SACRAFICE

Will You Be Mine?

 

DB was watching KH sleep. DB smiled. DB never thought that her dream will come true. Making love to KH last night was something special that can’t be describe with words and one of the best thing had ever happen to her in her entire life. DB caress KH face, hair then kisses KH lips softly. KH awake.

KH: “Hey you! Morning!” Said KH then kiss DB lips. DB smile and kiss KH back.

DB: “Morning! Sorry to awake you.”

KH: “No it’s ok. I still have to wake up…I have practice at 9am. By the way what’s the time now?”

DB: “7.15am”

KH: “Ooo ok…that’s mean I still have time to spend with you.” Said KH then hugging DB tight in her arms.

KH: “Err DB…err about last night…” Before KH could complete her sentence DB cut her off.

DB: “It’s ok. We don’t have to talk about it now if you doesn’t want to. We can talk about it later?”

KH: “No. I want to talk about it now and clear this thing out once for all. I don’t want you to think that I take advantage of your situation.”

DB: “No you are not and I’m not blaming you for what had happen last night. I’m the one who are willingly to give myself to you.” KH shocked with DB answer.

KH: “I don’t get it…what do you mean? I thought you are in love with someone? Wait…is…is that person is me?! Am I that person you are talking about last night?” KH can’t believe herself that all this time she never realizes that DB actually has feeling towards her.

DB: “Hmm. Yes that person is you. All this time I’m so in love with you KH. I want to tell you how I feel but I’m scared you can’t accept it coz we both know its wrong right. I know I’m not supposed to fall in love with you but I can't fight this feeling. The more I try to ignore it the more I can’t stop falling in love you. It’s killing me inside. I can live my life knowing that you hate me and losing you. I can’t live without you KH.” DB said in tears. KH wipe DB tears and kiss her on the lips then whisper in DB ear.

KH: “I love you too.” DB couldn’t believe what she just hears. She looks at KH in the eyes.

DB: “No KH. You are not. Don’t lie to yourself. You can lie to me but not to yourself. You are confused. Deep inside you know who you actually in love with. And that person is for sure it’s not me.” Tears flow on DB cheek non-stop.

KH: “But last night…? You know I haven't don’t it with any woman before right? You are my first. I never feel that way before? And I never know that I can have that kind of feeling towards woman especially you.”

DB: “Yea I know, except towards JA right?” DB looks in to KH eyes. KH shocked, she never thought that words will come out from DB mouth. All this time, KH try her very best to hide it from everybody include JA. KH never thought that DB realizes it.

KH was shocked and speechless. Her mind becomes blank. She doesn’t know what to say whether to defending herself saying DB is wrong or to admit that DB is right.

DB: “I see the way you look at JA the first time both of you meet. I was there too, remember? At that moment I have a feeling that you might fall for her. We have known each other for long time. I know you KH. I know you pretty well. I never see you looks at other people the same way you look at JA including me. No matter what she does she always put a smile on your face and you always look happy when she’s around you. You always support, protect and care about her more than the other AS members. I know you love me but in different kind of way. Maybe as best friend or sis I guess.” KH still can’t find the right words to say. She only could listen to every single thing that DB says.

KH: “I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I don’t mean to hurt or take advantage of you. That’s will be the last thing I ever do. We have been thru good and bad time together for so long. You always have been a part of me. I would never want to hurt and lose you. And last night I don’t know what get into me. I know you are sad and heartbroken, I suppose to comfort you not make love to you. I feel like an idiot and selfish. I’m so sorry DB. I’m sorry.”

DB: “Stop saying sorry. Like I told you earlier it’s not your fault. And I don’t regret it even a bit but to thank you. Even though it’s impossible for us be together as lovers but the memory that I had with you last night is more than enough rather than not to have you at all. I always love you and will always be. No matter what happen you will always be in my heart forever. You are my first and last. I guess sometime when we love someone so much we have to let her go if that’s the best solution. No point we become lovers if your heart is still with JA. We will never be happy. We will make things more difficult and at the end both of us get hurts. I don’t want that to happen to us. I want you to be happy. Seeing you happy make me happy too.”

KH: “I’m sorry...”

DB: “Hey stop saying that. No worries I’ll be fine and will always be. As long we can still be best friend or sis forever.”

KH: “That I can promise you for sure.” Said KH and they hugs each other.

DB: “Errr KH….”

KH: “Yea”

DB: “Errr….I know it sound no sense but can I ask you one last favor?” KH startled.

KH: “Yea sure, anything. What is it?”

DB: “Can we…can we make love for the last time as our last memory, together” DB asked.

KH: “You sure you want this?"

DB: "Yes"

KH: "Okay but I have to make a call for a second. You don’t mind right? Said KH and smiled sweetly at DB.

DB: “Ok” DB replied and smiled back to KH.

 

KH pick up her mobile and call Oppa Manager, phone number.

KH: “Hello oppa”

Oppa: “Hey where are you? The girls have been waiting for you for about an hour. Are you ok? Is everything ok?” Oppa Manager worried because KH never had done like this before.

KH: “Sorry oppa make you and the girls worried. I’m ok. I just have headache. I’m at DB apartment. I just need to sleep and rest for awhile. I’ll be fine no worries. If you don’t mind can I skip practice today? And ask the girls to practice without me. It will be fine, JA know what to do. Maybe I will go home tonight when I feel much better. If thing get worse I’ll ask DB to send me home.”

Oppa: “Ooo I see. Ok then you go get some rest then. Take care. Anything call me okay?”

KH: “I will. Thanks oppa. Bye”

Oppa: “Bye.” Both of them hang up the phone.

 

DB shocked.

DB: “Get real…miss perfection skip practice?! You never skip practice. Headache???!” DB can’t believe herself.

KH: “Hehehe…enough talking come here girl…” Kahi giggle then pull DB in her arms and kiss DB.

They make love passionately again and again until they get enough of each other.

 

***** wink...wink...*****