Chapter 1

Wedding Dress

A beautiful, charismatic blonde was walking down the halls. The halls were empty. Oh not because people gave her space, no this girl was late. Like SUPER late. She couldn't care less. 

She was wearing a black leather jacket with matching tight pants that hugged her curves very well. This girl was Lee Chaerin, everyone's dream girl. Too bad she only has eyes for one person. 

"Hey Lee"

"Sup Kwon. What's new?" Chaerin grabbed the cigarette that was offered, and lit it up. Chaerin only had about two main friends. The others were just people around her. But of course like any other human being Chaerin needed to let out some feelings, but couldn't to her other friends. Why? Well you'll find out later on.

 So she meets up with Kwon, but people call her Yuri. They usually meet up and smoke or drink, and have small talks. They met up in the special school hallways.

 The school was very big and had many broken halls and bathrooms. One of the halls became their hangout place. No one dared to come in these halls. Some would say they are haunted, but Chaerin thinks it's all bull.

"Nothing. I saw the dragon protecting the princess today"

"Ahh.." Chaerin took another smoke, but this time she inhaled more than usual. There was only one person who knows why she sometimes inhaled more than she should. It was Kwon. Kwon was an observer. She actually dropped out of school long time ago, but secretly stays, or you can say lives,  in the haunted parts of the school. You would think someone tried looking for her, but you're wrong. Her real parents already passed away, leaving her being adopted by monsters. She was an abused child. Tough on the outside but broken on the inside. Only Chaerin knows her real story. So you can say these two have a special relationship. 

Anyways, back to the subject. The reason behind Chaerin inhaling in more either means, she is thinking deep or deeply pissed. Only the dragon could make her feel that way. They were best friends, but she soon found out they loved the same person. That other person was totally clueless. The two best friends soon became low key rivals. The dragon doesn't know what and how Chaerin feels toward that person, so he stays clueless. 

"Here comes your princess Lee" After saying those words Kwon disappeared in the air. It wasn't spooky anymore, that's just how she was. One minutes she is there and the other she is totally gone. Chaerin was confused but soon found out what Kwon meant.

"CHAEEEEEEEE!" It was her angel. Her princess. Her world. Her everything. Her beautiful, flawless best friend. Sandara Park, but people called her Dara.

"Dara. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class" Chaerin quickly hid the cigarettes. She loved smoking but Dara hated that habit of hers. 

"I should be saying the same for you Chae! You came here again! And SMOKING!! When will you stop Chae?"

"It's nothing bad Dara. It's a little smoke. It won't kill me"

"A little slowly turns into a lot. Ugh whatever. Let's go! Jiyong Oppa wants to meet up for lunch. Classes are cut short!" A name Chaerin didn't want to hear. Jiyong was fine, it's just how Dara said Oppa that ticked her off. 

"Alright. Let's go to.... Oppa" 

"Eww it sounds so weird when you say Oppa"

"No it doesn't! Okay okay... Maybe a little it sounds weird" Chaerin took Dara's hand and held it tight. It was another habit of hers. Ever since they were little Dara always took Chae's hand and now they switched positions. Dara doesn't mind at all. She loves it in fact. It always made her feel happy. She felt protected. 

They both sat inside Dara's car, Chaerin was driving. She always drove because she thought Dara drove like a mad man. 

"I guess we both are going to live today, huh Dara-ah?"

"Ugh. Do you have to tease me every time we ride together Chae!"

"Of course. It makes the ride fun Dara. You know fun is my middle name"

"Yeah yeah Miss Chaerin Fun Lee"

"See it has a kick to it" Chaerin accidentally put her hand on Dara's thigh and gave it a squeeze. It took her some time before she found out what she did.

"Ah.. Sorry Dara. Bad habit" 

"What are you talking about?" Dara was always the clueless type. She needed a direct answer to know what is fully going on. Chaerin decided to just let it pass, it would make things less awkward. 

Since classes ended and they have more hours to hang than usual. They decided to meet up at this cafe that was about 30 minutes away. Dara decided to take a quick nap, because she actually went to her classes. Chae just looked ahead and thought about some good old memories. 

Flashback

This little cute brunette was sitting all alone doing homework, until this slightly older girl came up to her.

"Excuse me?" The other girl said in a quiet voice.

"Yes?" The brunette said.

"Are you lonely? Because..... I am.. I'm kind of new" This new girl caught the brunette's attention. It's not that the brunette didn't like people, she just chose school and homework over making friends. But this new girl... She made the brunette want to know everything about her. You could call it love at first sight, instead they were still in grade 1. 

"......" The new girl took the brunette's silence as a bad sign, she was about to turn around and walk away but a voice stopped her.

"Chaerin. Lee Chaerin" Chaerin took out her hand for a shake. The other girl happily took Chaerin's hand. You could see such happiness in the other girls eyes. Something about that girls happiness and smile made Chaerin feel something weird in her stomach.

"Nice to meet you CL-Roo! I am Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara" Chaerin loved the nickname her new friend gave her. It was her very first nickname.

Flash back end

Chaerin just smiled big thinking back to when they first met.

Best day of my life. Chaerin thought. 

She look back to her sleeping beauty. 

"I love you Dara-ah" 

"I.. Mmmm... Love.. Mmm.. You too.... CL-roo" Dara said in her sleep. 

That's all it took to bring a smile on Chaerin's face.

~ ~ ~
Woohoo! First chapter^.^ so excited to write a Chaera (ish) fanfic. They are my OTP ;) Let me know what you guys think of the first chapter(: