WEIRD

Will You Be Mine?

 

JA lay down on her bed and stares at the ceiling, blankly. Since JA and KH had a big fight that day, KH don’t talk much with JA. Most of the time KH will make herself busy and stay back at the studio.

Suddenly reverie JA stops when she heard someone knocking the door. Knock! Knock!

JA: “Come in the door is not lock.”

Lizzy walk in the room and sit on the bed.

Lizzy: “Unnie”

JA: “Umm”

Lizzy: “Can you go check on KH unnie whether she is okay or not coz she did not come out the room since morning. She never does that. I’m worried. I knock her door just now but she did not answer so I’m scared to disturbed her.”

JA *sigh*

Lizzy: “Please omma. Please go check on appa. I’m worried. There’s must be something wrong” Lizzy pouts.

JA: “Okay.” said JA and then get up of the bed. Both of them go to KH room.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! JA knocks the door but no answer. JA try to open the door, the door is not locked.

JA: “KH unnie can I come in?” Still no answer.

Lizzy: “JA unnie can we just go in?” asked Lizzy.

JA: “Hmm”

When JA opens the door the room is dark. JA turns on the lights and then walks towards KH. KH at that time was sleeping and look like she is having a high fever. She is shivering, she feels cold but her body temperature is high.

Lizzy: “JA unnie, KH unnie is sick. We better take her see the doctor.”

JA: “Hm”

JA: “Unnie…unnie wake up.”

KH: “JA?” KH awake.

JA: “Unnie come go see the doctor. You have a high fever.”

KH: “No, it’s okay. I already eat aspirin. I’ll be fine.”

JA: “No, you better go see the doctor now before it get worse. See you are shivering.” JA insists.

Lizzy: “Yea KH unnie you better go sees the doctor. I never see you sick like this before.” Lizzy look worried.

Lizzy: “Please KH unnie.”

KH: “Hmm. Okay” At last KH agreed to go see the doctor.

JA and Lizzy take KH to see the doctor. They were right the doctor said KH is having a high fever and infection. The doctor gave her injection and some medicines. From the hospital they straight go back to the dorm. Lizzy accompany KH to KH room. Few minutes later JA comes in with a tray of meal.

JA: “Its late, you go sleep first coz tomorrow you have schedules. I’m free tomorrow. Don’t worry I take care of KH unnie.” said JA to Lizzy.

KH: “No worries I’ll be fine. You go sleep now and thank you for concern.” Said KH to Lizzy and give Lizzy a hug.

Lizzy: “Hmm okay. Get well soon KH unnie. Night. Sleep well.”

KH: “I will. You too sleep well. Night.”

Lizzy: “Night JA unnie.” said Lizzy to JA and hug JA.

JA: “Night”

Lizzy go to her room.

JA: “Unnie eat your dinner.”

KH: “I’m not hungry. I have no appetite.”

JA: “You have to eat something before you eat your medicines. You will have stomachache if you didn’t eat anything plus you haven’t eaten since lunch.”

JA: “Please...eat a bit kay.” Said JA and feed KH the porridge. KH feel too weak to argue so she just follows JA wishes. After finish eaten JA gave KH the medicines and asked her to get some sleep. JA then put the cooler pad on KH forehead. Now it’s JA turn to take care of KH.

KH: “JA you don’t have to accompany me. I’ll be fine.”

JA: “Don’t be stubborn you know you are not fine. I never see you sick like this before. No worries about me, I’m okay plus tomorrow I’m free. I don’t have any schedules so I can wake up late. You I’m worry of.” KH was surprised with what JA was saying because after they had fight KH thought JA hates her and doesn’t care about her anymore.

KH: “She worries about me?! But last time she says she hates me, this old lady always make me confused.” said KH in her mind.

JA: “Enough talking go to sleep now.” said JA and lay down on the bed beside KH. For second time KH surprised with JA behavior.

KH: "Weird" said KH in her mind.

KH: “I think you better go sleep at your room. I’m sacred you will get infection from me coz you usually easily get infection from people.”

JA: “Ssshhh sleep.”