First day at college

Who?

      It is the first day of school at the college for the three bestfriends. Jaesuk put on a simple t-shirt with jeans and wore a pair of decent sports shoe. Jihyo put on a cute dress, ending just above her knees. Jongkook put on a long sleeves shirt with jeans and a pair of sneakers. The three of them met together to go to school together although they have different courses.

      Jaesuk arrived first and then Jihyo arrived shortly after. As Jihyo walked towards Jaesuk, Jaesuk kept looking at Jihyo's dress. As soon as Jihyo was near him, he pulled Jihyo and looked into her eyes.

     "Song Jihyo," Jaesuk said, seriously. Jihyo's eyes opened up so big, shocked at what Jaesuk is doing.

     "Yah! What's wrong with you?" Jihyo pulled Jaesuk's hands away.

    "Are you crazy? Why are you wearing such a short cute dress? Who do you want to impress?" Jaesuk said, with a slightly raised voice. Jihyo laughed at Jaesuk's reaction.

     "Jaesuk ah, are you worried? That the boys would look at me?" Jihyo grinned.

    "Of course!" Jaesuk exclaimed.

    "Jaesuk ah, there will be nothing going wrong. I love you and i won't do anything to hurt you," Jihyo smiled at Jaesuk. At that, Jaesuk calmed down.

    "Jihyo ah, but that's abit too short. Maybe i should cover you up with a jacket," Jaesuk said and Jihyo laughed.

   "Is this funny to you?" Jaesuk asked, frowning.

   "Jaesuk ah, i promise, after this i'll wear long jeans. I just needed a good first impression on the first day," Jihyo assured Jaesuk and then let out a chuckle. At that time, Jongkook arrived.

    "What happened while i was late?" Jongkook asked, looking at Jaesuk's face.  

    "Look at her dress! If anyone else looks at her lower part, i'm beating him up," Jaesuk said and Jongkook calmed him down.

    "Whoa, chill man. It's going to be fine. I'm sure Jihyo would not entertain any boys because she loves you," Jongkook assured Jaesuk and Jihyo nodded, agreeing with Jongkook.

    "Okay then. Let's go," Jaesuk said and Jongkook walked infront of Jaesuk and Jihyo.

   "I love you," Jaesuk suddenly whispered and held her hands. Jihyo smiled and held back tightly as the both of them walked beside Jongkook.


     "Wah, first class is starting soon. Jihyo ah, see you later! If there's anything anyone of us needs, call," Jaesuk reminded Jihyo before she went to her class. Jaesuk and Jongkook are in the same first two classes. After that, Jaesuk and Jihyo are together and Jongkook is alone at his course.

     "Are you excited or nervous? Or both?" Jaesuk asked Jongkook.

     "Hmmm, excited? Since i'm in this class together with you," Jongkook said and the both of them smiled at each other.

    Jihyo walked to her class and sat alone in a lecture hall. After a few minutes, a fine young girl sat beside her. The both of them did not know each other, hence the awkwardness. Jihyo took out her notebook and pen and started to look around the room. There are a few familiar faces from her high school but they were not close. Suddenly, the girl besde her spoke up. 

     "Hello," the girl said and smiled.

    "Hello," Jihyo replied and smiled back at her.

    "Ah, my name is Heewon," the girl introduced her name.

    "Ah, nice to meet you Heewon. I'm Jihyo," Jihyo introduced herself as well.

    "So, is it your first year here?" Heewon asked and Jihyo nodded.

    "Did you come to this school alone?" Heewon continued asking.

   "Ah, no. I came with two other friends," Jihyo answered politely.

   "What about you?" Jihyo asked Heewon.

   "Ah...I came alone. So i struggled this morning," Heewon answered with a bitter smile.

    "Oh! It's okay. From now on, we can be friends. We might not be in the same class always but you are free to contact me," Jihyo being her friendly self.

    "Ah! Really? Thank you. You are so nice," Heewon thanked Jihyo and the both of them continued to chat until the lecturer arrived.


     The first class had finally ended and Jihyo met up with Jongkook and Jaesuk again. 

    "How was your first class?" Jaesuk asked.

    "Good. I would say better than expected," Jihyo said.

    "Why?" Jongkook asked.

    "I met a friend. She's nice," Jihyo said and the two boys nodded.

    "So how about the both of you?" Jihyo asked.

    "Like a normal class, since the both of us are together," Jaesuk said and Jongkook agreed.

    "Anyway, you still have another class alone. I don't want to leave you but take care anyways," Jaesuk hugged Jihyo briefly and Jihyo waved goodbye to the both of them.

    "See you guys later," Jihyo said before dissapearing again.


    Second class is over and now the couplr will spend the rest of the day together.

    "Anyway, is the friend you made friends with together with you during the second class?" Jongkook asked.

    "Yeah," Jihyo said.

   "Have a lovey dovey time the both of you. I'll go to class now. Pray for me i meet nice friends," Jongkook said and the three of them laughed while waving at Jongkook.

    Jongkook entered the room and saw the boys of the class are already in groups. Feeling awkward, he sat at a corner alone. He took out his phone and started scrolling through his social medias. After a few minutes, Heewon sat behind him. Heewon opened her book and a pen dropped. Jongkook heard a pen dropped and turned to look for it. He found it and turned back.

    "Is this yours?" Jongkook asked Heewon.

   "Yes yes. Thank you," Heewon thanked Jongkook alot of times. Jongkook realised that she does not have any friends at that moment. He decided to introduce himself since he has not met anyone else yet as well.

    "Hey, er, i'm Jongkook. A freshman," Jongkook introduced himself and held out his hand to shake hands with Heewon. Heewon stared at his hand for awhile and then introduced herself too.

    "I'm Heewon. A freshman as well. Nice to meet you," Heewon said and shook hands with Jongkook.

   "Why don't you come down here and sit beside me? I mean, i have no friends as of yet. Currently, i'm hoping you would be my friend," Jongkook said and smiled at Heewon. Heewon looked at Jongkook and chuckled.

    "Well, you're funny. You seem to be a nice guy," Heewon said as she move herself beside Jongkook. 

   "Of course i am. I just helped you pick up your pen," Jongkook said and the both of them laughed. After that, they became awkward again. 

    As the lecture goes on, Jongkook decided to ask Heewon what classes are she in. Not wanting to get caught by the lecturer, he decided to write down his question and slide the notebook to Heewon. Heewon read the question and then looked at Jongkook. She started to write down her classes and slide it back to Jongkook. Jongkook read it and whispered to Heewon.

    "Hey, for the rest of the day, we're in the same class," Jongkook said and Heewon nodded.


    After the last class had ended, Jongkook thanked Heewon while packing his things.

    "Thanks for today," Jongkook said. Heewon stopped packing because she was confused.

    "Thanks? For what?" Heewon asked with a confused face. Jongkook giggled.

    "For being my seat partner for the whole day today. It would be very boring if i didn't make friends with anyone," Jongkook said.

    "Ohh, it's okay! It was a great day for me as well! Thank you too and see you tomorrow," Heewon said and went off. Jongkook continued packing and went to find Jaesuk and Jihyo.

    "Jongkook ah!! How was it?" Jaesuk asked while they greeted with a unique handshake.

    "It was better than expected. I made friends with a girl named Heewon," Jongkook said and Jihyo's face brightened up.

    "That's the girl! The girl i made friends during the first two classes," Jihyo said.

   "Ahhhh, so it was her? She's really nice," Jongkool said and Jihyo agreed. 

    "This is great news then! I hope the both of you will not be awkward tomorrow so it wouldn't be a boring day at school for you, Jongkook," Jaesuk said.

    "Anyway, the both of you?" Jongkook asked.

   "Like a normal class. It was actually better because i got to sit beside Jihyo," Jaesuk said and Jongkook walked away.

    "Enough now guys. I'm over here," Jongkook said and the three of them laughed. 

    Jongkook was so happy that he met a nice friend on a first day. He hopes that he would not forget her and always be nice to her since she is his first friend in college. 


 P.S Thank you for reading and subscribing !!! :D