Rescue

His Faith

"What are we going to do?"asked Luhan as he paced back and forth in the room they were currently in trying to call back Baekhyun and getting no answer "what if he's dead?"he asked voice laced with fear.

 

"Baekhyun is going to be okay Luhan"Yixing tried to comfort him and Luhan just nodded not even the slightest bit convinced until he saw for himself that his best friend is going to be okay.

 

"Okay,Okay listen no one panic"Suho said as he entered the room "you two"he pointed at Kai and Sehun "will go and get him out of there,it will be faster with Kai's teleportation and Sehun can have your backs while you get him"Suho explained what he planned

 

"I'm going too"Luhan intervened 

 

"I don't..."Suho started but was cut off by Kai.

 

"No."he stated and everyone in the room looked at him.

 

Luhan walked up to him "I'm not asking for your permission,I'm going with you and besides you don't even know where to teleport to"he sassed at Kai before walking over to his brother

 

Kai could only frown and scowl as Sehun snickered patting him on the back.

 

"Okay now that we have a plan,while you guys are out,Kyungsoo,Yixing and I will pack up some things so we could leave"Suho said and Kyungsoo looked at him

 

No one got a chance to ask what Suho meant as Luhan's phone started to ring loudly and he quickly answered it seeing as it was Baekhyun.

 

"LU!!!"he sobbed in the phone

 

"Baekhyun! What happened? Where did you go?"he asked quickly 

 

"I..I- Lu just hurry! Please I'm scared!"he just kept sobbing and Luhan felt him self tearing up as well 

 

"I'm coming Baek ,I'm coming!"he sobbed back

 

"T-There is someone else here and- hello? hello? Lu?"Baekhyun's scared cries were heard as the phone signal started to go out.

 

"Baek! No! No! Please God No!"Luhan sobbed as the line went dead "we have to go now!"he yelled at Kai and Sehun immediately came to hold his hand while holding Kai's

 

"Just picture somewhere in his house"Kai said and Luhan nodded picturing Baekhyun's room where he spent most of his time with his friend.

 

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

 

Baekhyun left the apple he was eating in the kitchen and slowly began to climb the staircase all the while having the phone by his ear,he walked down the hallway where he heard rustling coming from but before he could get far,he saw something or someone clad in black and with a gasp he dove into his room that was luckily right there.

 

In his state of panic he forgot to lock the door and just crawled under the bed,hearing his name being called on the other end of the line Baekhyun remembered that he was on the phone "Luhan....I think...someone is in the house..."he whispered into the phone afraid that the intruder would hear him.

 

Baekhyun kept peeking out from under his bed he could hear the rustling coming closer until it was in his room,when he saw the thing he had to bite his lip to stop himself from screaming "Under my bed...oh God Luhan...it's in my room"he covered his mouth sobbing.

 

Baekhyun slowly peeked out from under the bed so he could catch a glimpse of the thing that was in his room so he could tell Luhan,he wasn't expecting to see what he saw "It's...it's dark...looks like a....a shadow?"he asked not quite sure what it was "Okay,Luhan help me...please...I'm scared i-"he started to say only to release a sudden scream when his leg was being pulled on,he dropped the phone under the bed due to him being pulled from under the bed by the thing.

 

The thing held Baekhyun against itself and sniffed his hair trailing down to his cheek all the while Baekhyun was sobbing too scared to do anything.

 

He thought his heart was about to beat out of his chest by the pace it was beating at,he thought he was about to die when a sudden flash of fire flew behind him causing the thing to shriek from either pain or annoyance.

 

Baekhyun looked towards the door seeing a tall male with fire surrounding his hands "duck"the male said and Baekhyun did just that before he crawled under the bed picking up his phone and crawled out from the other side of the bed and dashing out of the door and down the hallway,he didn't get very far before another shadow appeared in front of him causing Baekhyun to stop abruptly.

 

The shadow reached out for him and he screamed taking a step back only to fall right onto his . He started to crawl backwards wanting to get away from the thing while shaking with fear. Luckily the tall male came out of his room and fired a ball of fire towards the thing,he took Baekhyun by the hand and hauled him to his feet "are you okay?"he asked and Baekhyun could only manage a nod. The tall male stared at him and Baekhyun stared back neither of them looking away until more shadows came at them.

 

The male started firing at the shadows and Baekhyun ducked into the bathroom closing the door behind him,he looked at his phone seeing a bunch of missed calls from Luhan. He quickly dialed the others number calling him "LU!!!"he sobbed as soon as the other answered the phone.

 

He tried not to make too much noise to draw attention to where he was "I..I- Lu just hurry! Please I'm scared!"he continued to sob as Luhan spoke from the other end.

 

"T-There is someone else here and- hello? hello? Lu?"he called desperately when the signal started to die out "no dammit!"Baekhyun groaned and wiped his eyes before getting off the floor,he opened the door slowly and peeked out.

 

He could hear fighting downstairs and so he took his time to creep down the other end of the hallway towards his parents room,once he reached the door he froze in place seeing a shadow inside. Slowly he took his time to move backwards and pressed himself against the wall in the hallway hoping he wasn't spotted.

 

Once he guessed that he wasn't spotted he started to go the opposite way quietly only to freeze when he heard a low growl behind him. Slowly Baekhyun glanced behind him spotting the shadow that was in the room and without a thought he ran down he hallway heading for the staircase with the thing chasing behind him.

 

Before he could even get to the stairs a pair of arms pulled him into his own room causing him to shriek,he thought it was the guy from before but the guy didn't have bronze skin and Baekhyun was pretty sure he was taller than ten person holding him now.

 

"Baek!"Luhan yelled and yanked him out of Kai's arms hugging nearly to death.

 

"Lu!"Baekhyun yelled hugging his best friend back

 

"I...you're here! How did you get here so fast?"Baekhyun asked looking at his friend

 

"The same way we're going to leave here"Luhan replied and Baekhyun nodded not questioning him

 

"What the hell?!"Sehun suddenly yelled patting at his jacket that had a patch of fire on it that suddenly flee past his head when he was trying to hold off a shadow,Luhan and Baekhyun who was busy hugging each other turned to him "they can shoot fire?!"he asked no one in particular 

 

"Where did the fire come from?"Kai asked examining Sehun's jacket

 

"It came from me"a voice suddenly said behind them making them turn to look at the tall male that appeared once again closing Baekhyun's room door behind him.

 

"Who are you?"Luhan asked with a frown

 

"Does that really matter at a time like this?"the tall male asked and Luhan frowned "I would love to stay and sip tea with you while answering your questions but in case you didn't notice we're being hunted"Chanyeol sighed

 

"I...I don't want to be here anymore" Baekhyun spoke up and everyone looked at him

 

"Okay. We're leaving then"Luhan held Baekhyun's hand in his while he held Kai's hand with the other hand.

 

"Well?"Kai grumbled looking at a skeptic Sehun and a blank faced Chanyeol

 

"If he burns me again I'm punching him"Sehun groaned taking Kai's hand and Chanyeol rolled his eyes before holding onto Sehun's hand before Kai teleported them from the room.


A/N

gJUST LOVE ME RIGHT!! ha ha ha ha .... *clears throat* hey guys!!! So how is everyone?? How's the blizzard in America treating  ya? Its covered my house and I'm stuck inside but that's okay with me because I hate going outside especially when its cold. Ugh stupid outside world I rather post and scroll on tumblr tbh. Ha ha ha but enough I wanna know about ya'll.