GOSSIP GIRLS

Will You Be Mine?

 

Today everybody is free from their schedules. JA goes to her parent’s house. KH went out. JY, Raina and Uee was watching TV and gossiping. Nana, Lizzy and E-Young was surfing the net.

JY: “Yah pity us. Our appa and omma are so irresponsible leaving us their kids alone in home without babysitter” Said JY shake her head. The girls laugh.

Raina: “Agree…and I’m starving. JY unnie since you are the oldest among us so you should go cook for us something to eat hehehe.”

The girls: “AGREE!!!”

JY: “No way. Since I’m the oldest here so I’m in charge. I’m the boss now HAHAHAHAH! So now the boss instructs you kids to go prepare foods for us to eat. Go! Go! HAHAHAHAHA!”

Uee: “Unnie you are so cruel.” Said Uee and hit JY shoulder.

Lizzy: “I’ll tell appa you bully us. I WANT MY OMMA!!!!”

NN and EY: “ME TOO!!!” The girls laugh.

Raina: “Yah you girls are useless without our parents. I’m feels ashamed of you girls as my sisters. Cehh. I…”

Lizzy: “Raina unnie will cook for us?

The Girls: “YEAHHH!!!”

Raina: “I didn’t say that? Did I? No right?”

Lizzy: “But just now you say…”

Raina: “That’s why next time let me finish talking first before interrupt.” The girls pout.

Raina: “Bad news…I’m not going to cook. Good news….we are going to eat fried chicken and pizza!!!!”

The Girls: “YEAHHH!!!”

NN: “Love you raina unnie” Said Nana and hug Raina.

EY: “Me too.” E-Young hug Raina.

Lizzy: “Me three.” Now three of them hug Raina and then all of them hug Raina.

Raina: “Yaahhh!!! Enough hugging me!” The girls laugh.

 

Few minutes later the deliverers deliver their fried chicken and pizza. While eating, they gossiping about lots of thing include about their appa and omma.

 

JY: “Nana why nowadays I notice sometimes omma sleep with you?”

NN: “Duno. Maybe coz she love me hehehehe” Said Nana jokingly.

Lizzy: “I love you too but how come you never let me sleep with you? Lizzy said and pouts.

NN: “Coz you snoring hehehe.”

Lizzy: “No I’m not.”

NN: “Yes you are.”

Lizzy: “No. You are…”

JY: “Yah! Yah! Enough you two! You two wanna get smack?!” The girls laugh. Then Lizzy and Nana hugs.

NN: “Love you Lizzy”

Lizzy: “Love you too unnie” The girls laugh again.

JY: “Hey do you guys notice there’s something wrong with KH unnie and JA unnie or it’s just me…. But I don’t know what. Yea they look okay but there’s something weird going on between them.”

Uee: “Yea I notice that too.”

EY: “You mean they are fighting?”

JY: “Yea I guess so. Maybe they just pretend to be okay in front of us coz they don’t want us to worry about the future of AS. Just imagine AS without KH unnie and JA unnie?”

Lizzy: “NO! NO! I don’t even want to think about it? AS will not be the same without them and I don’t want that to happen. Please don’t let it happen.” Lizzy said in tears and hug Nana.

The Girls: “Hmmm *sigh*”

JY: “Nana you closed with JA unnie. Did she say anything?”

NN: “No.”

JY: “No or you doesn’t wanna tell us?”

NN: “Really nothing. She did not tell me anything.”

NN: “But….”

The Girls: “BUT WHAT?!”

NN: “There’s one night JA unnie come to my room and said that she wanna sleep with me and I see her eyes reds like she just cried. I asked why but she doesn’t wanna tell me? I never see her like that before. She looked really sad. And it’s weird because usually went JA unnie have problem or sad she always turn to KH unnie and vice versa.”

JY: “When was it?”

NN: “Hmmmmm…day after KH unnie sleep over at DB place I think.”

Lizzy: “OH…OH!!! I just remember!!!”

Uee: “Remember what?!”

Lizzy: “There’s one time KH unnie was wearing bandana just like when JA unnie had sore throat. Remember? Before KH unnie wear that bandana I was talking to her, I saw there’s a mark on her neck.”

JY: “Mark? What kind of mark?”

Lizzy: “Errmmmm….love bite I guess.”

JY: HUH!!

Uee: “OMG!”

NN: “Seriously?!!”

Lizzy: “Yea I’m sure I saw a love bite on KH unnie neck.”

EY: “No wonder that day JA unnie doesn’t laugh when KH make joke coz JA unnie always laugh at KH unnie joke, right?”

The Girls: “Hmmm”

JY: “But…”

Raina: “But what?”

JY: “KH unnie said she sleep over at DB unnie apartment right? So…that’s mean KH unnie and DB unnie….they were….”

Uee: “JY unnie are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

Lizzy: “Yahh!! What are you guys talking? I don’t understand?” JY and Uee laughs.

JY: “I think KH unnie get that love bite from DB unnie.”

Lizzy: “No way!!!”

Raina: “Sorry to disappoint you kid but yes hehehe” Raina pat Lizzy head.

Lizzy: “How could appa do such thing to omma. Get laid with DB unnie. No wonder JA unnie is angry…pity my beloved omma.” Lizzy said and pouts. The girls laugh.

EY: “But nowadays I notice KH unnie doesn’t really look happy. She looked like there’s something bothering her.”

NN: “Few times I saw JA unnie cry. When I asked? She said nothing.”

Lizzy: “Yea me too I see couple of times KH unnie cry too, in the toilet at the studio, few times in her room when I call her for diner and inside her car at the car parked.”

EY: “Yea I saw KH unnie cry too at the studio when I forgot to take my mobile. During that time she is alone and she didn’t know I come in.”

JY: “Pity our appa and omma.

NN: “But I still don’t understand. Okay let’s say KH unnie really have with DB unnie…so what. What it’s got to do with JA unnie? Why are they fighting?”

Lizzy: “Slow loading! Hehehehe!”

NN: “HEY!!!” Nana punches Lizzy shoulder.

Lizzy: “That’s mean most probably JA unnie have feeling towards KH unnie. That’s why she is angry with KH unnie. For instance if I know you make love with JA unnie of course I’ll be mad and ignore you. Hehehehe!”

NN: “HUH! Whats that got to do with you?! Cehhh!!?”

Lizzy: “I just give an example you silly hehehe.”

JY: “Yaah! Yah! Can you two stop fighthing!” The girls laugh again.