Results

Who?

       After waiting for months, the exam's results are finally out. Jaesuk was the first to collect his results among the three. When he got his results, he was happy at first but became scared as to what his father would say. He got 4 As and the rest Bs. There was not a C and below. He went to sit at a staircase and waited for Jongkook. 

        Not long after, Jongkook came out of the hall and saw Jaesuk at the staircase. His face lightened up when he saw Jaesuk. They greeted each other with a hug and excitedly asked for each other's exam results. 

       "Yah, how many As?" Jaesuk asked.

       "Well, 6. I'm really bad at humanties. Wow, what a waste," Jongkook said, sadly. Jaesuk jokingly slapped Jongkook.

      "6 As!!!! Are you kidding me?! That's so good! I got 4 As. I don't know if i want to go back home now," Jaesuk said and laughed.

      "When are you going to keep enduring his abuse? You should try and fight back. Not with violence, though. Use words," Jongkook advised Jaesuk while the both of them started walking back home.

       "I don't know. You know i'm a coward. Ah, wait. Should we wait for Jihyo?" Jaesuk stopped.

       "Ah, i almost forgot about her. Anyway, if you're not going to do it, i'm going to do it for you," Jongkook agreed and the both of them walked back up. The both of them continued talking to each other until Jihyo appeared.

       "Yah! Yoo Jaesuk! Kim Jongkook!" Jihyo called out their names excitedly when she saw them.

       "Ohh Song Jihyo!" Both Jaesuk and Jongkook responded.

      "Guess what?" Jihyo said excitedly, making both Jaesuk and Jongkook excited as well.

      "I finally got an A!!!!!!!! Not just one, but two!! Can you believe it?" Jihyo announced happily and hugged both Jaesuk and Jongkook. Jongkook felt uncomfortable but Jaesuk pushed him to Jihyo so he could not let go of the hug. The both of them let Jihyo finish hugging the both of them before congratulating her.

       "Yah......What did i tell you? You would definitely do it!" Jaesuk congratulate her while looking at her results slip.

       "Studying with the top 2 students isn't as bad afterall," Jongkook laughed. 

      "I know right? Should we celebrate?" Jihyo said, still excited.

      "Call!" Jaesuk and Jongkook looked at each other before agreeing.


 

       The three of them bought some food and drinks to eat at the park. Then, they sat on the grass together.

       "Who knew Jihyo would actually graduate?" Jaesuk teased Jihyo.

       "Excuse me? Did you really think i would fail the finals?" Jihyo asked and stuffed Jaesuk's mouth with a bun and giggled. The both of them played with each other and Jongkook just watched them. He smiled at the both of them.

       "Yah yah yah! Are the both of you going to be romantic with each other with me here? I might as well go home," Jongkook joked and the both of them stopped playing.

       "Ayy, do you want to be stuffed with a bun too?" Jihyo asked and before Jongkook could say anything, she already stuffed the bun in Jongkook's mouth. Both Jaesuk and Jihyo laughed at the angry chubby Jongkook. Jongkook slowly chew on the bun and the three of them became serious.

       "Wouldn't it be amazing if we end up in the same college?" Jihyo said. The three of them sat in a row and looked into the sky.

       "Yah, with your kind of results, it'd be hard but it would be amazing," Jongkook teased and the three of them chuckled.

       "Even if we don't, let's stay like this forever. The three bestfriends that are always together," Jaesuk said.

      "Yeah," both Jihyo and Jongkook agreed.

      "Sorry to ruin the mood, but Jihyo ah, what is your mom going to do about you? I mean, you improved so much, you won't be migrating or something right?" Jaesuk asked.

       "I told my mom on the phone just now. She was happy so i guess she won't be sending me to other countries," Jihyo explained.

       "That's a relief. Jaesuk ah, we need to talk about you. You're about to enter college and you still get abused. Aren't you going to do anything about it?" Jongkook asked and Jihyo nodded.

       "I don't know what i should do. He would just beat me to death if i ever talk back," Jaesuk explained and looked down.

       "Jaesuk ah, gather up your courage. Whatever it is, we are here for you," Jihyo cheered Jaesuk up. 

       "Yah, if you don't do it today, i'm going to be the one who beat you to death," Jongkook joked and Jaesuk chuckled.

      "Thanks for motivating me guys. I promise to do it today but you guys have to reward me for it," Jaesuk said.

      "What is it?" Jongkook asked.

      "Jongkook ah, you have to eat what i cook. You always say my food tastes bad but i think it's nice," Jaesuk said while smirking.

     "Fine fine. Whatever if it makes you stop your father from beating you again. Sigh, i have to eat salty soup again," Jongkook sighed and then laughed together with Jaesuk.

      "Yah, what about me? Don't leave me out," Jihyo said. Jaesuk looked at Jongkook, hinting him that he wants to talk to Jihyo about something and Jongkook nodded.

      "I need to go to the toilet. Be right back!" Jongkook skipped to the nearest toilet.

      "You, remember what you said the day you confessed to me?" Jaesuk asked, moved closer to Jihyo.

      "What?" Jihyo blushed, and Jaesuk went back again.

      "Well, when i was about to ask you to be my girlfriend, you said i should do it after the results are out," Jaesuk said, leaning on two arms.

       "So?" Jihyo asked, still blushing. Jaesuk, getting frustrated, went closer to her face.

      "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jaesuk asked, held her hand tightly. Jihyo blushed and was too shy to say anything. Jaesuk just laughed at her behaviour.

      "I can ask you until forever," Jaesuk joked. Jihyo breathed in and out and finally gathered some courage.

      "Yes," Jihyo finally said yes and smiled brightly. Jaesuk became so happy and kissed her hand. He hugged Jihyo tightly with a big smile on his face.

      "I got myself a girlfriend!!!!!" Jaesuk shouted and at that time, Jongkook was returning. Jongkook ran to them and hugged Jaesuk.

       "My friend got himself a girlfriend!!!!" Jongkook shouted and the both of them celebrated.

      "Yah! People are looking!! Sit down!" Jihyo said, embarrassed. Both Jaesuk and Jongkook sat down and calmed down.

      "Jaesuk ah, you got yourself a great one," Jongkook hugged Jaesuk again and his eyes got teary. Jongkook then realised that he still liked Jihyo. He quickly acted normal and drank his drink.

      "I know, right? Jihyo ah, i promise i'll take care of you, love you and do anything i can to keep you safe," Jaesuk said happily to Jihyo.

      "Anyway, what about the food you talked about to Jongkook? Noticing Jongkook's face, i never want to eat food cooked by you," Jihyo joked.

      "I have to use the toilet!" Jaesuk avoided the question and went to the toilet. Jongkook and Jihyo became awkward but Jongkook started a conversation.

      "Congrats on being a girlfriend," Jongkook congratulated her.

      "Thanks," Jihyo thanked awkwardly.

      "Anyway, i was thinking, if you want to wait outside Jaesuk's house tonight? Since he said he was going to talk to his father about the abuse," Jongkook asked Jihyo.

      "Sure! I don't him to get hurt again. Should he know?" Jihyo agreed.

     "No, he shouldn't. He should do it with his own confidence that he can do it on his own. And yes. I can't bear looking at my best friend hurt anymore," Jongkook said and then Jaesuk was returning. 

       "Did you do your business well?" Jongkook joked and they laughed.


 

P.S Hey! Sorry for the late update ㅠㅠ I was busy. Anyway, i was thinking if you guys want a longer fanfic? Like should i go deeper into yoomong's life? Until they marry? And meanwhile, a spartace fanfic will be uploaded. Please comment your thoughts!! If majority of you wants me to go deeper into yoomong's life, i'll do it. Anyway, thank you for reading and subscribing!!!! I appreciate it and sorry for the late update again ;;