Devided.

His Faith

Doe like eyes blinked up at the man that was laughing at something. what was he laughing at? And why was he so close? Who was he?

No.

'Where am I?' Luhan suddenly thought as I realized he was the one looking at the man,alerted he looked around frantically only to realize that the he (well a very tiny him) was sitting on the mans leg,curiously he looked back up at the man and blinked when the man was already looking at him.

"My aren't you a cute little one"the man grinned and poked his tiny nose making him scrunch his nose out of habit,he wanted to argue that he wasn't cute but his mouth was already moving on their own "grandpapa! Lulu not cute!"he whined instead inwardly cringing at how cute and whiny his voice was.

Then it hit him.
He called this man grandpa but he had never seen him before.

The little boy was obviously him at a very going age maybe around 3.

Luhan was brought back to the conversation between himself and the man when another voice interrupted their bickering and they instead settled for a stare off.

"He's even cuter when he denies that he's cute"the voice interjected,the voice was filled with playfulness and a bit of lisp if Luhan wasn't mistaken.

"Of course,he is a little petal after all"another voice said sounding a tad bit older than the first voice.

"You know he doesn't like it when you call him that"the younger voice said "exactly why I do it"the older one replied.

"Are you guys going to keep staring at each other and ignore us?"the older voice asked slightly annoyed as Luhan and the man kept staring at each other,he was surprised that his little self could hold a stare for so long.

Just when he felt like he was going to blink the man beat him to it and his little self screamed with joy exclaiming that he won before pumping his little fist in the air.

"My,my I guess I lost...again"the man said with a frown making little Luhan stop his cheering and hugged the man as much as his tiny arms let him making the man laugh "maybe you'll win next time grandpapa!"his little self exclaimed before his hair was ruffled "okay,I guess I will have to try harder next time"the man smiled "your friends are waiting for you,you should go"the man ushered Luhan off his lap.

"Lulu!"the younger voice exclaimed "Great.."the older voice mumbled.

"Nini! Hunie!"little Luhan yelled as he ran up to the two boys with his bright smile,ready to take their hands in his but as he reached out the boys started to disappear making his smile drop,he looked around and noticed that everything started to disappear turning to black.

It was quiet for a while before he heard a faint voice calling out to him.

"Luhan..."

"Luhan.."

"Luhan."

"Luhan!"

He gasped as his eyes flew open and he sat up quickly looking around the room,he blinked his blury vision away and frowned as his eyes focused on Suho.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What are we going to do?"Chanyeol asked Suho when they were all gathered in the tiny sitting area of the room Suho had rented for the night for them after he had ushered them out of the place the portal took them quietly disregarding what Luhan had told him about the others.

No one had said anything when they reached their destination which is the room they occupy now,they just silently went their separate ways quietly wondering if the others are okay.

"We're going to find the dragon,the plan stays the same"Suho replied calmly.

"Thats it? What if they are in danger?"Chanyeol asked looking annoyed.

"They'll be fine."came Suho's reply but Chanyeol was having none of it.

It all happened so quickly Luhan didn't know what to do.

Chanyeol had Suho pinned to a wall while gripping the front of his shirt,Luhan could feel the anger radiating off of Chanyeol "don't tell me they'all be fine! How do you know that they'll be fine?!"Chanyeol seethed

"I don't know. I'm just as worried as you are okay? But I know Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo won't let anything happen to anyone one of them. In case you have forgotten we aren't humans and I don't know about you but I trust that they have everything under control"Suho snapped voice hard as he gazed straight at Chanyeol.

Luhan looked over at Kai but he didn't look like he was going to intervene any time soon,so he sighed and walked over before resting a hand on Chanyeol's the one that was gripping Suho's shirt.

"He's right,we have to believe ad trust that they are okay."he said softly while pulling Chanyeol's hand away as his grip started to loosen,the tall male sighed before walking away form the both of them into the room,Luhan looked at Suho and Suho avoided his gaze before moving over to the small balcony they had making the doe frown.

"frowning doesn't suit you."a voice said making Luhan snap his head towards Kai.

"What?"he asked unsure if he heard what he heard or was his brain messing with him.

"I'm not repeating myself."the male said nonchalantly making Luhan gape at him "are you going to keep staring at me and gaping like a fish?"the male asked with a roll of his eyes making Luhan snap out of his daze and shift.

".....you talked to me...wow"Luhan mumbled still staring at Kai.

Kai cocked his head raising a questioning eyebrow at the male.

"Well you've never spoken to me....directly I mean."Luhan muttered looking away,Kai stared at him for the longest while.

"Because i dont like you."he said calmly like it was the most obvious thing in the intire world.

Luhan stiffened and looked up at Kai,he didnt know what to say,he didnt expect Kai to say that,the guy didnt even know him for crying out loud and yet here he was stating his obvious dislike towards Luhan. He frowned once more before furrowing his brows as he stared at Kai with confused eyes,he stared into those deep dark eyes before he saw it a glint of amusement flashed in Kai's eyes and Luhan knew,Kai was messing with him.

As he was about to reply Suho came back inside "we should leave now and get something to eat, it's not easy finding the dragon and we don't have much time before they find us"he said making Kai get up and Luhan turn to him.

"I'll go get Chanyeol"the doe said before walking to the room, once he was inside Suho looked at Kai with an unamused expression hinting that he heard what he said to Luhan.

"What?"Kai asked and Suho sighed "...nothing let's go"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Dammit Sehun run!"Kyungsoo yelled as the latter stood rooted in his place staring.

"Come on!"Yixing yelled grabbing Sehun's arm dragging him forward so they could run after Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to get away from their perpetrators "quick in here!"Kyungsoo yelled shoving Baekhyun inside before ducking inside right behind him, he waited for Sehun and Yixing to join them before slamming the door shut pressing his back against it.

"What the hell was that?!"Baekhyun hissed when Kyungsoo motioned for them to stay quiet.

Kyungsoo didn't answer and kept his back pressed against the door, when he was sure the thing was going to leave them alone for now he took a deep breath and slid down to the floor "it's a maddokk"Kyungsoo responded leaning his head back against the door.

No one asked him what it is and Kyungsoo was glad, he was too tired to explain anyway. First he had to calm Yixing down when he healed Baekhyun but the other didn't wake up making Yixing go into panic mode thinking he probably killed Baekhyun instead of saving him because he didn't know how to use his powers yet,it wasn't until they were waiting for Baekhyun to wake up that they realized the others hadn't arrived, Kyungsoo had suspected the portal may have decided them. When Baekhyun finally woke up and they could finally move they were suddenly attacked by the maddokk which is how they ended up where they were now.

"Do you think the others are looking for us?"Yixing asked from where he was sitting in the corner rubbing a still shocked Sehun's back.

Kyungsoo grunted in response before nodding and looked at Sehun, he frowned. He didn't know why Sehun was so shaken, he was guardian, he's most likely seen more dangerous things than that during his training days. He nodded towards Sehun and Yixing blinked looking at Sehun "hey...you okay there? "Yixing asked the latter and only got a nod for an answer, he looked back at Kyungsoo and tilted his head, Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head.

"You guys should get some rest"he said closing his eyes, he was going to have to find the dragon, he knows Suho isn't going to change the plan. So they will just have to find the dragon and hopefully meet the others there.