Attack

His Faith


"Why are we packing?"Kyungsoo asked Suho as soon the other boys left making Yixing look at the both of them.

Suho left the room without responding and headed up the stairs to what he called his 'office' with both Kyungsoo and Yixing following behind him. It looked like Suho had already know all this was going to happen since he already had one bag packed and resting on a table in a corner where it could he easily grabbed.

"Are you going to answer me or not?"Kyungsoo asked annoyed as Suho began to pack what seemed to be important things in another bag Mich smaller than the one on the table.

"We need to leave right now,they found another guardian which means they are closer than I anticipated and us being here together will draw them here faster"Suho grunted out

"What do you mean?"Yixing asked looking confused and Suho stopped to look at him before continuing with his packing.

"Our energies are linked once we are together"he said furrowing his brows as he tries to zip the bag up but to no avail, Kyungsoo walked over and helped him earning a small 'thanks' from Suho "what are we going to do?"Kyungsoo asked.

Suho sighed and looked at both Yixing and Kyungsoo "we can't stay here anymore"he replied letting go of the bag.

"Why not?"Yixing asked his lips quivering a little.

"Because if you stay here you all will die. Your powers aren't strong here"Suho explained and Yixing's eyes widened.

"So what's the next step?"Kyungsoo asked walking over to Yixing and rubbing his back in a comforting manner.

"We find the dragon"Suho mumbled before he exited the room with the two following behind him.

They we're half way down the stairs when a sudden rippling in the air caught their attention,they stopped in their tracks and glanced at each other no one moving or making a sound,Suho took a small bat that was interestingly right by the staircase before creeping over to where the rippling came from. He held his breath before jumping into the room holding the bat out "stay where you are!"he yelled only to be met with 5 pair of confused eyes before they turned into amused eyes.

"Oh...it's just you guys"he muttered putting the bat down "Yixing,Kyungsoo it's just the others"he called out to the other two who came inside the room after.

"Who we're you going to hit with that anyway?"Sehun asked looking at the bat pointedly but Suho ignored him causing him to huff.

"Baek!"Yixing beamed upon noticing the males presence "I'm so glad you're okay"he said hugging the male making Baekhyun pat his back

"I'm okay but mentally I'm not so sure anymore"he mumbled but everyone heard him,Luhan who was next to him frowned upon hearing that statement making Kyungsoo walk over and rub his back comfortingly, Baekhyun noticed Kyungsoo and stared wide eyes at him causing Kyungsoo to give him a small smile.

The other four boys in the room stood quietly watching the interaction before Suho noticed the unknown face before him "who are you?"he directed at the tall male "who is this?"he directed at the others before the male could answer

"He came and helped me"Baekhyun said looking at the tallest male in the room before anyone could answer.

Everyone in the room stared at the tall male quietly making the male stand up straight and bow.

"My name is Chanyeol and I was assigned to protect you"he explained,everyone noticed how he said 'you' instead of just saying Baekhyuns name only which could only mean one thing.

"You're one of the protectors?"Suho asked and Chanyeol nodded.

silence settled over the room after that..

"Okay,this is great and all but,can I please know what the hell we're those things? And why did they attack me? And are these guys super humans or something?"Baekhyun asked genuinely confused for his life.

"You're gonna wanna take a seat for this one"Yixing said pulling Baekhyun down to sit with him,everyone turned to look at Suho who took a seat,he blinked at them before scowling "fine"he sighed and cleared his throat before he started telling Baekhyun what happened over the past days or so,as he told the story everyone interjected their own perspective except for Chanyeol.

"What??"Baekhyun gasped as everyone told him the story they were told "but how..?"he swallowed hard.

"Hard to believe isn't it?"Luhan asked and Baekhyun nodded making Luhan hug him tightly.

"Wait.."Yixing suddenly said "where is your parents?"he asked looking at Baekhyun who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Baekhyun stared at Yixing before looking away biting his lip "they....they haven't been home for about two weeks now"he confessed and both Yixing and Luhan stared at him before looking at Suho.

"They are most likely held captive but not dead"Suho assured and Baekhyun nodded.

Everyone fell silent then not knowing what to say,Suho sighed loudly getting everyone's attention.

"We're leaving"he stated quietly making everyone stare at him.

"By 'leaving' you mean leave this house right?"Sehun asked and Suho shook his head "no, I mean leave,the country"he said trying not to cower under the scruinitizing gazes he was getting.

"To China specifically"Kyungsoo spoke up "speaking of which how do you plan on getting all across the ocean?"He asked looking directly at Suho.

"Luckily the human race created something called a plane"Suho sassed earning 'the look' from Kyungsoo "then I guess you have us all documented then huh genius?"Kyungsoo shot back and Suho opened his mouth to say something but them quickly closed his mouth when he realized Kyungsoo was right he didn't have.

"We....we're flying to China?"Luhan asked lips quivering like he was about to burst into tears causing everyone to turn and look at him.

"Yes...why?"Suho asked cautiously not sure if it's,the right thing to say

"He's not good....with.."Yixing started and glanced at Luhan worriedly

"With heights"Baekhyun finished looking at Luhan with sympathy

Suho sighed and sat down before running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry..."Luhan apologized making Suho look up at him,he shook his head and gave a small smile "you have nothing to apologize for"he said making Luhan nod a little "you guys should go pack whatever neceties you might need"he stood up "and I will go think of another way to get us to our destination"he said before walking out of the room and going up the stairs towards his study.

Once inside he walked over to has book shelf and pulled out an old looking book,he laid it on the table and flipped it open before he started searching for the page he had in mind.

A small knock on the door had him looking up,a small smile grazed his lips when he saw Yixing standing by the door "come on in"he muttered before looking back down into the book and kept flipping the pages before finally finding the one he was looking for. Yixing walked in a closed the door behind him before walking closer to the table where Suho stood "what are you doing?"he asked curiously

"Looking for a way to travel with everyone that does not involve heights"Suho answered as he read over the page

"What's that?"Yixing asked looking down at the page

"Its....another way to travel....that hasn't been used in a while"Suho explained hesitantly

"What kind of wa-"Yixing's question was cut short when the house suddenly shook causing both Suho and Yixing to stumble and lose their balance.

"What was that?! Earthquake?!"Yixing asked holding onto the table as the house shook some more.

Suho didn't answer instead he crawled over to his bag and pulled out his laptop quickly typing up somethings on it "not am earthquake!"he answered Yixing question

"Then what is that?!"Yixing asked crawling under the table and Suho looked up at him with am unreadable expression on his face.

"The house is under attack"Suho muttered and Yixing stared wide eyed at him.

 


 

A/N

Sooooooo I am BACK yuuuussss I AM and well here I guess hehehe hope it's good? I'm a bit rusty atm but meh just enjoy ittttttttt !!!!!