PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME...

Will You Be Mine?

 

Knock! Knock!

Lizzy: “KH unnie diner ready”

KH: “You guys go ahead. I’m not hungry.” Shout KH from inside the room.

 

Lizzy walks to the dining table.

Lizzy: “KH unnie doesn’t wanna eat. She said she is not hungry.”

Raini: “Huh! Not hungry?! She hasn’t eaten the whole day? I think I only saw her drink coffee and eat biscuits.”

JA: “Well what you guys waiting…eat.” JA said and starts eating.

The girls look at JA and then they look at each other. Usually if KH doesn’t want to eat, JA will go to KH room and persuade KH to eat. But this time JA act like she don’t care. The girls notice today KH and JA act little bit weird. They want to ask but they don’t dare. KH and JA never behave like this before. The girls want to ask JA but their scared JA will be mad at them because JA looks a little bit serious since yesterday.  

Lizzy: “JA unnie!”                

JA: “Hmm”

Lizzy: “You know what unnie, if I’m a guy I surely gonna ask you to marry me? You are such an excellent cook.” Lizzy praised JA then hug JA who was sitting beside her.

NN: “Dream on.  JA unnie will never marry someone like you. She will marry me. Right JA unnie?” Said Nana then winks at JA.

Lizzy: “No JA unnie is mine!”

NN: “No mine!”

JA: “YAHH! STOP IT! I will marry E-Young HAHAHAHA.” The girls laugh too.

 

[ TWO HOURS LATER – AT KH BEDROOM ]

Knock! Knock! Someone knock the door.

KH: “If you don’t wanna get punch on your face… go away…I’m not in the mood” Shout KH from inside the room.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The knocking sound really make KH feel irritated and angry. KH stood up and walk towards the door. She thought of punching whoever was knocking at the door non-stop. KH open the door.

KH: “YAH!!! WHAT THE ARE YOU thinkin…?” KH startled to see who that person is. It’s JA. JA looks KH coldly.

KH: “JA”

JA: “So aren’t you going to punch me?!” Asked JA, daring. KH *sigh*

KH: “You wanna come in or just stand there.” KH asked. All of sudden KH lost her anger once she looks JA in the eyes. That’s KH weakness. JA walks in the room with a tray of meal.

JA: “You haven’t eaten the whole day, here your diner.”

KH: “Not hungry.”

JA: “You’ll get stomachache if you didn’t eat. Eat something, even a bit.”

KH: “Later”

JA: “Now."

KH: “Later”

JA: “I say now...or you want me to call DB to feed you.” JA said with cynical smile. KH startled. KH look at JA. JA looks other place. KH pull the tray and start eating.

JA: “I think I better go now. Night” Said JA and walk out.

KH: “Why so soon?! Oooyaa…forgot, you wanna be with Nana right?” This time KH turn, give JA a cynical smile. JA turns and looks at KH who is pretending busy eating. When JA turns around and about to continue walks out KH ran to her and hug JA from back.

KH: “I’m sorry babo yah. I know you are angry with me I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Please don’t ignore me like this. It’s killing me.” JA *sigh* When JA want to lose KH hug she saw bruise on KH fist.

JA: “Unnie what happen to your fist?” Asked JA concerned.

KH: “Aaa…nothing.”

JA: “Tell me? Or I walk out” Threaten JA.

KH: “Really nothing…”

JA: “Ok fine!!” KH hold JA hand when JA about to walk away.

KH: “I punch the wall.”

JA: “What!?! Why?” JA surprised.

KH: “I…I was angry and jealous with someone.”

JA: “DB? You and DB have a fight?”

KH: “No...No...This nothing got to do with her.”

JA: “Then!?! Who?! I never see you acting like this way before? Why must you hurt yourself, you silly. See you are hurting yourself. Does it worth it?” KH say nothing she just stares at the wall. Seeing KH sad like that, soften JA heart.

JA: “Hey what’s wrong? Are you okay? You wanna talk about it? You know you can always talk to me about anything, right?” JA was comforting KH. JA pulls KH hand and sit on the bed. JA takes ointment then rubs it on KH fist. KH just watch what’s JA was doing and feel guilty at the same time.