Moving

His Faith

"Sehun!!"a voice from downstairs yelled urgently.

 

"What?"Sehun yelled back and waited for a response but he didn't get any so he let go of Luhan gently to look down at the other.

 

Luhan moved away from him and wiped his eyes before walking towards his room quietly.

 

Sehun sighed and went back down the stairs to see what was happening.

 

"What's wrong Kai?"he asked as soon he reached the other.

 

"I think something is wrong with him"Kai muttered as he held Yixing's head in his lap.

 

"Why do you say that?"Sehun asked.

 

Kai looked up at the other before looking back down at the boy in his lap.

 

"He woke up for like 10 seconds and now he is out cold again"Kai said like it was obvious.

 

"Okay I'll see what's happening you go check on the one upstairs"Sehun took Yixing from Kai

 

"Okay"he said and got up going up the steps two at a time.

 

He walked into Luhan's room but the other wasn't in there so he got out and continued to walk down the hallway until he reached the last room. Hearing shuffling inside made him push the door open gently and step inside,once inside he stood at the door and watched as Luhan shuffled about looking for something.

 

"Are you just going to watch me?"he asked and Kai looked at him,his surprised expression hidden behind his mask.

 

"What are you doing?"he asked trying to sound serious.

 

"My parents must have left something for me to find"Luhan explained moving over to the closet to search.

 

"Like what?"Kai asked staying rooted to his spot.

 

"Like a secret door"Luhan stated staring into the closet.

 

"You really think you're going to find...-oh"he said walking over to where Luhan was.

 

Luhan went into the closet and tried to open the door but it was looked.

 

"You need a code"Kai said and Luhan sighed.

 

"I know that"he groaned getting a bit fed up already.

 

"Do you know the code?"Kai asked and Luhan looked at him

 

"If i did we wouldn't be standing out here."he spoke like it was obvious

 

"Well didn't they ever tell you the code?"Kai asked with a stoic face and Luhan rolled his eyes

 

"Its not like they went around telling me and my brother what the code.."he stopped abruptly.

 

"What?"Kai asked stating at the other.

 

Luhan ignored him and entered the numbers he remembered, the lock beeped before the doors slid open. He sighed in relief and went into the elevator looking at Kai expectantly as the other eyed the elevator.

 

"Its just an elevator it isn't going to bite"Luhan mumbled and moved aside as Kai ignored him and entered.

 

The rode down in silence. Kai's face stoic as ever and Luhan occasionally glancing at him curiously.

 

"What?"Kai asked a bit annoyed without turning to look at the other.

 

"Nothing..."Luhan shook his head and blinked as the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

 

Luhan walked out first before being followed by Kai,they walked down the hallway and stopped when the reached the double doors. Luhan paused for a while before pushing the doors open and walking inside.

 

He gaped at all the things that were inside.

 

"Looks like your parents were well prepared"Kai said walking around aimlessly and Luhan could only nod.

 

"I had no idea this was under our house"he spoke our mostly to himself as he looked around.

 

He glanced over at Kai when he was met with silence only to see the other sitting on a chair and watching him.

 

Luhan averted his gaze quickly and continued to look around for something,anything that could help him really. He was close to giving up until he spotted two folders hidden under a pile of papers on one of the desks.

 

He quickly pulled them out and stared at both his and Yixing's name before opening the folder with his name on it,however before he got to read it a loud shriek had both him and Kai turning towards the entrance.

 

"Let's go!"Kai said heading out and Luhan picked up the folders going out after him going into the elevator as Kai kept pressing the 'up' button.

 

"Kai!"they heard Sehun yelling as they came out of the elevator.

 

"Sehun!"Kai yelled back following the voice of Sehun until he found him in Luhan's room.

 

"Where the hell were you?!"Sehun yelled holding Yixing bridal style as Luhan stood rooted by the door.

 

"We found some weird secret lab"Kai explained and Sehun glowered at him.

 

"They are coming,more are coming there was two of them I killed them already"Sehun frowned.

 

"Three"Luhan mumbled.

 

"What?"Shun asked.

 

"Three of them"he corrected taking a few steps back from the door as he heard movements outside.

 

"How did you..-"Sehun started to ask but a sudden explosion causes him to shut his mouth.

 

"what was that?"Luhan asked.

 

"Our sign to leave. Kai"Sehun said

 

Kai grabbed both Sehun and Luhan's hand as the shadows flew in the room before it could get to them they disappeared into a swirl of black smoke. 

 

Sehun holding onto a unconscious Yixing.

 

Luhan clutching the folders and Kai's hand.

 

Kai holding both their hands securely in his.


A/N

Hey guyss I am back with the new chapter so in case you guys didn't see the little 'story feed' thingy at the bottom I said that I would be updating every Saturday so that means a new chapter will be posted every Saturday. And maybe Wednesdays I will post as well depending on how fast I finish the chapter and if I don't feel like anything needs change then it will be posted. Hope you all continue to support this story!

xoxoxoxo