MISUNDERSTANDING

Will You Be Mine?

 

[ AT THE STUDIO ]

Lizzy: “KH unnie do you want some water.” Lizzy pass a bottle of mineral water to KH then sit beside KH.

KH: “Yea thanks, so sweet of you.” Said KH then give Lizzy a hug. Lizzy smiled.

Lizzy: “How’s your headache? Ok?”

KH: “Yea it’s ok now.” KH giggle in her mind.

Lizzy: “Unnie…”

KH: “Hmm.”

Lizzy: “Poor JA unnie…”

KH: “Huh?! What?! Why?! Yaah! Can you complete your sentence? Don’t talk half way. I’m not a mind reader I can’t read your mind.” Lizzy giggle.

Lizzy: “Two days ago after practice you said you want to go see DB unnie for awhile but you didn’t come home. You sleep over at DB unnie apartment. Remember?”

KH: “Of course I remember you silly. I’m not that old okay?! You wanna get smacks?! Hehehe.”

Lizzy: “Hehehe sorry. Anyway hehehe….what am saying just now?” Lizzy was forgotten what she was saying earlier.

KH: “Now looks who’s talking. Pity you, still young but forgetful like an old lady HAHAHAHA.” Both of them laugh.

Lizzy: “Unniee ah you are so bad hehehe.”

Lizzy: “Anyway what I’m trying to tell you is the day you sleep over at DB unnie place, after practice we go home JA unnie thought you are coming home for dinner so she cook for us diner. You just imagine unnie, how tired JA unnie is. She waited for you but you didn’t come home and not even call to let us know that you are sleeping over at DB place. I want to call you but JA unnie doesn’t let me. She said you must be busy. She tries to act normal but her eyes show, there’s sadness in her eyes. Maybe she is worried about you unnie. The next day she make us breakfast. She cooks all our favorite foods. But you still didn’t come home. I want to call you but JA unnie still don’t let me. Yesterday she doesn’t really talk much as usual. When you call Oppa Manager saying you wanna skipped practice coz you had headache JA unnie looks worried. And you know what unnie, JA unnie was very serious and fierce yesterday. She reminds us of you hehehehe.”

KH: “Really…hmm” KH feel guilty.

Lizzy: “Sorry unnie Uee unnie call me.”

KH: “Hmm.”

KH look around for JA but she is not there in the studio.

KH: “Where is she? Hmm maybe she goes to toilet.” KH said in her mind.

Suddenly out from no way JA stand in front of KH. KH startled.

KH: “Yah! Don’t do that! You want me to get heart attack?” KH hit JA arm. But JA did not smile, she look serious.

JA: “Sorry. Here cover that love bite mark on your neck before the girls see.” JA said coldly. JA gives KH her bandana then walk away. KH was shocked and speechless. KH doesn’t know that there’s a love bite on her neck.

KH: “DAMN!!! I forgot to check. Why I’m so careless?! AHHHH!!! DAMN ME!” Grumble KH in her mind. KH tie the bandana on her neck then walk towards the girls. KH sit beside Uee.

JY: “KH unnie are you ok? You have sore throat? Coz usually when JA unnie have sore throat she will wear bandana at her neck like that.” Said JY then point her finger at KH neck. All the girls look at KH neck except JA.

KH: “Err…yea I have sore throat.” KH gaze at JA. JA didn’t look at KH. JA acts as if she was busy playing with her phone and hears nothing.

JA: “Yea right!!! Sore throat my !!!” JA said angrily in her mind.

 

[ NANA BEDROOM ]

While JA, Uee and Nana were busy talking suddenly a cockroach flies at Nana and get inside Nana t-shirt. Nana was panic, shouting and jumping. Uee runs away from Nana because she is scared of cockroach too. JA takes off Nana t-shirt to catch the cockroach but the cockroach is much faster than JA hand. The cockroach crawls inside Nana bra. Nana panic, she takes off her bra instantly. The cockroach flies away. Nana hugs JA tightly. Nana really scared of cockroach. Suddenly they startled when they hear someone knock at the door loudly. It was KH. But from where KH is standing KH can’t see Uee because Uee was blocked by the door. KH thought it’s only JA and Nana inside that room.

KH: “If you wanna close the door!” KH look at JA and Nana serious and fierce. KH walk to her room then slam the door hard. JA, Uee and Nana shocked.

Uee: “What was that?!” Said Uee.

JA: “Well look at Nana…y…topless…can see her s hehehe. Maybe KH unnie thought I and Nana were making out...”

NN: “Arrrr!!!” Nana just realizes that she is half . She takes her shirt on the floor then wears it back. Her face turns red, embarrass. Uee and JA laugh out loud.

 

[ KH POV – IN HER MIND (KH BEDROOM) ]

KH: “WHAT THE !!!” KH punch the wall. She feels really angry seeing JA hugging Nana half body. KH didn’t know what actually had happen. KH though JA and Nana was making love.

KH: “DAMN YOU JA..!!!”

KH: “I really don’t get it. Just now she looks like she is mad at me about the love bite thing. Now she make out with Nana without closing the door. What was she thinking?! Does she purposely do that just to make me angry as revenge or what? And Nana what was she thinking aren’t JA too old for her. Why must she choose my JA. Why can’t she just choose others like Lizzy or E-Young?” Grumble KH in her mind.

KH: “ARRRRR!!!!!”

KH: “I need a cold shower. I need to calm down before the girls notice I’m acting weird…angry for no reason. I can’t behave like this in front of the girls. Whatever JA and Nana was doing just now is none of my business. Why must I be bothered? She is not my girlfriend so she frees to do whatever she wants to do. Who am I to stop her, right?”

KH take her toiletries then go take a shower. During in the middle of the bath…

KH: “I hate you KH. You are so selfish. How can I be mad at JA when I do the same thing with DB? JA must hate me by now. I don’t know how to face her. Should I tell her about me and DB yesterday? Should I confess my feeling toward her? All of this is my fault. If I didn’t be unfaithful to JA maybe this entire thing won’t happen.” KH blaming herself.