OFFICIAL

Will You Be Mine?

 

[ KH BEDROOM ]

KH was watching JA sleep. KH smiled. KH still couldn’t believe what had happen last night. It feels like a dream.

KH kiss and JA neck softly to wake her up. Few minutes later JA awake. JA become breathless with what KH was doing to her. JA clenches her teeth and then bites her lower lips due to the sensual sensation that she feels. KH purposely caress and fondle JA s to make JA moan. After what had happen last night KH now knows where and how to touch JA to make JA turn on and satisfy her. JA breath becomes heavy. When KH pellet JA s JA moan. 

 

KH: “Hehehe mission accomplished” KH giggled in her mind.

 

KH: “Hey y! Morning!” said KH with her sweetest smiled.

JA: “Hehe! Morning gorgeous!” Replied JA and smiled back at KH.

JA: “Is that the new way to wake me up hehehe.” asked JA.

KH: “Hehehehe yea. Do you like it?”

JA: “Like it?! I love it.” Replied JA and then pull KH near to kiss her.

KH: “So are you now officially as Mrs. Park? Hehehe”

JA: “Ermm I don’t know. Can I think about it first? HAHAHAHA” JA teased KH.

KH make sad face.

KH: “Last night means nothing to you?” 

JA: “HAHAHA I’m just kidding. Last night was amazing. You are amazing.” JA look KH in the eyes, caress KH face and then kiss KH passionately, over and over again.

JA: “Park Ji Young can I be your wife hehehe?”

KH: “Nope!”

JA: “HUH!” JA hit KH shoulder

KH: “HAHAHAHA I’m just kidding”

JA: “You are so bad.” JA sticks her tongue out. KH laugh see JA childish behavior.

KH: “So are we official couple now?”

JA: “Yes I guess”

KH: “HUH! YOU GUESS?!”

JA: “HEHEHE yes hunny we are official couple now.”

KH: “Hmm that’s better hehehe”

KH go on top of JA and then kisses JA. They make love again until both of them had .

 

[ 2 HOURS LATER ]

JA was busy checking her body in front the mirror to insure that there’s no love bites mark. KH that time just finished had her shower.

KH: “What are you doing?” asked KH when she walks in the room from the bathroom. KH feels weird will JA behavior.

JA: “There’s no love bites on my body right?” asked JA.

KH: “Hahahaha” KH laughs and then walk towards JA.

 

Instead of checking love bites mark at JA body, KH kiss JA shoulder and neck. While her hands caress and fondle JA s. At that time both of them was only wearing a towel.

 

JA: “Hunny I ask you to check not to make more mark hahaha”

KH: “Hahaha sorry baby I can’t help it seeing you like this. You look so damn y and again hahaha”

JA turns around facing KH. JA wraps her arms around KH neck. KH hands at JA waist. They kiss for awhile.

JA: “We continue later kay after we come back from practice. We are late now. I’m sure the kids already waiting us for breakfast.”

KH: “OOya I forgot about the kids hehehehehe. Okay…okay…later hehehe.”

 

KH kiss JA and then rush to get dress. Few minutes later KH and JA go to the dining room for breakfast. During that time the kids already sited at the dining table waiting for them.

JY: “KH unnie are you okay?” asked JY once KH and JA sit down.

KH: “Ye..yea of course I’m okay. Why?”

JY: “You never wake up late. Usually you the one who wakes us up.” Asked JY curious and feel weird at the same times. The kids all look at KH waiting for answer.

JY: “And you JA unnie, why are you sleeping at KH unnie room? Since early this year I never see you sleep at KH unnie room anymore? Why are sleeping at her room last night? What are you guys has been doing last night? Is there anything you guys wanna shared with us? “JY ask non-stop.

KH: “Should we tell them?” KH ask JA.

JA: “I don’t know. Should we?” JA asked KH back.

Uee: “Tell what?” asked Uee curious.

KH: “I think we should tell them” said KH to JA.

JA: “Yea i guess so” Replied JA.

 

Suddenly...

 

Raina: “Both of you are now couple right?” Raina guessed.

 

KH and JA surprised with Raina answer and then both of them nodded.

 

JY: “See I’m right. I told you”

Uee: “Awww so sweet”

Lizzy: “At last.”

 

KH: “YAH! YAH! Stop it. You girls know…?”

Lizzy: “Of course we know. We just don’t wanna ask you guys coz we respect you guys as our unnies. And we guess you guys know what you are doing?”

JA: “You girls okay with this?”

The girls: “Hmm” The girls nodded.

NN: “Yeah! At last we officially have appa and omma HAHAHA” The girls laugh too.

KH: “But can you guys keep it secret coz I don’t want other people know about this. It’s not good for our group reputation. You get what I mean right”

JY: “No worries we know that. Your secret are save with us. Right kids?”

The Girls: “Hmm” The girls nodded.

 

Suddenly Raina raise her hand up.

JA: “Yea Raina, what’s wrong?

Raina: “I’m really happy for you guys but can we eat now, I’m starving?”

The girls laugh and then start eating as one big happy family.