DON'T GIVE UP

Will You Be Mine?

*****continue from chapter 16*****

 

[ KH CAR - ON THE WAY TO THE STUDIO ]

 

NN: “Come on unnie you know what I mean. Not that kind of love. What I mean in love with her. Love her more than AS member….more than best friend….more than sister…Real love.” Nana said then winks at KH. KH cough again.

NN: “Unnie I think you better follow JA unnie to see the doctor too. See you are having cough.” Nana teases KH. Nana knows KH doesn’t have coughed she just pretend it. Nana knows KH try to avoid talking about JA. Nana doesn’t care she still going to asked KH EVERYTHING about JA.

KH: “No it’s ok. I’m fine.”

NN: “Unnie you still haven’t answer my question?”

KH: “Huh! I thought I already answered your question. ” KH try to skip from answering Nana question.

NN: “No not yet. Unniee ahhh” Said Nana and shake KH shoulder.

KH: “Hey don’t disturb I’m driving.”

NN: “Unnie I’m serious.”

KH: “Hehehe what? KH giggled.

NN: “DO…YOU…LOVE…JA UNNIE?” Nana shouts at KH ear.

KH: “Yah! You want me to be deaf?”

NN: “Hehehe”

NN: “Fine! If you doesn’t want to answer my question, I just assume that you like JA unnie just a friend.”

KH: “SO?!”

NN: “So…you don’t mind if I ask her to be my girl right?” Nana said and wink. KH shocked.

KH: “Your girl?! Aren’t she too old for you?”

NN: “Who cares, I like older woman; mature, y and they know what they want hehehe.”

NN: “JA unnie is such a babe. She is so damn gorgeous, especially when she smiled. Those eyes; so daring and y. And her body OMG, especially those s. DAMN! AHHHHH!” KH can’t stand hearing Nana talks like that about “her JA” anymore. She is so damn angry and jealous.

KH: “YAH! YOU LITTLE ERT. HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR JA UNNIE!”

NN: “Hehehe! Sorry unnie I get carried away hehehe. But it’s true right?! Heheheh” Nana knows KH is jealous; can see it all over her face but Nana still act cool.

KH: “So you just like her physically?”

NN: “Of course not. You know JA unnie is such a sweet heart; loveable, caring, sincere etc and etc...”

KH: “Hmm” KH agree.

NN: “Unnie”

KH: “Hmm.”

NN: “You such a pretender.”

KH: “HUH! What do you mean?”

NN: “Till when you want to hide it. I know you love JA unnie too.” KH shocked.

KH: “I thought you love her?” KH try to cover and dig more info about the Nana and JA relationship.

NN: “I do” Said Nana seriously and daring. KH surprised.

KH: “So when are you planning to confess your feeling towards her?”

NN: “I already did? KH shocked.

KH: “So what does she said?”

KH: “Haha what a stupid question. Of course she loves you too right?!” KH answered her own question.

NN: “Yea, she loves me.” KH shocked and speechless, at the same time feel deeply hurts. Nana just looks at KH to see her reaction.

KH: “Well what else can I say then, congrats. I’m happy for both of you. Do the girls know about this?” Nana can see KH eyes become red. Nana knows KH try to hide her feeling and control her tears from falling.

NN: “No. You are the first.”

KH: “I’m the first?! Really…but why me?”

NN: “Coz you are my favorite unnie. You like a sister to me.”            

KH: “Awww so sweet, I love you too kiddo”

NN: “But…” Nana pouts.

KH: “But what?!” KH asked curious.

NN: “JA unnie love you more. If only I met her first before you, she surely chooses me instead of you.” For second time KH become speechless.

KH: “JA chooses me?!” KH said in her mind, surprised.

KH: “I’m sorry”

NN: “There’s nothing to be sorry. It’s not your fault. Love comes naturally.”

NN: “Enough talking about me. Now between you and me honestly, do you love JA unnie?”

KH: “Yes I do” Nana smiled.

NN: “Missions accomplished HAHAHAH” Nana said in her mind.

KH: “But she doesn’t love me anymore I guess. She hates me.”

NN: “No she is not. I don’t think she hates you. She will never hate you. She loves you, trust me.”

KH: “If she loves me why she avoiding and ignoring me?”

NN: “Maybe she still feels hurts.”

KH: “Hmm you are right. She always trust and faithful to me but I do the other round. If I’m in her shoes maybe I’ll do the same.” KH feels regret and guilty.”

KH: “I have tried everything to win her back but it seems like it’s nothing to her. She still ignored me. I don’t know what else to do.” KH wiped her tears. Seeing KH that way make Nana feel sad too.

NN: “Don’t give up unnie I know deep inside JA unnie still love you. Maybe she needs time.”

KH: “Hmm.” KH nodded.

 

They arrived at the studio. When they walk in the studio they saw JA was sleeping at the sofa. KH put her hand on JA forehead.

KH: “You are right, she is having high fever. We better take her to see doctor now. I think you better do the talking coz I don’t think she’ll listen to me.” KH said to Nana. Nana nodded.

NN: “Unnie…unnie…wake up.” Nana tries to wake up JA.

JA: “Nana…KH unnie?! What are you guys doing here?” JA said while rubbing her eyes.

NN: “I’m the one who should ask you that. I told you to get some rest, right?! I thought you already went back to your parent’s house. See you are burning up. Your fever is high.” Nana scolded JA.

JA: “I have something to do just now and I’m lazy to go home early. My parents are not at home. They go visit my aunty. I thought I want to lie down for awhile just now, I fall asleep I guess hehehe.”

NN: “Yahh…if your parents are not at home, you know you can always sleep at our dorm.”

JA: “Hehehe I know.”

KH: “Enough talking come follow us go see doctor before your fever getting worse.” KH said and pulls JA hand to follow her. Unexpectedly JA said nothing she just follow what’s KH said. Nana just smile see her unnies.