Having a crush

Who?

          "Jongkook ah, i need to use the toilet. Let's go before class starts," Jaesuk told Jongkook and Jongkook followed him.

         "I'll just wait outside. The toilet here smells so bad," Jongkook said and Jaesuk rushed into the toilet. 

         While waiting for Jaesuk to finish his business, Jongkook stood along the hallway. After a few minutes, Jihyo came running to class. Jongkook saw her and immediately blushed. 

         Ya Kim Jongkook! Get a hold of yourself! Why are you blushing? Act normal! 

          Jongkook thought to himself and put on a straight face. He acted as if he did not see Jihyo and looked down. Jihyo saw him and stopped.

         "Ya Kim Jongkook. Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be in class? I thought i was late but you are late too," Jihyo asked Jongkook. Jongkook tried to act normal by looking straight into her eyes.

         "Jaesuk is in the toilet. I'm waiting for him. Well, you can go ahead," Jongkook said while stuttering. His cheeks were flushed too.

         "Ya are you sick? You look red," Jihyo asked him, confused as he have not act like this before.

         Before Jongkook could say anything, Jaesuk came out of the toilet. 

         "Ohhhhhh Song Jihyo! Are you late? Hehe let's hurry up," Jaesuk teased Jihyo and the three of them hurried back to class.

         Ya! You're such an idiot Kim Jong Kook!!!! Why did you act like that? Jihyo isn't even someone you should have a crush on! I'm not liking her.

          Jongkook kept on dreaming in class and Jaesuk was curious. Jaesuk nudged him and whispered to him as he did not want to get caught.

        "Jongkook, what's wrong with you? What are you thinking about?" Jaesuk asked and Jongkook immediately came to his senses.

         "Oh nothing. I... just... didn't have enough sleep," Jongkook lied and the both of them paid attention to the lessons.

         


        It's lunchtime and apparently Jaesuk's father came to Jaesuk's school. 

         "Jaesuk, your father is here. He's in the carpark," Kwangsoo, a classmate, informed Jaesuk. Jaesuk looked at Jongkook and went to find his father before class starts. Jongkook stopped him.

         "Do you want me to accompany you?" Jongkook asked him, worried about what would happen to his best friend.

        "It's okay. I'll be fine," Jaesuk assured his bestfriend and hurried to the carpark.

         Jihyo was walking to class when she saw Jaesuk walking fast to somewhere. Jaesuk just passed by her and left Jihyo confused. Jaesuk would notice Jihyo but he did not stop to say Hi to her. Jihyo decided to follow Jaesuk secretly. 

         Jaesuk was worrying about why would his father come to school. He arrived at the carpark and saw his father standing by his car.

         "Hello, father," Jaesuk greeted and bowed to his father. Jihyo hid behind a pillar to peek at Jaesuk.

        "Are you having lunch now?" Jaesuk's father asked.

        "Yes, father," Jaesuk replied.

        "What were you doing yesterday instead of studying?" Jaesuk's father asked.

        "Me and my group members went to an old folks' home," Jaesuk replied with a shaky voice, indicating he was scared.

        "Is that important when you're supposed to focus on your studies?" Jaesuk's father asked before slapping him. Jihyo saw this and flinched. She tried to not make so much noise so she covered .

         "Father, it will be shown in my report. It's important for me to get good grades for this," Jaesuk explained while cupping his left side of his face.

        "You can ask your friends to do it for you!" Jaesuk's father scolded him,unreasonably. He looked around to check if there is anybody around before kicking Jaesuk. Jaesuk fell to the floor on his knees.

        "Listen here, if i hear about you doing useless stuffs again instead of studying, you'll get it," Jaesuk's father warned Jaesuk. Then he went inside his car leaving Jaesuk there. 

         Jaesuk started tearing up and let out a scream. He continued screaming until he finally calmed down. He leaned against a pillar and heard breathing sounds.

        "Who is that? Did you hear and see everything?" Jaesuk asked, almost a whisper due to the screaming. Jihyo hesitated to come out. She decided that it would be better for her to comfort Jaesuk. She came out and immediately asked Jaesuk if he was alright.

        "It's me. Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" Jihyo said while slowly reaching out her hand to feel Jaesuk's cheeks.

        "How did you know i was here? I almost scolded you thinking you were someone else. Anyway, no. I'm not going home. You can go to class now. I'll be fine," Jaesuk grabbed Jihyo's hand, stopping her from touching Jaesuk's face.

        "How can i leave you here?!" Jihyo said while helping Jaesuk to stand up.

        "I just got slapped. I can still walk. It's not like i got stabbed. Go now before i get angry for real," Jaesuk said and Jihyo went off although she felt bad for leaving Jaesuk alone. 

         Jaesuk then went to the toilet to clean his face and went to class like nothing ever happened.


        "So what did he say?" Jongkook immediately asked Jaesuk once Jaesuk sat beside him.

        "Why did i go to the old folks' home instead of studying? That's all," Jaesuk said.

        "Are you sure?" Jongkook asked.

      "Yeah. Why would i lie to my best friend?" Jaesuk looked at Jongkook and laughed. The both of them started laughing. After that, Jaesuk looked at Jihyo.

        Should i have done that? Chase her away? Did i hurt her feelings?

        Jaesuk thought about his actions just now. 


         The three of them went home early that day as they do not have anymore things to do about their project. They are left with an overall report that was agreed to be on another day. 

         Jihyo was still bothered by what happened to Jaesuk that day. She decided to ask Jaesuk out. She thought about it at first since she's a girl and asking a boy out would be awkward but it would be better to comfort him than keeping quiet.

         "Hello?" Jaesuk answered.

        "Ya Jaesuk ah! Let's go grab some food now. I'm hungry," Jihyo said.

        "Where?" Jaesuk agreed as he does not have anything to do at home. 

        "The restaurant near your house," Jihyo set a venue.


        "Ahjumma!! 2 Naengmyeon for this table please!" Jaesuk shouted their order to the owner. 

        "I hope you're feeling better," Jihyo awkwardly started to comfort Jaesuk. Jaesuk looked at her and smiled.

       "I am because i'm going to eat. You're treating me right?" Jaesuk joked.

       "This boy really.... Whatever, since it makes you better it's my treat today," Jihyo agreed to treat Jaesuk today. Jaesuk smiled brightly at Jihyo and Jihyo blushed.

       "Why? I'm handsome right? That's why you're red now?" Jaesuk teased Jihyo.

      "YA! What are you talking about? Isn't my cheeks naturally red?" Jihyo covered up.

        "Whatever. But you have to admit i'm good looking," Jaesuk went on about his looks.

        After they finished eating, Jaesuk suddenly stood up and Jihyo followed. Jaesuk paid for their meal and Jihyo looked confused.

       "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jaesuk asked.

       "Oh...Nothing..." Jihyo said, still confused.

       "Ah....Seriously. I forgot you're treating today. It's okay. You owe me one," Jaesuk winked at her. Jaesuk purposely wanted to pay for the meal because he will feel bad if a girl pays for the meal. 

         "What?" Jihyo asked.

         "It's okay. Let's go!" Jaesuk pulled her hand and ran to somewhere.

          "Ya! Yoo Jaesuk! Where are we going?!" Jihyo asked while struggling to keep up with Jaesuk's pace. 

          After running for a few minutes, they arrived at a park. 

         "You should've let me run by myself. Now my wrist hurts," Jihyo complained while rubbing her wrist.

         "Is that important? Look at the view here," Jaesuk said while taking in a deep breath. Jihyo took a good look around.

         "It's been a long time since i've been here," Jihyo said while feeling the breeze.

        "How long?" Jaesuk asked while sitting down and patting the grass to tell Jihyo to sit there.

       "I don't know. It's been so long," Jihyo said.

       "How come? People like us should come here more often," Jaesuk said.

       "My parents are strict. They make me study but i keep getting the same results over and over again. They never let me go out with my friends. Well, until now. I get to go out since the both of them now works," Jihyo explained. Jaesuk turned to Jihyo.

         "It's okay! I can help!" Jaesuk offered help and smiled at Jihyo.

        "Really? I've tried asking for help but my friends gave up because i don't understand," Jihyo told Jaesuk.

        "You call them friends? Well, i'm really patient and i've taught some of my friends," Jaesuk assured Jihyo that he can teach her.

        "If you say so then. So, when are our tutoring lessons starting?" Jihyo asked.

        "If you come to me and i'm free on that day. But not now. Let's enjoy the view here since you've not been here for so long," Jaesuk said.

        "You must've come here alot of times," Jihyo said while turning to Jaesuk.

        "Yeah......No one is at home and i have nothing to after i study and do my homework. Jongkook has to take care of his father after he finish studying. So i come here often alone," Jaesuk told Jihyo how he spends his time.

        "Well, that's going to change since you're going to spend your time tutoring me," Jihyo said and gave Jaesuk a pat on his shoulder.

        "Why did you gave me an awkward pat? We'll be spending time more often so we have to be comfortable," Jaesuk said before hugging Jihyo.

        "Let's go home now. It looks like it's going to rain soon," Jaesuk said and pulled Jihyo up.

        "Thanks for today Jaesuk," Jihyo thanked Jaesuk.

       "I should be the one thanking you since you asked me out. Thank you friend!" Jaesuk thanked Jihyo by shouting the last three words out.

       "Ya! Be quiet! Do you know you're embarrassing me?" Jihyo said.

       "Hahaha Bye!" Jaesuk said goodbye and the both of them walked home. After a few minutes, it started pouring. Jaesuk stopped.

        Should i go after Jihyo and walk her home? 

        Jaesuk thought before running after Jihyo. He ran so fast and finally saw Jihyo covering her head with her tiny hands. He ran to her and pulled her to shelter.

        "Did you think your tiny hands will block your whole body from getting wet? Wait here. I'll get an umbrella," Jaesuk said and before Jihyo could say anything, Jaesuk already went off.

        Why did he come after me? He shouldn't have done that. He's going to get sick. Why would he do that? Does he....... No way! He probably did that because we're friends. Just like what he said.

        Jihyo thought and tried to not blush. After a few minutes, Jaesuk appeared with an umbrella, and of course wet.

        "Let's go," Jaesuk said, standing under an umbrella waiting for Jihyo. Jihyo hurried over to Jaesuk and the both of them walked to Jihyo's house.

        They did not talk as they had to stay under the umbrella. They were near the road when a car zoom past them and giving both Jaesuk and Jihyo a shower because of a puddle. Jaesuk tried to cover Jihyo but failed because he himself was wet.

        "YA! ARE YOU BLIND?!" Jaesuk shouted.

        "It's okay. Let's go. You can dry yourself at my house," Jihyo said.

        They continued walking and finally arrived infront of Jihyo's house. 

         "Come in and dry yourself before going back home," Jihyo invited Jaesuk in.

        "It's okay. I'll go dry myself at my house. You have your brother to take care. Thanks for the time again and sorry for getting you wet," Jaesuk kindly rejected the offer and walked back to his home.

        Jihyo looked at Jaesuk walk in the rain and slowly closed the door. She immediately grabbed her phone and texted Jaesuk.

        Text me when you get home. Remember to take a hot shower and eat medicine if you start to have a cold. 

        When Jaesuk reached home, he took out his phone and saw Jihyo's message. He smiled and replied to Jihyo's message.

        Do you always text without emoticons? It's kinda scary when you tell me that kekeke. Anyway, i've reached home and i will take a hot shower, friend. ~^O^~ 

         Jihyo read the message and smiled. She kicked the air as if she won a lottery. She was so happy. Then, she started thinking.

       Do i really like Jaesuk? Why do i feel so happy when it's a normal text message? Also, Jaesuk emphasized we're friends with that "friend" at the end of the text. Whatever, he's nice and kind and everything.

         On that very moment, Jihyo thought that she really likes Jaesuk.


 

P.S alot of of yoomong moments :D I'll try to add in more spartace in the next chapter !! Please look forward and thank you for reading and subscribing !! :D