Jihyo's choice

Who?

       Jihyo gathered her courage and called Jongkook. It's been awhile since the three of them met because finals were over. Jihyo was so nervous that when Jongkook picked up the call, she kept quiet for awhile.

       "Jihyo ah?" Jongkook called and Jihyo came to her senses.

       "Oh, Jongkook ah," Jihyo said.

      "You were the one who called. What is it?" Jongkook asked.

      "Well, i know this is going to be awkward, but can we meet?" Jihyo asked.

      "Sure," Jongkook agreed and the both of them got ready to meet.


        Jihyo arrived at a cafe first and kept fiddling with her coffee while waiting for Jongkook to arrive. Jongkook entered the cafe and looked around for Jihyo. He saw Jihyo and approached her.

       "Oh Jongkook ah," Jihyo greeted Jongkook, awkwardly.

       "Hey," Jongkook replied. 

       "Well, here. A coffee for you. Sorry if it has gone cold. You were so slow," Jihyo slowly start to joke and the both of them just laughed.

       "Thank you. Anyway, why do you want to meet?" Jongkook asked and Jihyo became nervous.

       "You know, the other day," Jihyo started.

       "Which day?" Jongkook asked. He actually knew what Jihyo was talking about but he wanted to avoid being awkward.

       "I'll just get to the point. You know, Jaesuk helped me in making a decision. I took the advice and i've decided," Jihyo said and looked up to see Jongkook's expression. Jongkook just kept quiet, letting Jihyo continue.

       "Before that, you know. We promised each other, not to leave each others' side no matter what happens?" Jihyo asked and Jongkook nodded.

       "Can we do that?" Jihyo asked. Jongkook looked at Jihyo in her eyes.

       "Jongkook ah, i like Jaesuk more," Jihyo finally confessed. Although Jongkook knew this was coming, he still felt hurt.

       "Yah, it's great! You two are a great pair," Jongkook lighten up the mood.

       "Jongkook ah, i know it's going to be difficult. But, can we do that? Become best friends?" Jihyo asked.

       "Jihyo ah, it's not like i don't want. It's going to be difficult for me to move on since i'm going to see you. I know we've done alot of fun things but i think i can't do it," Jongkook apologized and looked down.

      "I'm sure you'll get to meet better girls in the future. I went with my feelings. Jongkook ah, i'm sorry. I wish we still can be friends like last time. Do things that are crazy. Jongkook ah, i won't force you. Thank you for everything you've done for me all these while. I won't be changing my number for quite awhile. You can always call me and hang out when you think you're ready to be friends again," Jihyo said and Jongkook only looked at her.

       "I'll be going now. Thank you once again," Jihyo thanked Jongkook before going off. Jongkook looked at her walk away. He thought about Jihyo's words.

       


        Jihyo initially wanted to meet with Jaesuk after meeting with Jongkook but decided that it was too much for one day. She decided to just text Jaesuk to ask him out the day after. Jaesuk agreed. Jaesuk started to think about why Jihyo wanted to meet. Then, Jongkook called.

        "Oh, Jongkook ah," Jaesuk picked up the call.

       "Let's meet," Jongkook said and Jaesuk agreed.


 

        "What's up?" Jaesuk asked once Jongkook arrived.

        "Did Jihyo tell you?" Jongkook went to the point.

        "What?" Jaesuk asked.

       "She told me she likes you," Jongkook told Jaesuk and Jaesuk almost screamed in joy.

       "And what did you do?" Jaesuk asked, realising that Jongkook likes Jihyo too.

       "That's what i want to ask you. What i should do," Jongkook said.

       "What?" Jaesuk asked.

       "Jihyo asked me if i wanted to still be friends with her. But i told you i can't because i won't move on from her," Jongkook explained.

       "Jongkook ah, i'm saying this not because i like Jihyo. Jongkook ah, there'll be better girls that you'll meet. Don't you want to hang out as a three again? Me, you and Jihyo? Yah, i miss it so much," Jaesuk sound out his opinion.

       "It might take awhile for me to adjust though," Jongkook said.

       "Do it fast. I want to be able to hang out as a three again," Jaesuk said excitedly.

      "Yah, let's go celebrate with food," Jongkook said and the both of them went to the nearest restaurant. 


 

       Although excited, Jaesuk tried to contain his feels to not hurt Jongkook as much. 

       "Jongkook ah," Jaesuk suddenly said as they are eating.

       "What?" Jongkook asked.

      "Thank you for everything. Thank you for enduring this. It'd be too difficult for me to face both you and Jihyo if i'm in your situation. I respect and thank you alot for whatever you're doing now. I really hope you get to meet better girls," Jaesuk thanked Jongkook.

      "For that, you have to treat me to meals whenever we eat together," Jongkook joked.

      "Of course!" Jaesuk agreed and the both of them laughed.

      "Yah, for real?" Jongkook confirmed and Jaesuk nodded.

      "I know i can count on you," Jongkook joked again and the both of them laughed. 


         When Jaesuk reached home, he took out his phone and decided to call Jihyo. Jihyo picked it up.

       "What are you doing?" Jaesuk randomly asked.

       "Suddenly?" Jihyo asked.

      "It's okay if you don't want to talk. You can just hang up," Jaesuk said.

       "It's just you're acting weird," Jihyo said.

       "What's weird?" Jaesuk asked.

       "Nothing. Anyway, i'm not doing anything. I'm just on the phone with you," Jihyo said, secretly wanting to talk longer with Jihyo.

        "I miss you," Jaesuk suddenly said and Jihyo blushed.

       "What?" Jihyo said and her whole face is red.

       "I said i miss you. You know, me, Jongkook and you used to hang out often," Jaesuk said, holding his laughter.

       "Ah, sorry. I just needed some time by myself," Jihyo explained.

       "It's okay. Go and sleep now. See you tomorrow!!" Jaesuk ended the call.


       Jaesuk reached the cafe earlier and bought two coffee, one for him one for Jihyo. Jihyo entered the cafe and Jaesuk waved at her.

       "Have this coffee," Jaesuk said and handed Jihyo her coffee.

       "Thanks. Why are you early? Weren't we supposed to meet at 3pm? It's just 2:45pm," Jihyo asked.

       "I couldn't wait to meet you," Jaesuk began unleashing his cheesy lines.

       "Yah, what's wrong with you?" Jihyo blushed again and Jaesuk secretly smiled to himself.

       "Anyway, you wanted to meet. There must be a reason. What is it?" Jaesuk asked.

       "Jaesuk ah, remember when you told me to follow my heart and choose the one that i like more?" Jihyo asked and Jaesuk nodded.

       "Actually, it was between you and Jongkook," Jihyo mumbled to herself. Jaesuk just kept quiet so Jihyo continued.

       "Jaesuk ah, i.....like you," Jihyo mumbled to herself again. Jaesuk heard it and smiled. He moved closer to Jihyo.

       "What? I can't hear you," Jaesuk teased and poor Jihyo fell for it.

       "I like-" Jihyo got cut off by Jaesuk. Jaesuk kissed her cheek and went back to his seat. Jihyo looked at Jaesuk blankly. The both of them blushed.

       "I like you too," Jaesuk said and drank his coffee to overcome this awkwardness.

       "Jaesuk ah, 10 seconds into the confession and you're already doing this," Jihyo awkwardly said that.

       "Well, it was my confession too," Jaesuk explained. The both of them then kept quiet for awhile until Jaesuk spoke up.

       "Jihyo ah, to be honest, Jongkook told me everything already. Back then, when he hugged you, i saw everything. But because the both of you are my friends and i'm in no position to stop it, i kept quiet and waited for you. Jongkook told me that he'll get over you and slowly come to you as your best friend," Jaesuk explained everything.

       "Jaesuk ah, thank you for understanding," Jihyo thanked Jaesuk.

       "And because he's my best friend, i trust that he'll only be your best friend," Jaesuk joked and the both of them laughed.

       "Yah, is it the time to joke about his situation?" Jihyo laughed.

      "Anyway, let's go. To the place that we always hang out together," Jaesuk pulled Jihyo out.

       


       The both of them walked in the park after a long time. 

       "Yah, how long has it been since we went to this park together?" Jaesuk said.

       "I know, right? It's been so long," Jihyo agreed.

      "You know what's different about this place?" Jaesuk asked Jihyo and Jihyo shook her head.

      "This place feels more romantic when i walk with you now," Jaesuk said and Jihyo blushed.

      "Song Jihyo. I really like you," Jaesuk said and then hugged her.

       "Me too," Jihyo said and hugged him back.

      "Ah, right. I forgot. What if you leave me when your parents decide to send you overseas?" Jaesuk released the hug and look at Jihyo.

      "I'm sure i won't be sent overseas, considering a person like you taught me," Jihyo said and smiled brightly. Jaesuk smiled back.

       "But what if we do all this thing and you get send overseas?" Jaesuk insists.

       "I'm pretty sure i'll still be in Korea but let's do this. We can just hang out and be the real item after we get the results," Jihyo suggested. Jaesuk did not understand what Jihyo was saying so he just went straight to the point.

       "You mean become boyfriend and girlfriend?" Jaesuk said, confused and Jihyo blushed.

       "So in other words, i'm only allowed to properly ask you to become my girlfriend after finals' results come out. Aw, i was going to do that today," Jaesuk said and winked at Jihyo.

       "Yeah, i guess you can't do that today," Jihyo laughed.


P.S ahhhhhh finally!!! It's Jihyo and Jaesuk!!! There'll be a few more chapters coming up, so i hope you guys will continue supporting my story!! :D Sorry to dissapoint you spartace fans but ! i'm thinking of doing a only-spartace fanfic after i end this :) please anticipate it !! Thank you so much for the support!!! Thank you for the sweet words below in the comments too hehe :D