Portal

His Faith

"So how much time do we have?"Yixing asked Suho who slid the laptop over to him along with the bags before crawling under the table with Yixing.

Yixing looked at the laptop when Suho slid it over to him,he furrowed his brows before pointing at the screen "what is that?"he asked eyes never leaving the screen "that is a battle ship"Suho muttered as he continued to flip through the book and making a list.

"What are they shooting at us?"he asked and Suho paused a little "I don't know but I can only assume it's nothing good"he grunted "but I can assure you that the barrier will hold them off for a while"he continued to scribble things down "how long will the barrier hold?"Yixing asked and Suho glanced at him "hopefully long enough for me to finish this"he motioned towarss the paper "what is that?"Yixing asked looking at the paper with interest "hopefully our way out of here"Suho grinned and Yixing stared at him.

A sudden scream caught their attention making Yixing look towards the door "that's Luhan"he verified for Suho "you go and get everyone in here and I will try to get this finished"Suho said "we can't afford to he separated while under attack"he explained and Yixing started to crawl out from under the table before Suho caught his arm and looked at him "be careful and don't get hurt....again"he muttered and Yixing nodded with a small smile before Suho released his arm and he crawled over o the door,he stood up carefully and opened the door before making his way out of the room.

Suho sighed before going back to working on the potion.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Come on"Kai said as he got up and held onto the table "we should go see what's going up there"he stated before helping Kyungsoo to stand.

They both took a bag before carefully starting to leave the kitchen as the place continued to shake.

"Do you think anyone is hurt up there?"Kyungsoo asked and Kai remained silent.

"We have Lay, he can help I anyone is hurt right?"he asked Kyungsoo after a while.

"Yeah.....but his powers aren't fully activated and he's here in this realm"Kyungsoo explained and Kai glanced back at him

"All three of them are weak here"Kyungsoo sighed

"What about us? Our powers strong here but it's not weak either"Kai frowned

"Thats because we've been using ours since forever and they are practically new bornes"Kyungsoo said holding onto the railing of the stairwell

"So there is nothing he can do?"Kai asked and Kyungsoo stopped to look at him

"The closer we get to home the stronger their powers get"Kyungsoo muttered "but let's not assume anyone is hurt,let's keep going"he patted Kai on the shoulder and went up the stairs

As they came up the stairs they saw Yixing coming out of Suho's study,Kyungsoo hurried over to him "is Suho okay in there?"he asked and Yixing nodded

"Yeah,he is trying to make something for us to get,out of here"Yixing told Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo stared at him

"Did he tell you what's going on outside?"Kai asked and Yixing looked past Kyungsoo to Kai

"They found us"he said before looking down the hallway

"I'll go check in Suho, you two go check on the others"Kyungsoo told them and Yixing nodded turning around to head to the room where Baek and Luhan was,Kai right behind him.

"Is he alright?"they both heard Luhan asking as they stepped through the door that was only a little bit open.

"What happened?"Yixing asked as soon as he saw Baekhyun laying in Chanyeol's arms seemingly unconscious

"He most likely passed out from the pain,but it's not broken just sprained"Chanyeol explained and Luhan nodded before getting up and walking over to Yixing hugging his brother.

"Thank heavens you're okay"he mumbled as Yixing hugged him back before they separated "it stopped"Luhan muttered as the house stopped shaking

"Do you think they left?"Yixing asked but got not reply

Everyone stayed quiet as if expecting someone to suddenly jump out at them. No such happened, however there was a large explosion causing Luhan to lose his footing and fall,but before he could hit the ground a pair of arms caught him,Luhan breathed heavily still startled from the explosion.

"Luhan deep breaths, come on deep breaths"he could hear Yixing telling him to take deep breaths so he did, when he was a little more calm he looked up and saw both Kai and Yixing looking at him,they helped him get back on his feet before he thanked them.

The room was silent for a while before they heard shouting coming from the hallway "it's Kyungsoo "Sehun said walking over to the door and poking his head outside "he's saying we should hurry and get into Suho's study"Sehun informed them.

"Suho must of found a way to get us out of here"Yixing said "come on guys let's go"he said taking Luhan's hand and began to lead him out if the room.

Sehun was already outside when Yixing and Luhan left the room,Chanyeol carrying Baekhyun was next and the last to leave the room was Kai.

"Lets go"Kai said taking Sehun's hand in his pulling him towards the room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Once everyone was gathered inside the room they all eyed Suho who was drawing random things on a wall,well at least it seemed random to Luhan and Yixing.

"What is he doing?"they asked and no one answered

Kai stared at Suho before looking towards Kyungsoo "he's going to open a portal?"he asked and Kyungsoo nodded

"I thought no one has used a portal in years"Sehun spoke up and Kyungsoo nodded again

"Actually we do use portals, how do you think we all came here?"Suho asked while he continued to draw on on the wall,when no one answered his question he continued "this portal is a very old one,it can't be traced and it has to be used with a wall and it's dangerous that's why it isn't used anymore"he explained

"Then...why are we using it if it's dangerous?"Yixing asked and Suho turned around to look at them

"Because once we all go through,for it to close it will up everything like a whirlpool"Suho said calmly "but don't worry it will only up what's on this side"he smiled and Luhan eyed him

"Everything?"he asked and Suho shook his head "hopefully only the house and everything in it,and if we're lucky it will in the stupid ship out there as well"Suho replied

"Is it done?"Kyungsoo asked

"Not yet, you two come here"he pointed at Yixing and Luhan and they walked over,he took their hands and pricked their finger with a needle making them hiss "sorry...but you're blood is needed"he apologized "draw this symbol in the middle of the wall"he said holding up the symbol "Yixing first,then Luhan will trace over it"he said handing Yixing the drawing of the symbol

"Why us?"Luhan asked as Yixing went to draw the symbol on the wall with his blood "because only royalty can open up a portal this strong but one of you won't do because then it would be tool weak to carry all of us"Suho explained "so...both of us together it gets stronger?"Yixing asked coming over with the paper and handing it to Luhan who froze when he touched the paper.

It was only a flash but he saw it,it was a like flashback but it was only a second "Luhan,Luhan"he snaapped his head up to stare at Yixing "what?"he asked blinking a little "you zoned out for a bit there"Suho said and Luhan looked at him before looking down at the Symbol "I've seen him his before....but I don't know where"he mumbled before walking over to the wall and tracing over the symbol Yixing drew.

"How do you know?"Suho asked and Luhan furrowed his brows "just a feeling..."he lied not saying that he had just gotten a flashback,after he finished the symbol he stopped back as the wall started to crack.

Everyone stared at the wall as it began to disappear and a light blue glow appeard where Suho's drawnings were.

"Where will this take us?"Yixing asked

"Somewhere in China"Suho simply answered before turning to everyone "okay who wants to go first?"he asked and no one answered

"I'll go"Yixing spoke up making everyone look at him "you need a partner,we're doing this two at a time"Suho said

"I'll go with him"Kyungsoo spoke up and walked over to Yixing,Yixing in return smiled and looked towards the portal.

"Chanyeol"Suho called the boy that was quiet all this time, Chanyeol looked up and shifted Baekhyun in his arms "give Baekhyun to Sehun"Suho instructed and Chanyeol frowned "look...just trust me"Suho sighed and Chanyeol nodded before handing Baekhyun over to Sehun "you and I would be the last to go through,and I need you to set everything in here on fire before we go through is that okay?"he asked and Chanyeol nodded.

"You guys can go through"Suho said turning to Yixing and Kyungsoo, they nodded and Yixing held onto Kyungsoo's hand before they went through,once they disappeared behind the blue glow he turned to Sehun,Sehun nodded and held onto Baekhyun tighter before disappearing inti the blue glow.

"Will this....hurt my baby?"Luhan asked looking straight at the portal, Suho walked over to him and held his shoulders "it won't harm your baby,it's okay"he gave a little reassuring smile before looking up at Kai who came over "you guys go ahead"Suho said moving out of the way,Luhan held Kai's hand in his making Kai tense up a little but kept his usual composer,they walked into the portal and Suho watched until the disappeared.

"Do it now"he instructed and Chanyeol started to set everything on fire just as the house began to shake again,once enough fire was lit Suho rushed over to the portal "let's go Chanyeol!"he yelled and Chanyeol rushed over to him,Suho took his hand they went through the portal just as the fire began to blaze.

They both landed on the ground on the other side of the portal,Suho was the first to get up and looked at the wall where the portal was.

"Guys! Suho! Chanyeol!"they both looked to where the voice was coming from,Luhan ran upto them panting and Kai followed "where are the others?"Suho asked.

Kai looked at Luhan and Luhan looked at Suho with an expression Suho can't seem to comprihend.

 


A/N 

DunDunDun !!!!  Cliffhanger or what? This is not proof read so poop but meh hopefully there aren't many typos in this one. Hope you guys have  lovely week starting tomorrow and thanks to my new subbies, kisses your you all xoxoxoxo