College together

Who?

        "Did you get into college?" Jaesuk asked Jongkook through the phone.

        "Well yeah. I don't know if we're in the same college though," Jongkook said.

       "I got into Seoul College. What about you?" Jaesuk told him.

      "Jaesuk ah! Me 2!!!!" Jongkook screamed and Jaesuk flinched, putting his phone away from his ear.

      "That's great. I'll be infront of your house in a few minutes," Jaesuk decided to meet up with Jongkook and the both of them hang up.

      As Jaesuk go down, his father was sitting down on a sofa reading a newspaper.

     "Hey son. Did you get in?" Jaesuk's father asked with a smile. Ever since that night, his father has become more reasonable with Jaesuk.

     "I got in! And what's better is that Jongkook got into the same college as me," Jaesuk said excitedly.

     "That's good to hear," Jaesuk's father smiled at him and off he went to meet Jongkook.


     "Yah....who would've guessed we would enter the same college," Jongkook said, while the both of them sit on the edge of a rooftop. 

     "I know right? It's amazing. Ah, right. I haven't asked Jihyo," Jaesuk suddenly got reminded of Jihyo and took out his phone to call Jihyo.

     "Jihyo ah! What are you doing now?" Jaesuk asked Jihyo excitedly.

     "I was just about to call you. You didn't reply any of my messages," Jihyo sounded sad and Jaesuk immediately felt guilty. He was too excited that he got into the same college as his bestfriend.

     "Sorry, Jihyo. I'll go pick you up. Love you," Jaesuk quickly got up and adjusted his clothes. Jongkook looked confused. Jihyo was even more confused and she just froze there for a few minutes before getting readh without knowing why.

     "Jihyo's mad, i think. I haven't been replying her because i was too excited about us," Jaesuk said, scratching his head.

     "Hahaha alright then. I'll go and look further into the college programmes. Just call me when you're free later," Jongkook understood the situation and patted Jaesuk on his back. Jongkook has moved on from Jihyo and the three of them have been pretty happy.

      


      "I'm here," Jaesuk called Jihyo to tell her he arrived. Jihyo grabbed the necessary items and went out. She saw Jaesuk and pretended to be unhappy. As soon as Jihyo went to him, Jaesuk grabbed her hands and examined her face.

      "Ayyyy, why that face? You should smile more. I'm here," Jaesuk tried to cheer her up. Jihyo still did not say anything.

     "Jihyo ah? Jihyo? cheer up!!!" Jaesuk shook Jihyo's hands and made Jihyo smile a little. 

    "There! You smiled!" Jaesuk laughed.

     "Whatever. You still made me upset, though," Jihyo complained and lightly punched Jaesuk's chest, walking away. Jaesuk caught up with her and pulled her to a hug.

     "You know i can't live without you," Jaesuk said while hugging her.

    "Me too," Jihyo smiled and hugged him back. After a few seconds, they let go and they are normal again.

     


     "So.......Did you get into college?" Jaesuk asked eagerly. Jihyo took out an envelope and on it, there is a stamp of "Seoul College" stamped on it. Immediately, Jaesuk smiled from ear to ear.

     "What's wrong?" Jihyo asked and Jaesuk pulled her to a hug again. Jaesuk held her head and hugged her tightly. Although not knowing the reason, Jihyo just hugged him back. After a few minutes, Jaesuk pulled Jihyo away and looked at her.

     "Guess what?" Jaesuk asked with eyes shining.

    "What?" Jihyo asked, still confused.

     "You, me and Jongkook are in Seoul college!!" Jaesuk explained. It took awhile for Jihyo to understand but after she understood, she smiled and hugged Jaesuk.

    "I can't believe!!!!" Jihyo squealed.

    "I know!" Jaesuk said. After hugging, they let go of each other.

    "Let's have a celebration," Jihyo suggested.

    "Sure. With Jongkook?" Jaesuk asked.

     "Yeah of course! The three of us got into the same college. That's something to celebrate," Jihyo said with her eyesmile.

     Jaesuk called Jongkook and Jongkook agreed to eat with them.


      "We can't drink alcohol yet but let's just have a toast," Jaesuk said as they bring up their glass of soda.

      "Let us be friends forever," Jihyoc cheered as they toast.

      "It's going to be fun, isn't it?" Jongkook ate excitedly.

      "Of course. Maybe you would find a girl in college," Jaesuk and Jongkook almost choke on his food.

      "Seriously. I'm eating, Jaesuk," Jongkook said, annoyed. Jihyo laughed at the both of them.


      "Well then, i'll get going first. Take care the both of you. I trust Jaesuk to send Jihyo home," Jongkook laughed before going back home. As soon as Jongkook dissapeared, Jaesuk grabbed Jihyo's hands and held hands as they walked.

       "You shouldn't be so close to boys in college later. Except for me or Jongkook," Jaesuk said, expressing his jealousy already. Jihyo chuckled and Jaesuk turned to her.

      "I didn't know you would be this clingy," Jihyo said, shrugging.

     "Well, now that you're mine, i should be," Jaesuk said and Jihyo cringed.

     "Are you Jaesuk? You don't sound like the usual Jaesuk," Jihyo said while they swing their arms.

     "But i know you secretly like it," Jaesuk teased Jihyo and she blushed.

    "See, you're blushing now," Jaesuk chuckled.

     "Well, you can't be so close with girls too. I'd punch you," Jihyo showed her fist.

     "That small fist of yours? Please," Jaesuk teased.

     "Oh you're not scared? We'll see," Jihyo crossed her arms.

    "Of course i'm not scared. Why would i when i have you by my side always?" Jaesuk held her waist and kissed her forehead. Jihyo blushed and pushed Jaesuk away.

     "There are people here!" Jihyo whispered.

     "Well," Jaesuk shrugged.

    When they arrived infront of Jihyo's house, Jihyo gave Jaesuk a last hug. She waved goodbye to Jaesuk before entering her house. She immediately took out her phone and sent Jaesuk a message.

     Tell me when you reached home. Thanks for sending home!! 

      Jaesuk smiled at the text message and replied.

     I will and not a problem!! 


      P.S sorry for updating with shorter chapters i feel like there's not much i can write after the main thing is solved. But i will still continue!!! Thank you for reading and subscribing :)