OOOYEAAHH!!!!!

Will You Be Mine?

[ JA POV - IN HER MIND (AT THE STUDIO) ]

Everybody feel so exhausted after long hours practiced but as usual KH can’t sit still, she still practicing. Actually she tries to make herself busy so that she can forget about her problem with JA. JA was watching KH without KH noticing it.

JA: “Am I being cruel to her?”

JA: “Ignore and act like I don’t care about her anymore.”

JA: “Of course I care and will always be.”

JA: “Does she really love me? Should I believe her?”

JA: “I want to but….” *sigh*

JA: “Maybe I being too much….At least she is being honest with me about her feeling and about her and DB. Compare to me who just judged her without telling her the truth about how I feel towards her?”

JA: “I’m such a coward and egoist.” *sigh*

JA: “Everybody make mistake. She’s not an angel she make mistake too. The point is she being honest with me. She never lies and treats me bad. Beside my family she is the nicest person I ever know. She always treats me well.”

JA: “Who am I to be mad at her about her with DB? I’m just her best friend not her girlfriend. So she is free to do and be with whoever she wants to. Who am I to stop her, right?!”

JA: *sigh* “I’m sorry.”

JA: “Really miss you…”

 

[ KH POV – IN HER MIND ]

KH: “Oh god I’m so exhausted. I need a break.” Said KH to herself and wipe her sweats off with a towel. She gazed at JA.

KH: “OMG is JA staring at me!?! OOOYEAHH!!!” JA look someway else when she notice KH is looking at her.

KH walk towards the girls and purposely sit in front of JA and once a while look and stared at her.

 

KH: *sigh* “Can’t Nana sit someway else. Must she always sit beside my JA. See…hugging and touching my JA. Can I punch her hehehehe.” KH said in her mind feel jealous.

KH: “HEHEHEHE! JA looks uneasy.” KH giggled in her mind.

JA: “KH unnie please stop looking at me like that. You make me feel so uneasy” Said JA in her mind.

That’s JA weakness; she feels uneasy and nervous every time KH look her straight in the eyes with that sweet smiled of her. It really takes JA breath away.

 

Lizzy: “Unnie you want, chocolate?”

KH: “Hmm…Thanks”

 

JA purposely acts lovey dovey with Nana just to make KH jealous.

JA: “Hehehehe You can’t hide it from me unnie. I know you are jealous. It’s too obvious, can see it on your face.” JA said in her mind.

 

KH: “JA can I have some water please?”

JA passes KH her mineral water bottle. KH purposely hold JA hand. JA startled, she look at KH. When their eyes meet JA look down. KH giggle in her mind.

 

JY: “KH unnie…JA unnie…can…can I…”

KH: “Can you what? Get smack hehehehe?” The girls laugh.

JY: “Ommma see appa bully me!” JA just smiled.

KH: “Hehehehe”

JY: “I want to ask both of you something but I’m scare both of you will be mad coz it’s kind of sensitive thing.”

KH: “Then don’t ask hehehe”

JY: “Aaaaar!...But I and the girls curious wanna know?”

JA: “Curious?! About what?”

JY: “You have to promise first both of you won’t be mad….pleaseeee”

KH: “Depends….”

JY: “Arrrrr unnie arr please”

The girls: “Pleaseeee”

KH: *sigh* “Hmm…what?”

JY: “JA unnie?”

JA: “Hmm...kay”

JY: “Errmm are you two not in good term?” KH and JA shocked but they try to hide it.

KH: “Do we look like we are fighting?”

Raina: “No…sometimes….*sigh*.We don’t know how to explain it but there’s something weird going on between both of you.”

Uee: “Both of you are not as closed as last time. KH unnie is always busy at the studio alone and JA unnie always with Nana or at your parent’s house. Last time both of you always together.”

JA: “Of course we are fine. Right KH unnie?”

KH: “Hmm” KH nodded and then stood up and walk towards JA and hug JA from back. JA startled and her heart stop beating for a while but she try to act normal in front the girls. It’s been a while KH didn’t hug and hold her tight in her arm like that. JA really misses KH but she is too ego to admit it.

KH: “See appa and omma are fine. We are not fighting. If we are, for sure your omma already punch me by now hehehehehe” The girls laugh too. While laughing with the girls KH hold JA tightly and whisper at her ear softly without the girls notice it, only JA could hear it.

KH: “Miss you” JA surprised, it’s happen too fast. Before KH about to let her go KH whisper again at JA ear.

KH: “Love you” Then KH walks and sits back next to Lizzy and pretends nothing happen. Once again KH take JA breath away.

Lizzy: “Appa please promise me you would never ever have a fight with omma. Promise me. I don’t want anybody to replace both of you.” Lizzy said and hug KH tightly. There are tears in her eyes.

KH: “Hey don’t cry…I promise” Said KH and wiped Lizzy tears away and then hug her.