The bickering two

Who?

         "Jihyo ah! Let's meet up! I'm kinda bored," Jongkook dialled up Jihyo.

         "Oh, Jongkook ah. Don't you have to take care of your father?" Jihyo asked.

        "He's at work now. He won't be back until night. We'll meet at the subway station," Jongkook explained.

         "Are we going somewhere far?" Jihyo asked, hearing that they will meet at a subway station.

        "I was thinking of going to the Old Folks' Home again. I feel bad for leaving them just like that," Jongkook said, nervous if Jihyo would reject his offer.

         "What about Jaesuk?" Jihyo asked.

        "Jaesuk has something on. I asked him already," Jongkook said.

        "Alright then. Just make sure you've already asked Jaesuk. I don't him getting upset that we went to the old folks' home without him," Jihyo said.

        "Don't worry. I told him already. Let's go," Jongkook said and waited for Jihyo to agree.

        "Let's go. But shouldn't we buy something so we don't go there empty-handed?" Jihyo asked.

        "I've already planned everything. If you go out now, we'll have enough time to buy some things so we don't go with our hands empty," Jongkook joked.

        "Fine fine. We'll meet in thirty minutes. I'm hanging up," Jihyo said. 

        Jongkook smiled widely after Jihyo agreed to go with him. He was happier that they are going together without Jaesuk. He wants to spend more time with Jihyo.

        


         Just as they promised, they arrived at the same time and went to go get stuffs for the elderly.

        "What are we going to get for them?" Jihyo asked once they are seated on the subway.

        "I don't think its good because i just came up with it but scarves? Since the cold season is coming soon," Jongkook suggested.

        "Not bad. I didn't know you were so cle- Ah.. Nevermind," Jihyo realised that Jongkook has been the first in class for so many times.

        "What were you going to say? I'm not clever? Well, for someone who is ranked the last few places," Jongkook teased.

       "Ya! Kim Jongkook what did you say? So what if im last place?" Jihyo punished Jongkook by pinching him and Jongkook groaned.

        "Enough enough. People are watching," Jongkook stopped Jihyo, secretly liking it.

       "Don't ever bring that up again," Jihyo scolded.

       "Sorry, princess. I won't do that again," Jongkook said. Jihyo looked at him blankly at the word princess. Jongkook panicked and quickly thought of something.

        "What? Princesses are always so demanding. Am i right? What did you think of?" Jongkook gave an excuse. He almost got caught.

       "Ah.. Of course! What else would i think of," Jihyo immediately snap out of it and did not think of anything else. Jihyo turned back to the front and started playing with her phone. Jongkook looked at her and smiled.

         I like you. I like it when you're angry. You're so cute.

        After a few stations, the both of them alight. 


 

        "This one is pretty! And cheap too!!" Jihyo pointed out a scarf.

        "Ohhhhh.... It's really pretty. I didn't know you had such good taste," Jongkook again.

       "This is why i hate going out with you. You tease me every moment," Jihyo complained.

       "Okay okay. I'll try not to tease you since you've agreed to go to the Home with me. Anyway, can i get 20 of these?" Jongkook told Jihyo before telling the salesperson what they need.

        "Let's go," Jongkook said but Jihyo only looked at the bags that Jongkook are carrying.

        "I can help you carry some," Jihyo put out her hand to help but Jongkook denied.

        "I bet you need to help the mothers there with the cooking. Save your energy for later," Jongkook said and started walking off.

        "Don't regret this," Jihyo teased and the both of them proceeded to take a bus to the old folks' home.


 

        "Hello, we are students that came the other day. Seoul High School," Jongkook introduced themselves to the guy that guided them the other time they are there.

        "Ah! The three students with the letter J. But where's the other one?" the man remembered and asked for Jaesuk.

       "He couldn't make it today. So it's only the both of us. May i know what's your name? If you've already told us, we apologize. We, students, tend to forget as well," Jongkook said.

        "Hahaha It's okay. The name is Dongjoo. Anyway, what have you brought?" Dongjoo asked, seeing the bags that Jongkook carried.

       "We bought some scarves for the elderly since the cold season is coming up soon," Jongkook explained.

        "You've troubled yourself. Let's go in and meet the elderly," Dongjoo invited them in.

        The three of them entered the living room and the elderly immediately recognised Jongkook and Jihyo.

        "It's the couple! They must've got together," a familiar voice was heard.

        "Aigo! Heejung grandmother!" Jihyo immediately bowed and Jongkook followed.

        "But where's the other guy?" the grandfather that gave Jaesuk advice, Sungjae asked.

        "He couldn't make it today and he told me to send his regards to all of you," Jongkook explained.

        "These two bright students have come here and bought scarves for us during the cold season," Dongjoo explained and Jongkook and Jihyo gave out the scarves. There were extras so they gave one to Dongjoo.

        


 

        After the greetings, Jihyo followed the grandmothers to cook dinner. Jongkook wanted to talk with the grandfathers but they wanted to take a nap so Jongkook joined Jihyo. The grandmothers immediately became so cheerful the moment Jongkook came in.

         "Aigo.... Grandmothers, do you like Jongkook that much? He's not even handsome," Jihyo asked the grandmothers. 

         "Ya! Song Jihyo! I'm handsome. Alot of girls wants to talk to me," Jongkook started to show off and the grandmothers listen to them bicker while cooking.

         "The two of you still haven't made up? Kekeke i'm pretty sure the both of you will end up together," Heejung said while washing the rice.

         "Ah Heejung Grandmother, you always put the both of us in an awkward situation," Jihyo said and the both of them started to be quiet.

       "I'm just joking," Heejung said and they all started to cook.


        After dinner, Jongkook and Jihyo say goodbye to the elderly and went back home. 

       "I'm so full. Grandmothers cook the best dishes," Jihyo said.

       "True. It was delicious," Jongkook agreed.

       "Where are we going now?" Jihyo asked.

       "Home. It's dark already, i'll walk you home," Jongkook said.

       "It's okay. You take care of your dad. I'll be fine," Jihyo said.

      "Do you know what my father said? 'never let a girl go home by herself' i can't disobey my father's words you know," Jongkook insisted on sending Jihyo home. 

       "Alright then. But you have to hurry and reach home so your father won't wait," Jihyo said.

       "Then what are we waiting for? LET'S RUN!!!" Jongkook pulled Jihyo's hand and the both of them started running. Jongkook was having so much fun. 

       "Ya! Kim Jongkook! Do you want me to die?" Jihyo stopped to catch her breath.

       "Ah seriously this girl. You're the one who said we have to hurry. Let's hurry up," Jongkook said and bent down.

       "What are you doing?" Jihyo asked, confused.

       "Hurry up and get on. Do you want to run or get a free ride on my back?" Jongkook asked.

       "I won't reject!!!" Jihyo said and purposely jumped onto Jongkook's back and Jongkook groaned.

       "How much do you weigh?" Jongkook asked and started to walk.

       "We just ate dinner. That's why," Jihyo avoided the question.

      "I see. Well, hold on tight," Jongkook said seconds before he runs with Jihyo on his back. Jihyo was having so much fun and laughing. Jongkook liked this moment. 

       


       After much difficulty, the both of them arrived infront of Jihyo's house. Jongkook was sweating so much.

       "Ya Kim Jongkook. Thanks for that. Don't exhaust yourself too much. Ah! Wait here. Don't move!" Jihyo thanked Jongkook and went inside her house to get some water for Jongkook.

       "Take this. You're probably going to get yourself a drink after this but save your money. Text me when you reach home!" Jihyo offered a bottle of drink and waved goodbye to Jongkook. Jongkook waved back at Jihyo and waited for her to go inside before he started walking back home.

         He strolled to his house while grinning at the bottle. He decided to drink it and thought.

        How can plain water taste this good?  It's really a good thing when you're in love. 

        Jongkook thought to himself and kept giggling at himself. He reached home and immediately took out his phone to text Jihyo he arrived.

        I arrived home. Thanks for the water Jihyo ah. I really appreciate it. Goodnight.

        Jihyo opened the message the moment she received it and smiled.

        It's just plain water. It's to pay you back for carrying me to my house. You've suffered alot, friend.

         Jongkook quickly opened the message and smiled. He became abit dissapointed when he saw "friend" but he decided that it was understandable because it is still early. He replied anyway.

        You're welcome. Goodnight.

          Jihyo replied with a goodnight and then she went to sleep while Jongkook had to wait for his father to come home as usual. 


 

P.S a chapter for the spartace shippers!!!