YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY

Will You Be Mine?

 

KH and JA are not as closed as before anymore. Day by day their relationship became distant. They still did not talk to each other if the girls are not around. Since they had a fight that day KH try to distance herself from JA. Look like KH start to give up on JA. It’s not that she doesn’t love JA anymore, she still, but she can’t bear the pain of heartbroken anymore. KH doesn’t know what else to do, she has tried everything to win back JA and make JA forgive her but it seem like everything is not worth it. JA still doesn’t want to forgive her and acting cold towards her.

 

[ Studio – 7 pm ]

Today everybody is very exhausted because there’s new choreography for a new song. So they have been practiced since morning till now.

KH: “Okay girls that all for today. You girls can go home now. We continue tomorrow.”

The Girls: “YEAHHHH!!!!”

JY: “Thank god! I’m so tired and hungry.”

The Girls: “Me too.”

So they start packing their bag and stuffs, few minutes later everybody is ready to go home except KH and JA.

Raina: “KH unnie…JA unnie, you guys are not coming with us?”

KH: “No I’m not.”

JA: “Me too.” KH startled.

JA: “KH unnie you don’t mind I practice with you, right?” JA asked KH.

KH: “Am I hearing this right?! JA wanna stay here alone with me?!” said KH in her mind, surprised.

KH: “Yea sure, why not.”

Raina: “Hmm in that case we go home first. Okay then. Bye KH unnie. Bye JA unnie. KH unnie later drive carefully.”

The Girls: “Bye”

KH: “I will. Bye girls.”

JA: “Bye”

JY: “Bye kids. Behave and don’t do things that I won’t do hehehe wink...wink...” JY unnies. KH and JA face blushing.

Uee: “KH unnie…JA unnie continue practice today’s dance steps yea not the s rubbing dance steps HAHAHAHAHAHA” Uee unnie. The girls laugh.

Lizzy: “Appa…omma don’t be naughty…no mushy mushy and touch touch ah HAHAHA” Lizzy join JY and Uee teased their unnies.

KH: “YAHH! What’s wrong with you girls. Wanna get smack, you little erts!”

The girls laugh and walk out the studio leaving KH and JA.

 

Because of the teasing all of sudden KH and JA feel awkward be alone in the studio without the girls but they try to hide it and act cool.

JA: “Damn it! What’s wrong with me? Why do I feel flutter and nervous? It’s not like I never be alone with KH unnie before. Cool JA…cool.” said JA in her mind and tries to calm herself.

KH: “Shall we start practice now?” asked KH.

JA: “Okay.” Said JA with her sweet smiled.

KH: “Am I dreaming? Is she just smiled at me?!” said KH in her mind, she can’t believe her eyes. 

KH turn on the music and they start practicing the dance steps.

 

[ Two hours later ]

KH: “No…no…not like that” KH corrected JA step and then show the correct way of doing it.

 

JA can’t help herself from staring KH. She can’t focus on mesmerizing the dance steps because her eyes are too busy observing KH body from top to toe. 

JA: “Damn look at her. She is so damn gorgeous and y! Those lips…those bodies…feel like wanna taste it hehehe” said JA in her mind.

 

KH: “JA stops staring at me like that? You make me feel uneasy?’’ said KH in her mind.

 

KH: “Erm that’s all for today. We continue tomorrow. You must be tired by now coz I am hehehe.”

JA nodded and smiled.

Actually that’s just an excused. KH can’t focus on her dance steps anymore because she feels flutter and uneasy with the way JA looks at her. JA never looks at her that way before.

KH: “JA what’s wrong with you today? You are acting really strange today. But I do miss those smiled.” said KH in her mind.

JA: “Want a drink?” JA passes a bottle of mineral water to KH.

KH: “Thanks.” JA smiled sweetly again and looks KH in the eyes. KH feels nervous so she looks down and pretends busy packing her stuffs. JA giggled in her heart seeing KH reaction. JA knows KH feel uneasy with her action.

KH: “JA what are you doing? Stop doing that. You take my breath away.” said KH in her mind.

KH: “Erm are you ready, shall we go now?”

JA: “Hmm”

They take their bags and stuffs and then walk out the studio.