A Confession?

Who?

          Jongkook carefully enters the classroom and scan the room for Jihyo. He finally sees Jihyo sitting quietly, staring blankly in space. He gathered his courage and went to approach Jihyo.

          "Jihyo ah, hello," Jongkook greeted Jihyo and Jihyo got shocked.

         "Ah..Jongkook ah. Hello," Jihyo replied and quickly took out something to do. Jongkook noticed that Jihyo's face is pale.

         "Jihyo ah, are you okay?" Jongkook asked.

        "Uh? Oh! No, it's nothing. I must be sleepy," Jihyo replied and tried to act normal.

         "Ok then. If there's anything you need, you can approach me," Jongkook explained and then went back to his seat. Not long after, Jaesuk arrived.

         "How was yesterday with Jihyo?" Jongkook asked Jaesuk when he had settled down.

         "I don't know. I must've been crazy," Jaesuk said and then began to smile by himself.

         "Are you okay? Why are you smiling so suddenly? What did you do yesterday?" Jongkook asked.

        "I'm not sure. I'm just happy," Jaesuk said and then giggled. Jongkook looked at him and shook his head.


         "Jaesuk ah, i'll go first. I'm tired," Jongkook told Jaesuk and quickly went back home.

         "Look at this boy. He left me to go home alone," Jaesuk complained to himself. He was seeing Jongkook walk off when he saw Jihyo slowly walking out of the classroom. He quickly packed his things and chased Jihyo.

         "Jihyo ah. Is there something wrong?" Jaesuk asked Jihyo, noticing the change of behaviour of Jihyo.

        "Oh, Jaesuk ah. Nothing. I'm just tired," Jihyo explained.

        "You don't look 'nothing'. You look sick," Jaesuk said. Jihyo looked at Jaesuk in the eyes.

        "It's nothing. Are you free to study together today? I must get a better score this time," Jihyo asked.

        "Of course. Let's go," Jaesuk said.


         The both of them walked to a cafe that they can study.

       "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Jaesuk asked after he let Jihyo sit down.

       "It's okay. Let's just start now," Jihyo said while massaging her temples.

       "Jihyo ah, you look really sick. You should go to the doctor," Jaesuk advised.

       "It's nothing. I'm sure. Let's continue," Jihyo said. The both of them then just studied.

        About 30 minutes has passed and Jihyo pushed her chair back to put her head on the table. Her lips are dry and pale. Jaesuk started to worry about her. He touched Jihyo's forehead and it is hot.

        "Jihyo ah, let's stop. You don't look too well. Get on my back. I'll send you to the doctor," Jaesuk said and Jihyo was too weak to say anything. She just continued to lie down on the table. Jaesuk quickly packed their things and carried Jihyo on his back. He hurried to the nearest clinic.

        "Hang in there, Jihyo ah. We're reaching. After this, you won't hurt more," Jaesuk assured Jihyo, while walking. Jihyo just keeps groaning because she was too weak to respond.

         


 

         The both of them arrived at a clinic. Jaesuk gently put Jihyo on a chair and hurriedly registered for the both of them to see the doctor.

         It turns out that Jihyo got a fever due to stress.

        "Jihyo ah, can you walk?" Jaesuk asked and Jihyo tried to walk.

        "I can but i'll need you to be my support. I think i'll sleep straight away when i reach home. I'm so tired," Jihyo said.

        "How are you so talkative while sick?" Jaesuk complained and Jihyo laughed. Jaesuk supported Jihyo by holding onto her while walking, making sure she does not fall.

        "Don't push yourself too hard. You're falling sick due to too much stress. I know you want to improve but it shouldn't be to the point where you fall sick. If you fall sick, who am i going to tutor? Who am i going to hang out with?" Jaesuk said, starting to get choked up.

        "Ya.. Jaesuk. It's not like i'm dying. I just got a fever. Calm down," Jihyo chuckled.

       "Do you think this is a joke?" Jaesuk said and Jihyo looked at him.

       "Why are you so serious?" Jihyo asked.

      "Because i care for you," Jaesuk said.

      "Alot of people care for me too. They don't get so serious like you do," Jihyo said.

      "That's because i'm your real friend," Jaesuk said and they finally reach Jihyo's house.

        "Well thanks then. For everything," Jihyo thanked Jaesuk and then hugged him. When Jihyo pulled away, Jaesuk pulled Jihyo to him. Jihyo got shocked.

        "What are you doing?" Jihyo asked and Jaesuk quickly let go. He did not realise he was enjoying it.

        "What? I was returning you the hug," Jaesuk panicked.

        "Sure....Well, see you on Monday then," Jihyo said and the both of them part ways.


          Jihyo was doing her homework when Jaesuk texted her.

        Come out. I'm infront of your house.

         Jihyo looked at the text again. She quickly did her hair properly and went to the door. She opened the door and Jaesuk was standing infront of her, smiling.

         "Yah! Yoo Jaesuk !!! Why did you tell me only now?" Jihyo scolded him while walking to him.

         "I decided to go out last minute anyway. Let's go," Jaesuk said.

        "I haven't changed into nice clothes," Jihyo said and Jaesuk let her change clothes. After a few minutes, Jihyo was out.

        "Where are we going?" Jihyo asked.

        "To relieve your stress," Jaesuk replied.

       "Okay....But where?" Jihyo asked.

       "The park, of course," Jaesuk said.


 

         "Wait here and i'll buy us ice-cream," Jaesuk said after Jihyo sat down on top of a mat.

         "Here's your ice-cream," Jaesuk handed over an ice-cream after buying them.

        "Thanks," Jihyo thanked.

       "Let's go do something fun after this," Jaesuk said.

        "Like what?" Jihyo asked.

        "Riding the bicycle," Jaesuk said and Jihyo's face changed.

       "I can't ride a bicycle," Jihyo told Jaesuk.

       "It's okay. I can teach you. That'll be fun," Jaesuk said, smiling brightly at her.

       "I'm agreeing because i trust you. Let's go," Jihyo said and the both of them went to rent a bike.


          That afternoon, Jaesuk spent his time teaching Jihyo how to ride a bicycle. Jihyo screamed and screamed but both Jaesuk and Jihyo were having fun. Jaesuk carefully let go of the bike to let Jihyo ride on her own. Jihyo started to balance and ride the bike. Jaesuk ran after her to prevent her from falling off. Suddenly, Jihyo lost her balance and Jaesuk rushed over. Jihyo fell off the bike and Jaesuk quickly grabbed her and Jihyo fell ontop of Jaesuk. Jihyo looked at the panting Jaesuk. Jaesuk then looked at her.

         "You're pretty this close," Jaesuk joked and Jihyo stood up.

         "That was fun. Thanks to you, i get to ride a bike now," Jihyo said excitedly.

         "Now, you can ride a bike with me," Jaesuk said, leaving Jihyo awkward.

         "Let's go," Jihyo said, trying to avoid this situation.

        "Ah, right. Let's go," Jaesuk said.

         


 

          "Jaesuk ah," Jihyo said when the both of them reached Jihyo's house.

         "Yes?" Jaesuk responded.

        "Thanks for today. For real, thank you. If i didn't go out like just now, i would've suffered with fever and stuffs. Thanks," Jihyo thanked Jaesuk and Jaesuk smiled.

         "It's nothing. You should play with me more often then. Well, since you know i'm alone most of the time at home," Jaesuk joked and the both of them laughed.

          "Of course. I have to score well this time too. I owe you big time," Jihyo said and Jaesuk nodded. They said their goodbyes and went back home.

        


          When Jaesuk arrived home, he decided to text Jihyo.

        Hello! ^^ 

          Jihyo read the text message and smiled. She was in her bed when Jaesuk sent that message.

        What do you want? Are you still bored even though we went out just now? 

         Jaesuk read Jihyo's message and smiled. The both of them continued to text each other.

        Jaesuk: Yeah. Of course. You make everything so fun. So, i am very bored right now.

        Jihyo: Let's talk on the phone. My thumb is tired from typing.

        Jaesuk: Sure. I'll call you.

       "Jihyo ah," Jaesuk said after Jihyo picked up the call.

       "Hello. I'm bored too. I don't like to text so i'd rather talk on the phone," Jihyo explained.

       "Oh, i see. Jihyo ah, can i ask you something? It might be awkward but i just wanted to know," Jaesuk asked.

       "Sure. What is it?" Jihyo said.

       "What is your ideal type?" Jaesuk asked. Jihyo got shocked at his question. She did not know how to answer when the person she likes is on the phone with her.

        "Well, someone taller than me. Smart. Patient with my attitude," Jihyo explained.

       "Ah, i see," Jaesuk said.

       "What about yours?" Jihyo asked.

       "Well, someone like you," Jaesuk said and the both of them kept quiet. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds and Jaesuk decided to end the phone call.

       "Ah, sorry if that made you uncomfortable. I guess you're tired. Goodnight," Jaesuk said and Jihyo hung up.

         Jihyo lied down and wondered about Jaesuk's words.

        What did he mean? Is he saying that he likes me or is he just teasing me? He's probably teasing me. He's the type to tease me alot. What should i do when i see him at school? Do i like Jongkook? Ever since that night, i have a different feeling for Jongkook. Do i like Jaesuk or Jongkook? Do i like the both of them? There's no way i like the both of them.

         


 

          Jaesuk hit himself in the head after the both of them ended the call.

          Jaesuk ah! What were you thinking?! You must've been crazy. Why did you ruin the mood? Oh my god. Now she's going to avoid me because the mood is awkward. I should do something but i'm not sure.

         Jaesuk kept thinking about what he has done and could nit stop blaming himself for the change of mood.


P.S sorry for the late update!!! Also, i think this chapter was abit lacking ㅠㅠ Sooooo sorry. I'll do better the next chapter!!! Thank you again, for subscribing and reading! I appreciate it so much!!! :D