Brothers

His Faith

"Okay. Here is your cheese cake and caramel frappe extra caramel on the house for our new customer"Kyungsoo said as he came back with their order.

 

"Wow i get extra caramel...I feel loved"Baekhyun grinned making Luhan roll his eyes and Kyungsoo chuckle.

 

"And a strawberry shake for this lovely male"the waiter smiled and Luhan thanked him before offering a kind smile in return.

 

"Enjoy your treat"Kyungsoo spoke before walking away to attend to another customer.

 

"OMG this frappe is even better than the one at McD's"Baekhyun gushed while Luhan nibbled on his fruits.

 

"You know..."he started "I'm going to be 18"he sighed looking at the shake in front of him.

 

"Good"Baekhyun nodded in acknowledgement more focused on the slice of cheesecake before him.

 

"It feels like just yesterday I was 16"Luhan said in a soft voice looking up at his best friend noticing the other wasn't completely listening to him.

 

"Must be nice"Baekhyun stated shoving a piece of cheesecake in his mouth.

 

"I told whets his face about your little crush"Luhan stated calmly.

 

"Mhm good for you"Baekhyun nodded brain obviously not processing what Luhan just said.

 

But Luhan waited patiently until it did "3...2...1..and".

 

"Wait! What?!"Baekhyun exclaimed loudly causing some heads to turn in their direction,the flustered male apologized to the people in the shop before glaring sharply at his friend.

 

"You weren't listening to me"Luhan said with a shrug sipping from his shake.

 

"In my defense this cheesecake is magical"Baekhyun grumbled as Luhan's phone went off.

 

He took it out of his bag and checked it.

 

"Who is it?"Baekhyun asked.

 

"Its Yixing. He wants me to come pick him up because mom said she can't at the moment and dad is at work"he said putting his phone away after replying.

 

"I didn't know Yixing had classes on Saturdays"Baekhyun said sipping from his frappe.

 

"He doesn't."Luhan stated.

 

"Then...But...Explain"said Baekhyun narrowing his eyes at Luhan.

 

"New student tutoring. Major cutie. Huge crush."Luhan explained.

 

"So what you're saying is that there is a new student that tutors other students right?"Baekhyun asked and Luhan nodded "and he is a major fluff ball to Yixing" another nod from Luhan "and Yixing is complete and utterly whipped"Stated Baekhyun earning a snort from Luhan.

 

"Just like you"Luhan teased.

 

"Hey! You and me both know that Jung Taekwoon is a major hottie"Baekhyun mumbled.

 

"He barely notices you"Luhan voiced out.

 

"So? I can get him to notice me. All I need to do is to always be there"

 

"Wow stalker much."

 

"Shut it Luhan"Baekhyun grumbled.

 

"And not to mention he has a boyfriend....what's his name?"Luhan pretended to have forgotten "oh yeah! Hakyeon. You know the only one Taekwoon actually really talks to"

 

"You're a kill joy...why are we best friends again?"Baekhyun whined exasperated.

 

"Because you love me"Luhan grinned at his friend.

 

"Don't you have somewhere to be?"Baekhyun groaned.

 

"Ah yes."he laughed putting the empty fruit dish in his bag "So I guess you will pay for my shake then? Great! Thank you Baekhyun. I love you! Bye!"and with a quick kiss on the cheek Luhan left to the shop leaving Beakhyun with a dumb look on his face.

 

45 minutes later Luhan was pulling up in front of their school waiting for Yixing to come out. Thankfully though the latter was already outside when he arrived.

 

"Soo..."Luhan said when the latter was all buckled up.

 

"So?"Yixing replied dumbly.

 

"So did you have fun?"Luhan asked.

 

"Oh! Yeah totally because being tutored about something you already know in a class filled 6 students is real fun"the latter grumbled.

 

"What happened?"Luhan asked glancing over at him.

 

"It was supposed to be only the two of us you know. But then he had to go and allow other kids into our session just because they didn't have time to make it to their own session"the latter complained.

 

"Wait...aren't you supposed to like agree with that?"Luhan asked.

 

"That's the thing...he asked me before hand and because he was just so adorable and wanted to help them so bad I agreed"Whined Yixing

 

"It's okay there will be another session next Saturday"Luhan tried to coax his brother.

 

"It doesn't matter we will never be alone not even once. He goes to another school and is just helping our school out because we don't have that many tutors. And I heard his father supposedly funds our school."Yixing stated.

 

"Wow you must really like him"Luhan smiled as he parked Intl their drive way "and don't worry you have time"

 

"I guess I do..."he sighed getting out of the car with Luhan.

 

They walked over to the door together and Luhan opened it before going inside.

 

"Looks like mom and dad aren't here yet"Yixing voiced out heading straight for the kitchen.

 

"Well they are busy people. I'll be upstairs if you need me okay?"Luhan called out already half up the stairs.

 

"Okay!"he heard Yixing yell when he was already inside his room.

 

He closed the door,sat his bag down,got on his bed and picked up his sketch pad starting to sketch idly.

 


 

A/N

I had to use ViXX members because they y af and because ViXX members are also bae. Anyhoo this is the first authors note and I want to do a shout out to all my lovely subbies so far. But before that I want ya'll to know that in the fourth chapter that's where things starts getting interesting. XOXO

SHOUTING OUT TO YA'LL

Koreanintensity

am_shy19

m00n00

Idontknow11

shiho55

Shosho_bakkie

HaviYJ