Start

His Faith

There. In the far distance was a figure he couldn't see their face but he could see their lips moving. Uttering the words.

 

As sweet as honey,your smile is as sweet as honey.

Just like the way flowers bloom in the spring breeze

In the spring breeze

 

'Its a song'he realized

 

I wonder where on earth,where on earth have I seen you?

Your smile is so familiar to me

But I still cannot remember where....

 

The figures hand stretched out towards him waiting for him to reached out too, he hesitated and as he went to reach out as well the figure began to move farther away but still trying to reach out to him,he stared on with wide eyes as the figure disappeared with a loud wail.

 

 

Luhan woke with a start staring up at his ceiling breathing heavily. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes before glancing at his clock. 12:30 pm stared back at him. He must have fallen asleep while sketching.

 

He blinked and sat up looking around his dark room before turning on his lamp.

 

"I slept for that long..."he muttered to himself wondering why no one came to wake him. Getting off the bed he walked over to his bag and pulled out his phone checking it.

 

10 missed calls,5 messages and 7 voice mails. Everything was from Baekhyun when he checked except for three of the messages.

 

3:15 pm

Sent from: MoMmY

Hey honey,hope you had a nice time with Baekhyun. And I'm sorry for disturbing your fun time telling your brother to ask you for a ride. I'll be home soon love you xx

 

5:06

Sent from: XingXingie

Lulu! I tried to wake you up earlier but you weren't budging so I decided that you must be really tired so I let you sleep. If you're hungry I made some diner though you're probably not going to eat it. Oh! Have nice dreams okay.

 

10:47

Sent from: DaffyDad

Han. Your mom and I hope you're feeling okay. We spoke to your brother and he told us you have been sleeping for a while now,and we don't want to disturb you so let us know that you're alive when you wake up.

 

He sighed throwing his phone on the bed and ruffled his hair stretching,he left his room and went to the bathroom to wash his face.

 

It looked everyone was asleep except for him,he ventured back into his room when his tummy suddenly rumbled quite loudly. He groaned at himself not really knowing what the hell he wanted to eat because he was sure that with his brother made was just going to come right back up. But suddenly he was in the mood for pizza.

 

So he tugged on his jacket and grabbed his keys and phone before leaving his room descending the stairs and out the door quietly. He didn't feel like driving and the pizza place wasn't that far only four blocks. He started walking enjoying the cool breeze that blew his hair out of his face a little.

 

The streets weren't that empty but it wasn't crowded either. When he finally arrived at the pizza place,sighed basking in the warmth walking up the counter and ordering three slices of pizza.

 

He only had to wait for 10 minutes before he got his order,he sat down wanting to eat them now before they got cold. As he munched on his first pizza his gaze caught a figure outside dressed I'm black staring right at him,he shifted in his seat and glanced around the shop before looking outside again but the figure was gone.

 

His urge to eat the pizza was no longer there,he stared down at the plate for a while before getting up and throwing it away. He snorted thinking about how Baekhyun would scold him for throwing 'good' food out and saying something along the lines of ("there are too many people in the world without food so we have to consume it for them") before walking out of the pizza place beginning to walk back home.

 

Hands in the pockets of his sweater as he gazed up at the late night sky.

 

Clank.

 

The sudden sound startled Luhan stopping him in his tracks,he glanced behind himself but saw nothing. Frowning he began walking again but a low grunt made him stop,slowly and cautiously he turned around gasping quite loudly as the figure he saw back at the pizza place was there but the only difference was that he had another body pinned to the wall.

 

Both heads snapped in his direction staring straight at him,he could feel his heart rate pick up with each second that goes by.

 

slowly but surely he took a few steps backwards wanting to get as far away from this scene as possible,so he spun around and started sprinting away.

 

He tried getting as far as possible,but he didn't get that far before his stomach started acting up again,doubling over at a nearby corner he threw everything he ate from before right up.

 

He breathed heavily leaning against the wall as his head spun, the nauseas feeling didn't disappear but at least he wasn't vomiting all over the pavement anymore. Sighing he turned his head to the side,his eyesight was blurry but he could see the figure clad in black coming towards him. He tried to move but before he could he take a steps forward he felt himself fall,but he didn't hit the ground as a pair of arms caught him before he did so.

 

Then very thing went black.

 

When he woke up,he was back in his room. Sitting up he groaned holding his head that was throbbing with pain,glancing at the clock that read 9:10 am he laid right back down going right back to sleep.

 

The next time he woke up it was in the afternoon when his mother came to knock on the door telling him its lunch time,he sighed getting out of the bed not even bothering to spread it before heading into the bathroom.

 

He took notice of how pale and sick he looked but decides to just ignore it instead he decided to focus on what happened the night before as he washed his face not really sure if it was a dream or not.

 

The scene kept replaying in his mind even as he descended the stairs and headed into the kitchen.

 

"Omg!"a voice exclaimed as soon as he entered the kitchen.

 

"What?"Luhan asked his brother that was staring at him.

 

"Why do you look so sick?"the latter asked and Luhan shrugged.

 

"I feel like o got ran over by a truck"he groaned sitting down and Yixing looked at him in a calculative manner making stare at him.

 

"Hey maybe your just pregnant. You should take one of moms test"the latter finally spoke.

 

Luhan scowled and swatted at his head playfully "That's not funny and those things are for girls"

 

"It was just a joke bet you wouldn't do it anyway"the latter muttered after he managed to nor get hit by his brother

 

"I would"Luhan said

 

"No you wouldn't"Yixing said quirking a brow at his brother

 

"I would"Luhan stated determined 

 

"Prove it"Yixing grinned

 

Luhan scowled "fine"

 


 

A/N

YaY guys I'm back with another chapter !! *coughscoughs* bet ya'll wondering who the person in black is. Well I won't reveal that until later in the story *coughscoughs* a lot of drama in the coming chapter and I will shout out my new thorns aka subbies in the next chapter because I want to xoxoxo