “I’m the one who should thank to you,”

She answered him by smiling. “Saranghae, oppa,”

“Saranghae, Ji Hyo-ah,” he said before their lips met each other. They closed their eyes almost at the same time, enjoying their love in their kiss. But suddenly they heard the door opened by one quick movement.

Ji Hyo startled and quickly release her lips from Jong Kook’s lips. She looks blank and quickly get up to look who was entered their room.

“Omo, Soo Young-ie?”

Jong Kook also get up after hearing Ji Hyo calling Soo Young’s name. And she’s  true. Soo Young was there, standing cutely in front of the opened door.

“Soo Young-ie what are you doing here?” Jong Kook asked.

Soo Young only smiling and run toward her parent in their bed. She jumped exited and directly hugged her umma.

Ji Hyo confused by her daughter sudden act. “Wae wae? What’s wrong baby?”

“Ani, Soo Young-ie only miss umma, so Soo Young-ie hugged umma,”

Ji Hyo smiling heard her daughter’s answer. “Why? Why you suddenly miss me?”

Soo Young release her hug from her umma. “Because last night Soo Young-ie had a dream. In my dream, umma and appa was playing with a baby. Its not Soo Young-ie, because Soo Young-ie was not baby anymore. Soo Young-ie sad because umma and appa gave too much attention to a baby in Soo Young-ie’s dream... Soo Young-ie was curious, who is the baby? Is he/she was my brother/sister?”

Ji Hyo immediately looking at Jong Kook and Jong Kook also looking at her. They looking at each other for a moment. Ji Hyo moves a bit closer to Jong Kook and whisper to him.

“Was Soo Young dreaming about a dongsaeng?”

“What? Dongsaeng? Soo Young-ie will have a dongsaeng?” Soo Young moved closer and sat between her umma and her appa.

Again, Ji Hyo and Jong Kook only looking at each other. This time not only Ji Hyo who looks blank, but also Jong Kook. Their daughter was so smart.

Really curious, Soo Young now stand up between her parents. She look at Ji Hyo first. “Umma, is it right? Was Soo Young-ie will have a dongsaeng?” And the next she turn her body, facing Jong Kook. “Appa, was umma’s word right? Is it real?”

Jong Kook flicked his eyes three times, and finally gave a smile to Soo Young. “Appa doesn’t know that, Soo Young-ie,” he run his hand to caress Soo Young’s hair. “A baby was coming from God, so if God love umma and appa and trust umma and appa, God will give us a baby, and the baby will be Soo Young-ie’s dongsaeng...”

“Jeongmalyo?” Soo Young’s eyes bigger. “Of course God will love and trust umma and appa, because umma and appa was a good person... But...” she stopped suddenly.

Ji Hyo raised her eyebrow. “But what, dear?”

“But... If Soo Young will have a dongsaeng, it mean Soo Young-ie’s dream will come true.. Umma and appa will love dongsaeng more than love Soo Young-ie...” she suddenly feel sad.

Ji Hyo pull Soo Young’s body to sat in her lap. “Soo Young-ie, if you will have a dongsaeng or not, we will always love you, because you’re our princess... and if Soo Young-ie have a dongsaeng, wasn’t you feel happy? Because Soo Young-ie will play together with dongsaeng everyday...”

Soo Young look at her umma. “Really? So we can playing doll together?”

“Of course, dear...”

And finally Soo Young was smiling. “Okay! If Soo Young-ie have a dongsaeng, Soo Young-ie will love him/her and being a good nuna/unnie! Soo Young can’t wait to have a dongsaeng, umma!” and she hugged her umma again.

Jong Kook who witness that lovely moment quickly join with them and hugged them tightly.

“Appa,”

Jong Kook release his hug and looking at Soo Young. “Wae, Soo Young-ie?”

“Appa can’t join us hugging. Appa was so smelly,”

Ji Hyo immediately burst out of laughter when Jong Kook can’t believe what his daughter said. “Really? Was appa so smelly?” Jong Kook sniffed his own body then looking at Soo Young again. “Aniyo, appa wasn’t smelly,”

This time Soo Young who laughed hard. “Appa was so funny. Soo Young-ie was joking. Soo Young-ie said that because Soo Young-ie only want to hug umma, mianhae appa...” and Ji Hyo only giggled looking at them.

“Yah yeobo, ppalli take a bath before your body really smelly!” Ji Hyo said as she push Jong Kook body to get off from the bed.

Jong Kook had no choice and take a step to the bathroom.

 

 

 

After take a bath Jong Kook found nothing in their room. He going out to dining room and found his beloved wife an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter