Joonmyun

His Faith

The ride to Joonmyun's was quiet for the most part,everyone lost in their own thought.

 

It wasn't until Sehun and Luhan were asleep in the back that Kyungsoo felt the need to speak up.

 

"You worry too much"he spoke softly so only Kai could hear.

 

"Maybe.."the latter responded keeping his gaze locked on the road ahead of them.

 

"You worry like a thousand year old man Kai"Kyungsoo muttered

 

Kai shrugged not giving an answer.

 

"Were you surprised seeing him all grown up?"Kyungsoo asked not teasing Kai further

 

"I...guess"he replied and Kyungsoo glances over at him.

 

"Sehun....seems to be getting along with him"Kyungsoo voiced out slowly while watching Kai's reaction 

 

"He always liked Sehun better"Kai said his jaws tightening.

 

"That's bull and you know it."Kyungsoo scoffed "you always pushed him away when he tried to get through to you and Sehun was there to wipe away the tears you made him shred. Don't blame you're arrogance on poor Sehun"

 

"Soo. Its been years. Let it be."Kai bit out and Kyungsoo could only tighten his grip on the steering wheel and turned to look at the road.

 

Unbeknownst to them one of the fellas in the back who heard everything bit his lip feeling guilty.

 

Just like the first half of the ride the car was silent again.

 

When they finally pulled up at Joonmyun's house,Kyungsoo began to wake everyone who was sleeping except for Yixing.

 

As everyone got out of the car they stood outside for a complete 2 minutes as the gaze at the huge mansion before them.

 

"Just who is this Joonmyun guy?"Sehun asked as he stared at the mansion

 

"My boss"was Kyungsoo short reply 

 

"Your boss?"Kai asked as they started to follow behind of Kyungsoo into the house.

 

"Suho!"Kyungsoo called out as the door closed behind them.

 

A soft 'thud' was heard before footsteps started to sound from up the stairs,they followed the sound with their eyes and soon a handsome looking young man was coming down the stairs.

 

Before anyone could say anything Yixing was taken from Sehun's arms by the young man who started up the stairs again.

 

Luhan who was shocked quickly followed the young man up the stairs and soon everyone followed.

 

"Suho what are you doing?"Kyungsoo asked as soon as they were all in the same room as the young man who was tending to Yixings needs.

 

"Take them to get some rest"was all Suho said as he kept checking things off a clipboard while examining Yixing.

 

"Wait....Joonmyun..Suho...person"Luhan groaned "what are you doing with my brother? And why am I here?"he asked

 

Joonmyun stopped what he was doing and walked over to Luhan.

 

"I'm taking care of Yixing until he's conscious again,I think he would like to see my face when he wakes up"Joonmyun explained as he checked Luhan's temperature and pressure.

 

"What?"Luhan asked confused not flinching away when he was being examined.

 

"I'll explain everything in the morning but right now you all need sleep. Kai,Sehun,especially you Luhan since you're resting for two now"Joonmyun spoke up before turning back towards Yixing ignoring everyone's facial expressions.

 

Luhan had completely forgotten that there was a little human growing inside of him due to all the happenings lately,he stood there frozen and unable to move.

 

"Let's go"Kyungsoo's voice spoke up as he started to guide Luhan out of the current room towards the one he'll be staying in.

 

Luhan was completely unresponsive as he sat on the bed while Kyungsoo tried coaxing him.

 

"Luhan,are you okay?"Kyungsoo asked and he gave a little smile with a nod.

 

Kyungsoo sighed before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

 

As soon as the door closed Luhan's hand flew up to his stomach and never ending tears started to roll down his cheeks.

 

He cried so much that he didn't care if the others heard him.

 

"I will keep you safe. I promise"he muttered curling up into a ball on the bed while caressing his stomach gently while staring out the open window in the room until the gentle midnight breeze lulled him into a well needed sleep.

 

A figure came into the room after he fell asleep,walking closer to the bed the figure sighed seeing Luhan's face stained with tears before getting a wet cloth and coming to clean up his face carefully. After that the figure took off his shoes and tucked him under the covers gently before moving away from the bed getting ready to leave before a hand wrapped around his wrist stopping him momentarily.

 

"Don't go"Luhan mumbled clearly sleep talking.

 

The figure's expression softened a little before quickly hardening again starting to pry Luhan's hand off his.

 

"Jongin...."Luhan sighed out in his sleep and the figure froze staring at a sleeping Luhan.

 

Closing his eyes tightly the figure pried Luhan's hand of his finally before exiting the room all sorts of thoughts swirling around in his head as he made his way towards his room.

 

The figure who was outside the room who heard everything,stared after the others retreating figure sadly before going inside the room.

 

He climbed into the bed and snuggled close to Luhan while stating at the others serene expression. Carefully he moved Luhan's bangs out of the way a little before dropping his hands on the bed.

 

"You're hurting him so unintentionally Lu"the figure muttered before getting up and leaving the room.

 

That night Luhan's dreams were blurry flashbacks of a childhood he doesn't remember living.

 


A/N

Another Saturday,Another Update!!!! \(0^0)/ yay!!! Lol anyway hope you guys enjoy this one!!! And yeah I don't know what the hell I just wrote but yeah hopefully this starts making some sense CD

Hi new subbies !!! <3