Groupings

Who?

          "All of you did generally good for this test but of course, there are a few of you who really need some help," the teacher speaks while glancing at Jihyo.

          "I'll announce the first place first. Top scorer with the perfect score goes to Kim Jong Kook! Well done," Mr. Park announces while smiling brightly at Jongkook. Jongkook stood up and went to take his test paper proudly.

          "2nd place with the score of 98/100 goes to Yoo Jae Suk! Work harder! You're getting there," Mr. Park announces the second place while patting Jaesuk on his back. Jaesuk stood up and took his paper proudly too. After he sat down, he turned to Jongkook and gave a smirk. The both of them are best friends that study together.

           "Ya Song Jihyo. Don't you have to do anything about this? You're always in the last place. If not the last, the second last!" Mr. Park scolded Jihyo when he passed all the other papers. Jihyo only rolled her eyes and took her paper from Mr. Park.

          The school bell rang and it was time for lunch. Jihyo quickly took her wallet and rushed out to catch up with her friends to the canteen. She bumped into Jongkook on the way there.

          "Ya! Watch where you're going! Loser.....Got the last place for the test and you're also impatient," Jongkook made fun of Jihyo. 

          "Excuse me? Does it bother you so much that you have to use it to make me look bad? You're so disgusting," Jihyo fought back. Jongkook threatened to fight with her.

          "What? Are you going to fight me?! Let's fight!" Jihyo screamed while struggling to be free from the hands that are stopping her from throwing a punch at Jongkook. Jaesuk saw this and quickly stopped them.

          "Ya Kim Jongkook! What are you doing? Let's go! I'm hungry," he grabbed Jongkook and pulled him to the canteen. Jongkook let go of his grip and stopped.

          "What the hell was that?" Jongkook asked while massaging his wrist.

          "Dude. Why waste your time on that brat? Didn't you say you were hungry?" Jaesuk answered calmly. 

          "How are you so calm everytime? Ya.........I really want to be like you," Jongkook said with envy. Jaesuk only grinned.


          "Who does he think he is? Always picking on me! Not only that. He always uses the same reason; i'm always the last place for tests. He's so disgusting," Jihyo complained to herself while going to the canteen. She was so annoyed by Jongkook's acts that she almost hated him. 

          "Ya Song Jihyo. Did you fight with Jongkook again? You're unbelievable," Haena asked when Jihyo arrived at their table. Jihyo just nodded.

          "He's so annoying," Mijoo said while biting off her bread angrily.

          "I know right!! Ugh," Jihyo groaned. 

          


          "Today, i'm going to group all of you in different groups to work on a project. You'll be presenting it to the whole class in 2 months time. It's fairly a big project, which explains why you'll need 2 months. Each team will have 3 people. I'll randomly pick," Mr. Park announced a project assignment that the class has to do. He then chose the group members randomly.

          "Jongkook! Jaesuk! Jihyo! The three of you will be in a team," Mr. Park announced Jihyo's group members. Jihyo felt like killing herself when she heard her name after Jongkook's name. 

          "Ah.. Teacher! Can i change my group? How can i be in a group with 2 males?" Jihyo tried to make up so many excuses.

          "How does a male survive in a group of 2 girls then? Anyway, no you can't," Mr. Park stated the rules firmly. Jongkook looked at Jihyo and laughed.

          "Why? Will you be pressurised in this group of super smart boys?" Jongkook teased. Jihyo tried to calm down by breathing in slowly. 

          "Ok ok ok. Jongkook, stop that. I hope the three of you will work things out and be able to complete this project in time," Mr. Park "motivated" them. Jihyo glared at Jongkook but Jongkook replied with a smiling face. Jaesuk only observed them. 


          3 days has passed since the announcement of the project but Jihyo's group has yet to meet up and discuss. Jihyo decided to ask Jongkook when will they start the discussion.

          "Ya Kim Jongkook. When are we going to discuss about the project?" Jihyo asked whilst crossing her arms.

          "Ohhh........ Since when did the last place Song Jihyo care so much about schoolworks? Well, anytime is good for me," Jongkook once again. This time, Jaesuk nudged him in the stomach lightly.

          "We can do it tomorrow afternoon after school. We'll go now. Bye," Jaesuk quickly avoided Jihyo.

          "Ya Jaesuk ah! What was that for? Ok....It kinda hurt for you to nudge me in the stomach like that," Jongkook asked while cupping the side of is stomach.

         "I told you not to waste time on brats like those. Give a straight answer and finish everything that needs to be done fast," Jaesuk said.

          "Whatever you say man. Whatever you say," Jongkook gave in and gave a light punch to Jaesuk's stomach for revenge. 

          "Ya! What was that? Ya... You're going to get it from me!" Jaesuk scolded and chased the running Jongkook. The both of them behaved like kids.


          "Ya Song Jihyo. How is your groupmates doing? I doubt it's going well," Haena asked, while typing on her laptop.

          "We haven't even communicate in the past 3 days. I spoke up just now and Jaesuk said to do it tomorrow afternoon. Well, i'm glad Jaesuk at least had the time to tell me when are they going to start," Jihyo explained.

          "Jaesuk sounds fine to me. I think the problem is Jongkook. Am i right?" Mijoo said. Jihyo nodded.

          "Anyway, Mijoo ah. How's your group? Isn't the guy that almost all the girls in our class likes in your group?" Jihyo asked Mijoo. Haena closed her laptop to hear what Mijoo was going to say because she has a crush on Kwangsoo.

          "Yes. Kwangsoo. Well, i don't really like him so i just find him a normal guy classmate but i think if Haena were to work with him, she'd be crazy," Mijoo teased Haena. The three of them laughed.