Test Positive

His Faith

The conversation died down when their parents walked into the kitchen speaking in hushed tones to each other not noticing their kids there,both Luhan and Yixing glanced at each other before shrugging simultaneously.

 

"Good afternoon"they both said at the same time startling their parents.

 

"Oh..good afternoon my babies"their mother said walking over to the sink to wash something while their dad went to search the fridge for jello most likely.

 

"Oh dad!"Yixing got up and walked over to the sink putting his plate down and giving his mother a sheepish smile before walking over to his dad.

 

"Hmm?"the man said still busy in the fridge.

 

"I need like $50....for like right now"the latter mumbled hesitantly.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because....I feel like eating ice cream..?"the latter asked more than stated

 

"Okay,fine."the man grumbled and took his wallet out to take the money out of it,he gave the latter the $50 before sticking his head back into the fridge.

 

"Yes!"Yixing exclaimed before dashing out of the kitchen and Luhan snorted.

 

"You're so gullible dad"he said shaking his head.

 

"No. I just spoil you both too much"the man spoke from inside the fridge.

 

"Khan get out of there before you get sick there is no jello in there,your sons probably ate them all"Luhan's mother sighed.

 

Luhan looked at her scandalized and she shrugged.

 

"Qiang I'm not going to get...ha! Found one!"Khan exclaimed holding the jello up like it was life.

 

"Well....this was fun...I'm going upstairs,I have a paper to finish for a deadline tomorrow..so.."he trailed off getting up and heading out of the kitchen thankful they didn't ask him about yesterday.

 

He headed upstairs and decided to take a shower before starting on his paper. In the bathroom he remembered the conversation he had with his brother,and out of pure amusement and curiosity mostly curiosity he walked out of the bathroom heading straight for his parents room. Quietly he got in making sure his parents weren't coming upstairs before quickly dashing into the bathroom, searching the drawers in the bathroom for the boxes,when he found them he took two and quickly left the room heading back to his shared bathroom with Yixing.

 

Luhan sighed and put the test down on the counter, he doesn't know how women does this all the time,it's partially disgusting to him nevertheless he got the weird part over not that this isn't weird at all,a male taking a pregnancy test out of curiosity and mild amusement.

 

He left the test on the counter in the bathroom and took his shower to let time go by,when he got out he told himself to check on it when he was dressed but of course when he was all dressed he was reminded of his dead line and immediately started working on it forgetting all about the test he left right there in the bathroom.

 

Hours ticked by and Luhan was only half done with his paper,he had forgotten all about the test only being reminded of it when a flustered looking Yixing barged into his room holding it.

 

Luhan only glanced at him before continuing with his paper.

 

"Told you I would do it."he stated

 

"Luhan..."the latter started uncertainly 

 

"Make this quick I have to finish this"he grumbled looking up at his brother

 

"But...um.."Yixing shifted his gaze around the room

 

"Yixing."Luhan groaned

 

"This says positive."the latter finally said and Luhan at him confused at first before everything started sinking in.

 

They stared at each other for what seems like eternity before Luhan was able to speak again.

 

"Are you sure?"he asked getting up and walking over to where he is brother stood with the test.

 

Yixing nodded showing it to him,Luhan inhaled sharply.

 

"Maybe its broken..."Yixing tried to make the situation better.

 

"I'm going to try the other one"Luhan stated walking out of his room towards the bathroom.

 

"Other one?"the latter questioned following after his brother.

 

"I took two of them luckily"he sighed beckoning for Yixing to wait outside while he did what he has to do.

 

The both of them waited in silence in Luhan's room. Yixing sitting on the desk chair while Luhan paced back and forth expression unreadable while the test was on the bed.

 

The air was thick with worry and anxiousness as the two brothers waited.

 

Yixing was the first to get up and look on the test after what felt like hours,he stared down at the test before slowly lifting his head up to look at his brother.

 

His eyes were filled with confusion and alarm,noticing made Luhan walk over and look down at the test.

 

'Positive' it read and Luhan went pale,he felt his knees getting weak and before he knew it he was falling to the ground,Yixing held onto him. They both sat there on the floor in shock and silence trying to figure out what's happening.

 

When Yixing glanced at his brother,he could see Luhan's unfocused gaze and hear his hard breathing,concerned he got up leaving his brother on the floor and went to the door to call for their mother.

 

But Luhan beat him to it.

 

"MOM!!"he screamed in alarm getting off the floor and picking up the test off the bed.

 

His mother was there in an instant,she looked at a wide eyed Yixing at the door before she walked over to her other son who looked at her with fear in his eyes.

 

"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!"he half yelled half sobbed shoving the test into her hands.

 

She looked startled before looking down at the test,her eyes widened as she gaped at the test in her hands.

 

"Oh dear..."was all she said before enveloping her crying son in her arms.

 

"Mom...I'm scared"he sobbed

 

"I know baby. I know"she spoke softly while trying to get him to relax.

 

She continued to comfort him until he was left sniffling and half asleep on his bed,she took the test with her out the door where Yixing was still standing concern swimming in his eyes.

 

"You'll be okay"she whispered pecking his forehead affectionately,he nodded and glanced inside his brothers room.

 

"I'll stay with him.."he muttered moving out of his mothers grasp and walking into the room,he sat on the bed and combed his fingers through Luhan's hair trying to provide some comfort for him in his sleep.

 

She stayed at the door watching them both before looking down at the test,her expression hardened as she walked towards the room she shared with her husband.

 

When in the room she closed to door behind her and walked over to the closet,she pulled aside the clothes before using the number pad to punch in the code. She waited for the door to be pulled open before stepping inside what looked like an elevator,the doors behind her closed and the elevator started moving down. 

 

She still had the test clutched tightly in her hand when the doors open,she exited and walked down the familiar hallway until she reached a set of double doors,pushing them open as she entered.

 

"We have a problem."she stated as soon as she was inside.

 

"Yes we do"Khan stated as well

 

"What happened?"Qiang asked walking over to where Khan was seated.

 

"The shadows are back"he said typing away furiously on the key board.

 

"What? But they aren't supposed to be until...oh my God"Qiang widened her eyes in realization.

 

"Until what?"Khan looked at her "and what's that in your hand?"he asked.

 

"Luhan....until Luhan....is at the age....the age to conceive"she voiced out

 

"I know that. But MaMa has to take action first and until then. No shadows so how...."he trailed off when Qiang lifted up the test to show him.

 

"Since...when?"he asked looking pale.

 

"I don't know. I was too shocked to ask"Qiang sighed

 

"We need to find out,that way we can determine how many shadow is already out after him"Khan said running his fingers through his hair.

 

"They are going to come for him...and us"Qiang voiced out

 

"We have to warn the others...."Khan said looking at her and she nodded

 

"I'll go send out a gathering letter"she walked off to the table opposite him

 

"Qiang"Khan called her 

 

"Yes?"she stopped glancing behind her

 

"They'll be okay. We aren't the only ones watching over them"he tried assuring her

 

She nodded and smiled lightly continuing on her way to get started on the letter,Khan sighed and put on his glasses before getting to work.


A/N

WoW so that just happened.....aren't Luhan and Yixing cute as brothers? Aosbskdgdhdbs LayHan bromance <3 Lol anywayyyy stay tuned for the next chapter guys !!!!!!!!!! And Hello to my new subbies hope ya'all enjoy this andddanddd

Shouting out to ya'll

captainofships1

listen all around

Rashawn

EnmaAi

Misslulufats

choi_mari

Aoki-ssi

xiixao_s__rintintin

mottamot

Sessym12

2minlocket