The Love

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Saranghae, Jong kook oppa...”

Jong kook nearly can’t believe with his own ears after Ji hyo said that. It really happen. Finally Ji hyo realize it and she love him. Jong kook can’t do anything except hug her tightly.

“Gomawoyo, Ji hyo-ah. Jeongmal gomawoyo,” he said when he kiss her head.

Ji hyo smiles in his embrance. Finally they had feeling to each other. Finally this marriage could bring them to happiness.

Jong kook release his hug, looking at his wife’s eyes deeply. He smiled to her. Then he bring his face closer to her and capture her lips. He runs his hand to her waist, bring her closer to him. He deepen their kiss and close his eyes. He want Ji hyo to know that he really love her so much. He pour his emotion in his kiss. He stopped for a moment. He want to explore right now, but he scary if she suddenly release her lips from him. So he waited her for respond his kiss.

Ji hyo a bit startled when suddenly Jong kook’s lips landed on her pinky lips. Her eyes widened when Jong kook put his hand on her waist and bring her closer to him. She look at his closed eyes. She know that he love her so much. He want to show his love to her. Then she smiled between their kisses. She bring her hands to his neck and deepen the kiss. She closed her eyes and responding his kiss. She felt happy right now.

He felt something in his neck and suddenly Ji hyo moving her lips to him. Now she responded it; He smiled and kiss her with all his heart. He slide his tongue between her lips, asking for entrance. She open her lips, allowing him to explore . She giggled a bit. Their kissed and kissed, pour emotion and feeling to each other until they kiss become passionate. They really enjoy it but they stopped and let go each other’s lips to catch a breath.

Their breath become heavy because the passionate kiss. They took a deep breath before looking at each other. They smiled and looking down to their own leg, hiding their shyness.

Ji hyo didn’t know why she feel so shy after kissing with Jong kook. Its not their first kiss. They had kissed before on their wedding day. But she feel its different from the previous. On their wedding day, they only kissed, but not with their own feeling. They kissed only for guest and family who attending their wedding. They hadn’t feeling to each other. But now? They realize that they loving each other. They realize that they need each other. It makes Ji hyo felt like flying to the sky. She really really happy.

Jong kook can’t expected that their kiss could become a passionate. But he really really love it. Its not their first kiss, but he felt like that. Its their first kiss with feel of love to each other. He smiles then he hugged her again.

“I’m very happy, Ji hyo-ah. Really really happy. Thank you, once again...”

“Ne, oppa. I also feel happy, but.. You must goes to work now, or you will be late”

Jong kook suddenly release his hug and look at her eyes. “Oh my. How could you ruined our lovely moment, Ji hyo-ah? Ah, I feel lazy to go work...”

“Oppa, you can’t be lazy. You must go to work or I’ll pull my word”

“What word?”

“The word ‘I love you’. If you didn’t want to work, I’ll pull that word. I didn’t love you again,”

“Yah Ji hyo-ah! How could you do that?!”

“Molla~ You want to go work or—“

“Okay okay I’ll go to work. Woah you really—“

“Really what? Ha?” Ji hyo sticking out her tongue.

Jong kook only smiled looking at his wife. She really really cute. He know that he can’t win against her. He took her hand and intertwined their finger.

“You really cute, Ji hyo-ah. And beautiful. And lovely. And friendly. Ah, I am so lucky to had a wife like you. After you said you love me, I feel like I didn’t want to leave you. I want to spend all of my time with you. Beside you. So, take care of yourself when I am going work, okay?”

Ji hyo smiled to him. “Arasseo. I am a brave woman. I can handle myself. Don’t worry, Yeobo,”

Jong kook widened his eyes. “What you said?”

“Yeobo,” she smiled cutely to him and turn out her aegyo.

He feel a bit weird because Ji hyo called him ‘Yeobo’, but he truly very happy and make him more fall in love with her.

“Okay, Jagiya..” he smiled then they laughed together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter