IT STILL HURTS

Will You Be Mine?

 

[ JY BEDROOM  - KH POV – IN HER MIND ]

KH look at the clock, it’s already 4.45am.

KH still haven’t sleeps since last night because she looks after JA who is having a high fever. Every two hours KH will changed the cooler pad on JA forehead to reduce the fever. So far the fever began to subside. It’s been a while KH didn’t take care JA like this since JA move to her parents house. Before JA move to her parents house every time JA not feeling well KH is the one who always take care of her. Since kid JA easily get sick. That’s one of the reasons why she easily gets tired even though she is slender.

KH accompany JA at JY room because JY is not at home, she is shooting a drama. Well actually JA did not know that KH accompany her. After came back from seeing the doctor last night and after ate her medicines JA straight go to bed. KH feel uneasy leaving JA alone so after JA sleep KH accompanies JA without her knowledge.

KH sat on JA bed. She removed the cooler pad and then put her hand on JA forehead to check JA fever. She smiled.

KH: “Thank god. She is getting better. I’m so worried.” KH said to herself. KH looks at JA, caress her hair then kiss softly on her forehead. She then put the new cooler pad on JA forehead. Maybe because of the medicines JA sleep soundly, she not aware what KH was doing to her.

KH watched JA sleep. It’s been so long she didn’t watch JA sleep, sit beside her, touch her, caress her and be closed to her. KH really miss all those moments.

KH: “I miss you so much JA.” Said KH and tears start to fall. KH caress JA hair.

KH: “Please stop ignore me JA? It hurts.”

KH: “Are you going to ignore me forever?”

KH: “You really hate me that much?”

KH: “I know I’m wrong. I hurt you but can’t you forgive me? Please forgive me.”

KH: “Don’t you love me anymore not even a bit?”

KH: “Don’t you care about me anymore?”

KH: “This few months I have tried so hard to forget about you and accept you just a friend but I can’t. The more I try the more I missing you like crazy.”

KH: “Every memory that we have together make me love you even more.

KH: “I feel miserable without you by my side and knowing that you hate me.”

KH: “I know earlier I told you that I’m not sure whether I love DB or not but now I know for sure there are only you in my heart, no one else.”

KH: “You are my first and last girl I ever love in my entire life. There will be no one else.”

KH: “I’m so sorry. I don’t mean to hurts you.”

KH: “I know I’m wrong but please forgive me.”

KH: “Now I realize how empty my life is without you by my side.”

KH: “No one make me happy, smile and care about me like you do.”

KH: “No one understands me like you do.”

KH: “And I don’t want anyone else other than you. I only want you and only you.”

KH: “When you around I always feel safe and confident. I feel like I can do anything.”

KH: “You always be there for me and support me. But now I’m all alone by myself.”

KH: “It’s killing me JA, seeing you everyday but unable be closed to you like before and pretend like everything is okay between us in front of other peoples. I don’t know how much longer I can do this.”

KH: “I wish I can tell you all of this but when you are in front of me, looking at me coldly I become speechless.”

KH: “I hate when you look at me that way, coldly, that’s not my JA.”

KH: “I miss my old JA.” All of this questions and thoughts running in KH head. KH can stop herself from crying.

 

[ 5 HOURS LATER – JA POV – IN HER MIND ]

KH fall asleep by the bed side. When JA awake she realizes she was holding KH arm on her chest. JA looks at KH. KH looks tired. JA feels guilty for burden KH.

JA: “Pity her. Look at her she looks so tired. She must not have enough sleep last night coz taking care of me.” JA said in her mind and feels guilty at the same time.

JA: “Why must you trouble yourself unnie? You don’t have to take care of me. I can take care of myself.”

JA still holds KH hand. Deep inside JA still love and misses KH. JA watch KH sleep, caress her hair, her face, her lips.

JA: “Half of me wanna hugs and kiss you right now Park Ji Young but…”

JA: “Another part of me still can’t forgive you for hurting me.”

JA: “Every time I remembered you make love to DB it hurts me so deep.”

JA: “If you make love to her once, fine, maybe I can accept it as “thing just happen” but when you told me that you lie you are sick just to be with her the whole day that’s something that I can’t accept it. It makes me feel like you betrayed me and it makes me feels angry every time I remember it. I trust you how could you do that to me?”

JA: “How could you?” JA said in tears.

JA slowly put KH hand down on the bed. JA wakes up. Put the blanket on KH. Write down a note and put it near KH and then walks out the room leaving KH alone in room.

The note : Tq for for everything. JA