The Wedding

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Saranghae, Ji hyo-ah” Jong kook can’t expected that he could said it to Ji hyo. He confused, but of course he can’t pull his word.

Ji hyo surprised after heard Jong kook sudden confession. She feel a bit embarassed, but also feel anxious. Is he really love her? But Ji hyo didn’t have any feeling for him.

“Thank you for loving me, oppa. But I’m sorry,” Ji hyo suddenly apologize. “I can’t say that I love you now. Honestly I didn’t have any feeling for you. But I’m sure later I’ll say that word to you. Just wait to the right time, oppa”

Jong kook startled hearing Ji hyo’s words. He feel guilty because he’s lying to her. But in the end he only smiled to her.

“Gwaenchana, Ji hyo-ah. I know it.”

 

The day after tomorrow, Jong kook ask Ji hyo to accompany him to his umma’s home, and Ji hyo agree. Actually she’s afraid if she meet with his umma, and his umma didn’t like her. But she trying to calm.

“What’s wrong, Ji hyo-ah?”

Ji hyo turn her head to look at Jong kook who still driving. Is he looking at her face before?

“A-aniyo, oppa. Gwaenchana,”

Jong kook look at Ji hyo slightly. “Be honest with me, Ji hyo-ah. I’ll try to help you if you have any problem,”

Ji hyo sighed a bit. “Actually...  Actually I’m afraid if I meet with your umma, oppa. I’m afraid if she... She didn’t like me because I’m a singl—“

“She’s kind, Ji hyo-ah. Don’t worry. She’ll like you. My umma is a woman, same like you. Of course she know what you feel right now. If she really didn’t like you, I’ll take care of her. I’ll always beside you, Ji hyo-ah”

“Gomawoyo, oppa” Ji hyo didn’t know why after she heard all of Jong kook’s word, she feel a bit relief. She believe Jong kook’s word.

 

They arrived at Jong kook umma’s home. Before press the belldoor, Jong kook pat Ji hyo’s shoulder, calming her. Ji hyo smiles to him and nodded. Then he press the bell. After a moment the door is opened and Jong kook’s umma appear behind the door.

“Annyeong, umma” Jong kook bows 90 degrees to his umma.

“This is Song Ji hyo, umma.” Jong kook introduce Ji hyo to his umma.

Ji hyo bows to his umma. “Annyeonghaseyo, eomoni. I’m Song Ji Hyo. Nice to meet you”

Jong kook’s umma smiles to Jong kook, then to Ji hyo. “Nice to meet you too, Song Ji Hyo-ssi. Jong kook is right. You’re very beautiful. No wonder that he is fell in love with you.”

Ji hyo smile shyly. “Ah, kamsahamnida eomoni”

“Come on,we’ll better talk in living room.” Jong kook’s umma pull Ji hyo’s hand, lead her to go into her house. Jong kook only smiled looking at them.

Ji hyo didn’t feel afraid after all her conversation with Jong kook’s umma. They’re just met 1 hours ago, but feel like they’re already met before. His umma is a good mother. Even Ji hyo already consider her as her own mother.

“You’re a good woman, Ji hyo-ah. You’re beautiful, kind, and smart. I know you’re a good wife too. I can feel  that Jong kook loves you very much. And you love him too, right?”

Ji hyo a bit startled after hearing Jong kook’s umma words. She can’t be honest to her that actually she didn’t have any feeling to him.

“Of course she loves me, umma. Don’t ask like that to her,” Suddenly Jong kook appear and sat beside Ji hyo. He smiles to her, and she smile back to him. Thanks oppa, you’re helping me from your mother.

Jong kook’s umma only smiled looking at the two person in front of her. “By the way, are you already decided the date for your marriage day?”

Ji hyo looking at Jong kook, and Jong kook look back at her. They haven’t discussing about it.

“Can I help you to find the best date to your marriage?” Jong kook’s umma take her phone from the desk beside her. She look at the calendar.

“Umm, wait. How about next week? Its 7th October”

Jong kook surprised. “Aih umma, its too fast. We haven’t prepared anything,”

Jong kook’s umma nodded. “Keureom, what about two weeks again?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter