YOU CAN'T FOOL ME

Will You Be Mine?

 

Alarm rings. KH press the button to stop the alarm. KH then realizes that JA is hugging her tight in her arms. JA sleep facing down, half of JA body is on top of KH body. One of JA leg is on top of KH legs. JA face lay on KH shoulder. KH can feel her breath, the warmness of her body, her smell, she look so cute. KH smiled. She feels like in heaven and wish they can stay that way forever. She doesn’t want to move because scared JA will awake. She doesn’t want JA to awake. If JA awake everything will be back to normal. JUST A FRIEND. KH hate that, she want more than just a friend. She missed the closeness they had back on during their trainee days and first album. No gossip about them. They can act normally without feel awkward, like how they are feeling nowadays. Nowadays every single move and closeness they make will be gossip among fans, media and especially netizens. Sometimes she does miss the old days.

 

KH: “Thank god Nana is facing that way so she won’t know I’m watching JA sleep hehehe” Said KH in her mind feel relief.

KH: “Ahh…perfect morning…I can live like this forever. Wish everyday is like this.” KH said in her mind full of joy while watching JA sleep. Suddenly JA starts to move.

KH: “Aaaa damn she awake. Why so soon…?!” Said KH in her mind again feel frustrated.

 

JA stretching her arms then without realizes she wrapping and hugging KH body tighter close to her body. She feels comfortable holding KH closely like that. She forgot that last night she is sleeping with KH and Nana. She thought she is holding and hugging her bolster. But of course it feels little bit weird because this time the bolster feels warm, soft and feels so damn comfortable compare to usual. She wishes she don’t have to awake. While rubbing her eyes, she opens her eyes.

 

JA: “Ooo!!! Sorry unnie hehehehe” Said JA. She pulls her hands and body from KH body instantly. All of sudden she feel shy and her face blushes when she realize she is actually embrace KH body and not a bolster.

KH: “Morning! Had a good sleep last night? No wet dream right? Hehehehe” Teasing KH with her sweet smiled then laughs.

JA: “Arr unnieee arrr” Said JA shyly.

NN: “Me neither, no wet dream. Damn! What are wastes?!” Said Nana while turn her body facing towards her unnies.

KH and JA shock then turn to look at Nana. Three of them burst out laughing.

KH: “I thought you are sleeping” Said KH to Nana.

NN: “How am I suppose to sleep when you two are very noisy” Complain Nana.

JA: Hahahahah

KH: Sorry

While KH, JA and Nana were busy talking and laughing they don’t realize JY walk in the room.

JY: YAAAHHH why very noisy!!! What are you guys doing? And why you two leave me alone?  Asked JY non-stop.

JY: "JA unnie." 

JA: "Hmm"

JY: “I’m hungry.” Said JY again, pout and rubbing her tummy.

JA: YAAAHH! What you think I’m your maid?! Hehehe. No, I won’t make breakfast if nobody wants to help me.

JY:  I’m still sleepy hehehe. Unniee aahh I miss you make us breakfast. Please JA unnie. Pleaseee ommaaa

Raina: “I’ll help you JA unnie.” Shout Raina from outside the room.

JY: “Yeeaaah!!!” Shout JY happily like a small kid.

 

It’s been a while JA didn’t cook for them since JA moved to her parents house. They really miss having JA in their dorm. Nowadays all of them are very busy with their schedules. Rarely can they have their meal together. But this morning it seems like their lucky day everybody is at home. So they can have their breakfast together as one big happy family.

 

[ AT THE STUDIO ]

After a long hours practice they have a break. Everybody is exhausted. JY lay on Uee lap. Raina was relaxing on the sofa. JA, Nana, Lizzy and E-Young were talking, laughing and teasing each other. KH as usual still practicing, she always wants everything to be perfect. Suddenly DB enters the studio, greets everyone and walks toward KH.

DB: “Hey girls!”

The Girls: “Hey DB unnie”

DB: “Hey KH unnie” Said DB while walking toward KH then give KH a hug.

KH: “Hi” Said KH and return DB hug.

DB: “Here your aviator” Said DB while passing the sunglasses to KH.

KH: “Thanks babo yaah”

DB: “For you unnie, anytime” Said DB with sweet smile and wink.

 

[ JA POV ]

JA try to act as if she doesn’t care with the closeness KH and DB show right now while they were talking. But honestly deep inside, she does care. She feels so jealous and angry seeing them like that and once a while she can’t help herself from glances at them.

JA: “Aaarrr!!!” Scream JA in her mind feels jealous and angry when she saw DB hand slowly KH thigh then laid her hand on KH thigh while they were talking.

JA: “First she hugs my KH. Then from hugging my KH she slide one of her hand at my KH abs for quite awhile, laughing and teasing each other romantically. And now this…aaarrrr damn you two!” JA said angrily in her mind.

NN: “KH unnie and DB unnie look perfect for each other right?” Nana purposely said that to see JA reaction.

Lizzy & EY: “Hmmm agree.”

Lizzy: “Both of them have a nice body and so damn gorgeous. KH unnie with her sweet dimples and abs. DB unnie is so pretty and y. Wish, I can maintain my body and beauty like KH unnie when I’m at her age.”

NN: “Hmm me two”

EY: “Me three” Nana, Lizzy and E-Young look at each other then laughs.

Suddenly JA stood up and walks away. JA feels really angry and jealous. She can’t hear all of this about KH and DB anymore. She can pretend acting cool anymore.

NN: “Unnie! Where are you going?”

JA: “Toilet” Said JA while walking out the studio. Actually it’s just an excuse. She really needs to get out from there. She can stand it anymore.

 

[ NN POV ]

NN: “Ceehh! You can’t fool me unnie. I know you are angry and jealous of KH unnie with DB unnie. I know you have feeling towards KH unnie” Said Nana in her mind.