Confused

Who?

        Jihyo went to school with her head full of questions about Jaesuk and Jongkook. She did not know what to do when she sees the both of them. The moment she entered the classroom, she straight away took out her textbook to study. Haena and Mijoo, her best friends, noticed the change in her behaviour so they approached Jihyo.

         "Ya Song Jihyo. You're weird these days," Haena said and sat down beside her.

        "Oh hello Haena, Mijoo. What is?" Jihyo asked.

        "You're not the type to take out a textbook and study in a free period," Mijoo explained and Haena nodded.

        "Ah, it's because i have to score well for this finals. Well, if i dont......" Jihyo stopped, not wanting to tell her friends.

        "If you don't?" Mijoo asked and kept asking Jihyo to tell them.

       "If not, i'll be sent to study overseas," Jihyo replied sadly. Both Haena and Mijoo got shocked.

       "Yah! Why didn't you tell us?" Haena said.

       "What difference would that make?" Jihyo said, lazily.

       "Well, i don't know but at least we could've figured something out. So, who are you studying with now? Since the both of us are also not so far from you," Haena asked. The three of them are famous for always getting the last few positions.

        "I'm studying with the top 2 of this class," Jihyo said. Haena and Mijoo became more shocked.

       "Heol.......You mean Jaesuk and Jongkook?" Haena's jaw opened so big, Mijoo had to remind her to close .

       "Yeah. Who else? That Kwangsoo of yours?" Jihyo teased Haena and both Jihyo and Mijoo laughed.

       "We are not together! He doesn't know i like him. Don't let him know i like him, i'm telling you guys," Haena blushed upon hearing Kwangsoo's name.

       "Anyway, Jaesuk and Jongkook are cool. Well, Jaesuk is at least patient. I didn't have the time to study with Jongkook for a long period of time yet," Jihyo explained.

        "Do you know that in dramas, when things like this happen, you're going to fall in love with one of the guys and the other guy will be heartbroken?" Mijoo teased and Haena laughed at Jihyo for revenge.

        "Yah! Don't say that. It might really happen," Jihyo said and at that moment, Jaesuk and Jongkook entered class. Jihyo gestured both Haena and Mijoo to go off and she continued to study. Jaesuk glanced over at Jihyo when he sat down and sighed. Jongkook noticed that and was curious.

        "Did the both of you fight?" Jongkook asked.

       "Who?" Jaesuk asked.

       "You and Jihyo," Jaesuk said.

       "What? No... Things just became awkward," Jaesuk explained.

       "Why?" Jongkook asked.

        "Jongkook ah, i don't know i might feel like this last time, but now i feel it," Jaesuk said and Jongkook started to become restless.

        "What do you feel?" Jongkook asked.

        "I think i like Jihyo," Jaesuk confessed to Jongkook. Jongkook's eyes started to tear up but he pulled himself together and decided to put on a show.

        "Did you confess then? Is that why the both of you are awkward?" Jongkook asked, his voice beginning to be shaky.

        "Sort of. Ah.....I don't know. I want to talk to her so badly but because of that phonecall," Jaesuk ruffled his hair and groaned. Jongkook stared at Jaesuk and did not know what to feel.

        "It's okay. Soon, things will be okay. I'm sure," Jongkook comforted Jaesuk and Jaesuk felt more assured.

        "You know. You're the best friend i've ever had," Jaesuk thanked Jongkook and the both of them started to do their own work.

        What? Did he really say that? Did he really say he likes Jihyo? What am i feeling? I don't even know if i'm angry or sad. Jaesuk has been my bestfriend for years. I can't possibly tell him to get off my crush. What do i do? 

         Jongkook had so many thoughts running through his head. He could not look at Jaesuk the same way again. He felt pain everytime he looks at Jaesuk. 


         For the first time ever since the groupings, Jihyo did not talk to Jaesuk and Jongkook at all. The three of them straight away went back home.


         When Jihyo reached home, she decided to cook porridge to bring to Jongkook in return for the other day. She walked to Jongkook's house in the cold. When she reached, she took out her mobile phone to call Jongkook.

         "Jongkook ah, come out," Jihyo said when Jongkook picked up the call.

        "Why should i?" Jongkook asked.

        "If you want me to freeze to death, don't come out then," Jihyo said and Jongkook immediately went out. The moment he opened the door, he saw Jihyo standing infront of his house.

        "Yah! What are you doing? Come in. Hurry up," Jongkook said and quickly went to her and pulled her into his house. 

        "Why did you come?" Jongkook asked once Jihyo is in his house.

       "I cooked porridge for you and your father to thank you for the other day. I just came to give you the porridge. I'll be going now," Jihyo said.

     "Wait! Why don't you eat with us?" Jongkook invited Jihyo.

       "It's okay. My parents will scold me if i come home late. Anyway, thanks for inviting me so i didn't freeze to death," Jihyo thanked Jongkook and hugged him. Jongkook hugged her back for a short time and pushed her away.

       "Jihyo ah. Whatever it is, say yes to Jaesuk," Jongkook said. Jihyo looked confused.

       "What do you mean?" Jihyo asked and Jongkook decided to not directly reveal it.

       "Nothing. I was just joking. Anyway, if you really don't want to eat with us, i'll send you home," Jongkook offered to send her back home.

       "It's okay! I'll walk home myself. You should ask your dad to eat with you," Jihyo said and smiled at Jongkook before going off. 

       


         When Jihyo reached home, she received two messages. One from Jaesuk and the other from Jongkook. She decided to read Jaesuk's one first.

         What are you doing? Are you free?

         Jihyo read the text message and replied.

        Nothing much. As of now, yes i am free. Why?

         After replying Jaesuk, she read Jongkook's text message.

         Did you arrive home safely? 

        Jihyo saw this and laughed. She replied Jongkook.

        Yes, i did. Does the porridge taste nice? 

         Just then, Jaesuk called Jihyo.

         "Oh, Jaesuk ah. What is it?" Jihyo asked.

         "Come out if you don't want me freezing," Jaesuk said and Jihyo quickly went out. She hang up the call and ran to Jaesuk.

         "What is it that you're here at this hour?" Jihyo asked.

         "Let's go out," Jaesuk said.

         "What? Are you crazy? My parents won't allow!" Jihyo rejected.

         "You have to break some rules," Jaesuk said before pulling Jihyo to somewhere.

         "Yah! Tell me where are we going first!" Jihyo said while running.

          After running for quite abit, they arrived at a cafe. 

         "Why are we here?" Jihyo asked once they settled down. 

         "I'll go buy drinks first," Jaesuk said and went to buy drinks.

         "Well, i wanted you to relax your mind," Jaesuk said when he bought the drinks. 

         "You're going to take responsibility if i'm going to get scolded for going back home late," Jihyo said and Jaesuk chuckled.

         "Take responsibility? Don't worry. I'll take responsibility for your life too," Jaesuk started to throw out some pick-up lines.

         "What?" Jihyo started to be confused.

         "I guess it's going to be a long way still," Jaesuk said and then laughed.

        "What is? Yah! You better talk clearly," Jihyo pinched Jaesuk and Jaesuk pulled Jihyo out again.

         "Get on my back," Jaesuk said.

        "Just tell-" Jihyo was cut off by Jaesuk.

        "Hurry up," Jaesuk said and Jihyo quickly got on Jaesuk's back.

         "Where are we going?" Jihyo asked once she got on Jaesuk's back.

        "Home," Jaesuk said.

         "You're cold, aren't you? Let me cover your ears with my hands," Jihyo cutely said and covered Jaesuk's ears with her hands.

         "What are you doing? Are you Kim Jongkook from xman? Anyway, your hands are too tiny," Jaesuk teased and Jihyo immediately put down her hands. After that, Jaesuk started to run with Jihyo on his back and Jihyo screamed. Jaesuk started to feel tired so he slowed down again. At that time, Jihyo blow into her palms and then after that put them on Jaesuk's cheeks. 

         "You must be cold," Jihyo said and continued to warm up her palms to warm Jaesuk's cheeks.

        "Yah, if you're going to be like this, you have to be my girlfriend," Jaesuk teased and Jihyo slapped Jaesuk lightly.

        "Ow! Yah! Do you want to walk for the rest of the journey?" Jaesuk said and threatened to drop her down.

        "No no!!! I'm tired. Piggyback me all the way," Jihyo said and Jaesuk chuckled. The both of them were having so much fun.


        Back at Jongkook, he got worried after Jihyo did not reply him. Jongkook thought that Jihyo was sleepy and that she fell asleep. Jongkook had that thinking and went to sleep.

         When both Jihyo and Jaesuk reached Jihyo's house, Jaesuk put down Jihyo and hugged her.

        "You must feel cold," Jaesuk hugged her tightly and Jihyo pulled away.

        "Yah! People might be looking," Jihyo said and Jaesuk apologized.

        "Text me when you reach home," Jihyo reminded Jaesuk and she went in her house. 

        She saw Jongkook's text and finally came back to her senses. She went up to her room and talked to herself.

        "Yah.....What actually happened back there? Why were so cheesy? Did he realise that i like him? Why did he reply with such cheesy lines? Who do i actually like? I enjoy being with Jaesuk and Jongkook but I treat Jongkook like my brother, my best friend. I have to be sure as to who i like," Jihyo said to herself and then suddenly Jaesuk called. She picked it up.

        "Oh..Jaesuk ah," Jihyo sounded shaky because she was just thinking about some things.

        "Jihyo ah, you sound different. Go take a warm shower. I don't want you to get a cold. It's late already, quickly take a warm shower, go under your warm blanket and sleep tight. Goodnight!" Jaesuk said, realising Jihyo's shaky voice.

        "Sure. You too. Goodnight," Jihyo replied and hung up.


        After she took a warm shower, her head begin to be bombarded with questions. 

         Jaesuk........Why does he make me feel like this? Who would've thought i would end up like this? Why do i have a feeling that Jongkook likes me? But the problem is i don't like him and that porridge night made me feel like i gave him a wrong impression that i like him. What do i do? Should i confess now? To Jaesuk? What should i do ???????

         


         Jaesuk was so happy about what just happened with Jihyo. He could not believe that they were exchanging cheesy lines with each other. 

         "Does this mean Jihyo likes me? I can't believe she did all those cute stuffs to me. I might actually fall in love with her! I should tell Jongkook what happened tonight when i see him," Jaesuk talked to himself and kicked the air out of joy. 


 

 P.S Wow! I myself am having a headache as to who i should pair Jihyo with! The both of them seems to be so cute.. I wish i could pair Jihyo with both but nah... Haha anyways i hope you like this chapter !!! :D thank you for subscribing and reading !!! :D